The selection - RP

Bella Hawkins
“What about Hunter?” She asked suddenly, without thinking. “I see you around with him. I heard you might be in a relationship. Rumours.”

@Mimi0829

Jonah

I sighed and pulled myself up to my feet and got Charlotte on my back before walking back to the castle defeatedly. “Your wish is my command, princess.” Walking in through the staff wing, I stopped by the staff lounge and let Charlotte off. “Get your drinks.” I walked over to Finley and Samson, knocking Samson’s beer out of his hands before he could drink it. “Nope, you’re staying sober tonight. I need you two outside of Charlotte and Kathleen’s rooms.”
“But I haven’t had anything to drink yet~”
“That’s the point. Come on, please?”
“No problem, Junior.” Finley smiled reassuringly. “We’ll be up there.”
“Thanks guys. C’mon Princess, lets go!”
@ScarletSwanHunter Doing these separately for time’s sake

Chloe
Shocked of what she just said I let out a sigh and say
“Don’t tell anyone but, yeah it’s true he asked me to marry him but I’m not ready for that and I don’t want to hurt him. I say relieved as I finally told someone.

Bella Hawkins
Your not ready for that?” She asked, surprised. This is completely different to what Hunter said. She thought.

@Mimi0829

Kathleen

“Yeah I know…” I sighed, hugging him tight as I continued to watch the movie. “Not only do I get to hold you like this, but it’s an excuse to have you stay the night. What if I get nightmares?” I pouted semi-jokingly as I settled into his embrace. “My very own knight in shining armour. How did I get so lucky?” I smiled up at him before kissing his cheek and turning back to the movie. “Why is it always the closets? She should’ve known better!”
@ScarletSwanHunter

Ryan
It’s okay everyone makes mistakes, I say as I hold her close.

Chloe
“Yeah I am just way to young” I say as I let out a sigh.

Kat
“Ry he wont even talk to me.” I say crying hard. “It is beyond a mistake.”
@Mimi0829

Ryan
“Follow me he’s in the kitchen” I say as I walk toward th kitchen.

Kat
“You talk to him first.” I say as I wipe the tears from my eyes.
@Mimi0829

@Mimi0829 are you still on??

Charlotte

She looked through the drinks and started grabbing at the bottles. “Beer, vodka, gin,” She looked over her shoulder, “Really no Whiskey? What kind of men are you?” She picked up a bottle of rum and walked back over to Jonah as she cradled the bottles in her arms. “Oh and Finley, you’ll be very proud. Squirt over here had his first beer. Don’t the just grow up so fast.” She smirked teasing Jonah and putting her arm around her, “Ready let’s go.” She smiled.

@Briar.R

Carson

He chuckled, pecking her lips as she pouted. “I’ll make sure you have no nightmares. I’m kind of like a child’s teddy best in that way.” He joked, “How did you get so lucky? I’m going to assume you sold your soul to get me.” He looked back to the movie and placed his hand over her eyes hissing through his teeth. “That did not end well for that guy.”

@Briar.R

Ryan
As I walk into the kitchen I see Hunter.

Bella Hawkins
“Well can’t you say the same thing for running away and starting a new life?” She asked.

@Mimi0829

Chloe
If I don’t do this now I’m never going to. As I grow older I’ll be more in the public eye so I won’t have a chance to leave without anyone knowing where I am.

Bella Hawkins
“When are you planning on doing this?” She asked.

@Mimi0829

Chloe
“Perhaps in a few days” I say unsurely

Bella Hawkins
“Okay.” She said, knowing that she was going to stop this by telling someone - like the queen.

@Mimi0829

Chloe
“Also, Please don’t tell anyone because I just want to live my life and enjoy it.” I say As a tear falls down my cheek