The selection - RP

Tim

He groaned tightening his hold on Fraser, “Morning… you know, I had a very nice dream, you asked me to be your boyfriend, can you imagine that.” He chuckled eyes still closed before he felt the kiss on his cheek and he blinked away turning red.

Violet

“Well of course I wouldn’t want anything to do with you. I called my friend while she was at the party, she was completely wasted and she gave some very nice live footage of you with Chloe’s tongue down your throat. I might be stupid Dylan, but I have eyes, I can put two and two together without my imagination…” She looked down, “If I used my imagination it makes it so much worse.” She winced before shaking her head, “It would have taken quite a while for me to want to listen to you… days maybe, were you seriously planning to stay out there for days?” She eyed him, “As strange as it may seem I believe it when I see it as you say. and you’ve hurt me so many times that… I just don’t know who to believe anymore! You have no proof that nothing happened.”

Olivia

“That’s true, it’s just a little degrading don’t you think. I mean we’ve made such great things…” She frowned, “And now we’re just making dough.” She clicked her tongue, “But yeah I suppose you’re right, but I wouldn’t want to start my own restaurant without you partner.” She nudged him with her hip as she worked and smiled. “Why do you think I’m taking business.”

Miles

He climbed up the ladder as well and tied the rope before looking to Gwen on the other side of the tent, “Well of course, but at the same time, it’s has so much potential now that… feels strange to ruin it.” He smiled, “Say. How much do you trust me?!” He called with a smile taking hold of the rope.

@Briar.R

Jonah

“Charlotte, I’ve run back to you and I always will… I don’t think my feet will ever go cold.” I chuckled, kissing her back as I smiled at her. “I love you too Charlotte Towns. Always have, always will.” I tilted my head to the side curiously, rubbing her back reassuringly. “Hey, no it’s okay… Mood’s not dead. Want to talk about it? What did he say?”

Kathleen

“Darling? Im Darling now?” I asked teasingly, standing from my chair to peck the two on the cheeks before checking on the noodles I started boiling. I blew on a noodle before trying it. “It’s ready~” I smiled before pouring them into a strainer.
“Doesn’t look hard! It’s like slimy playdo.” Eddie giggled, copying his dad.
“Look at you! My little chef.” I grinned, kissing the top of his head.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“Wasn’t a dream.” Fraser grinned, snuggling against Tim’s chest. “Im your boyfriend now and you’re mine… Unless you change you mind…?” He asked carefully, staring up at him.

Dylan

“Well like I said… Chloe refilled my cup with more and more beer whenever I wasn’t looking… I thought I was drinking one cup but… I must’ve drunk like 6 bottles. I was so drunk I couldn’t see straight and I mistook Chloe for you… Apparently I was searching all over for you so when I thought Chloe was you…” He stopped, shaking his head. "I know… And I deserve that… I don’t want to hurt you anymore Violet, of course I was going to wait out there for days… I brought canned food and a can opener and everything. “But don’t I?” He let go of her, reaching for his phone before scrolling through his texts. “Here. Look for yourself.” He said, giving her his phone. On the screen, was a picture Christian sent him; Dylan was passed out on the bed, shirt halfway pulled up, but pants still secured. “Christian won’t let me forget it… Im the only guy in the school that fell asleep on Chloe. Apparently I passed out the moment I hit the bed, and if Chloe did anything more, well… Lets just say it would’ve been non-consented.”

Percy

“But they don’t know what we’ve done. What we can do. So we have to show them.” Percy reassured with a smile, raising a brow at her as she hip bumped him. “Right. Our restaurant. The one we came up with as kids.” Percy smiled to himself, feeling nostalgic. The one everyone would come miles to see… “Well, it looks like you’re handling the business side of things because I didn’t take business this year.”

Gwen

“I guess you’re right… I haven’t thought about it like that.” Gwen raised a brow at him from the other side of the tent. “Miles you know I trust you a lot… You’re my best friend… Why? What’s up with the smile on your face?”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

“That’s not what that line means but alright. I believe you.” She smiled holding onto him, “Always is a long time. What if we turn immortal and you have to spend eternity with me?” She pulled her hair to one side, “Well he said, that there was a hanging… two or three rebels I think…” She puffed out air, “And now I just…” She ran her fingers through her hair, “Let’s just say I need a second in command more then I thought… Or an adviser.”

Carson

“Do you not want to be darling. There are a lot more things I can call you.” He went behind her and whispered in her ear so their son couldn’t hear, “How about sugartits?” He pulled away laughing so she wouldn’t hit him and went back to Eddie.

