The SCHOOL thread

:woman_facepalming: bruh my history teacher is like super serious but like the first couple of days he was like “that was lit” “yeet” dab smh

3 Likes

I know there some of us who are going back to school and I was wondering what’s the worst part of it?
For me is getting up at 5 in the morning because I’m not a morning person.

Please feel free to leave what you think is the worst part of going back to school.:heart:

4 Likes

Everything.

1 Like

For me…HOMEWORK

1 Like

Lmao😂

1 Like

ME the buses omg I hate riding with those kids :sleepy: and when your trying to find a seat they are a rude lol​:joy:

3 Likes

I feel you I have pre ap math class and we do twice as much homework as regular math and it’s very exhausting

It’s true though. :woman_shrugging:

Ikr I sit in the middle of the bus which is where the little kids and older kids meet and I have a 3rd singing In My Feelings By Drake in my ears

1 Like

Ya I’m not a morning person AT ALL!

1 Like

My teachers thinks it’s a great idea to give tests on the first week. Like I’m not even fully off my vacation yet :joy:

3 Likes

I honestly hate walking to all my classes because they are all separated and it’s bad because I’m flat footed and it hurts walking.

2 Likes

No body can talk to me in the morning it’s an official rule in my family😂

2 Likes

Lmao…see I’m not a morning person but it litterly takes me FOREVER to get ready

1 Like

I know! My one teacher was like, why are you late? I’m like, because my other class was at the other end of the school and I had to stop at my locker. Also because I’m new and have no idea where anything is!

1 Like

My teachers gives us test to see what we need improvement in which are in the beginning of the year but I’m already on my 5th week of school.

1 Like

:joy: same I think or idek I just need some sleep and it’s only Monday

They first day of school I went to my locker and it was jammed so I got a teacher to help me but he couldn’t. So I went to the office and find out I was opening the wrong locker.

1 Like

I have study hour before lunch I just use it to sleep

1 Like

:joy: I’m honestly surprised that I’ve remembered my locker code. I’m horrible at remembering things.

1 Like