@Briar.R

Tim

“Well I’ve been dreaming about this for years, I don’t think I would change my mind over night did you?” He pulled him close, kissing his cheek before pulling away and smiling lazily, “So does this mean I have to take you out on a date or what? We have a nice long Saturday.”

Violet

She took his phone from him and looked at the photo, “Okay… this…” She sighed, “I believe you… mostly, but” She put the handed back his phone not looking at him in the eyes, “It really hurt… I don’t think I can forgive you just like that from a photo… I mean, you told me you liked me and then I see that…” She bit her lip, “So… just a bit of time…” She swallowed, “I just…” The thunder went off again and she wrapped her arms around him again burying her face in the crook of his shoulder.

Olivia

“And how do you suppose we do that?” She asked glancing over at him, “Best ideas come when you’re young. Or maybe it was the other way around…” She shrugged, “I take the business and you get the cooking and creating. Maybe even decorating how does that sound?”

Miles

“Oh no reason. Remember what I asked you when we were little?” He asked gabbing the rope and swinging from one to the other, a grin of his face as he yelled, “Do you want to fly?” He called as one of the ropes swung him right up in front of her and he held out his arms to grab onto her, “So? Wanna fly?”

@Briar.R

Jonah

“Then I’d be a very lucky guy.” I grinned, kissing her forehead before turning serious. “A hanging… Jesus.” I sighed, shaking my head as I rubbed her back reassuringly. “Well… If you want, I can try my best to advise… Although Im not the brightest knight out there.” I gave her a small smile, playing with the ends of her hair.

Kathleen

“Well, Darling isn’t bad, it’s just new. You haven’t-” I was cut off when he whispered in my ear. “Carson!” I hissed, going to hit him, but he pulled away. I huffed and walked up to him to whisper in his ear. “Keep it up and you won’t get any sugartits.” I teased, sending him a glare before casually walking over to the stove to watch the sauce.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“A… date?” Fraser asked with a smile. “Are you okay going out on a date? I know you said you wanted to keep this a secret for now…” He asked carefully, lacing his fingers with his. “We can just stay here if you want.”

Dylan

“That’s okay… I totally understand. You can take all the time you need, Violet.” Dylan reassured with a nod, watching her disappear into his shoulder as thunder boomed outside. “Hey, hey you’re okay Picasso. The thunder can’t get you here…” Dylan reassured, rubbing her back comfortingly.

Percy

“That’s… A good question… Maybe during dinner service? Impress the chefs then?” Percy suggested with a shrug. “You were always better at good ideas than I was. I guess Im only food oriented like that. Just as long as you help out in the kitchen too sometimes, I don’t see why not.”

Gwen

Gwen took a feww steps back in surprise as Miles landed on the platform in front of her. I trust him… “Yeah. Yeah, lets fly.” Gwen grinned, stepping into his arms and holding onto him. “Up up and away, Miles!”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

She grinned back before sighing, “Yeah… a hanging…” She looked up at him and shifted onto her elbows again, “Well I always wanted to as my adviser… second in command too… still do… but after everything, I know you don’t want to, and I can’t force you… so… I’ll get through this alone.” She smiled down at him, “I mean… five years without you, I’m used to doing things alone.”

Carson

He laughed even more as she called out his name before gawking at her, a deep teasing growl coming from the bottom of his throat before he turned back to Eddie, “How are we doing there champ?”

@Briar.R

Tim

“Well, who said we had to leave the house for it to be a date, or go out in public, we can have a private secret date,” He looking at their laced fingers, “To be honest I thought your father would come in here and see us by now…” He murmured. “So what do you say Fraser Owens, will you go on a date with me?” He kissed his knuckles.

Violet

She smiled, “Thanks Dylan…” She looked back up at him and placed a hand on his cheek running her thumb along his cheek, “So… you like me so much you look for me while piss drunk at a party you know I’m not at?”

Olivia

“Great plan Percy.” She grinned, “Oh come on, give yourself some credit! I mean, you were the one who had all the best ideas for foods. So you have amazing ideas right!”

Miles

He grinned, taking her and grabbing the ropes, swinging from one to another, spinning in the air, “Think you can grab that one over there and swing on your own?”

@Briar.R

Jonah

“Who said I don’t want to?” I asked, tilting my head to the side. “I’ve always agreed with what the rebellion worked for… And if you’re willing to show me the ropes, show me how to be a second in command, I’d love to be there to help you.” I frowned, hearing her talk about being alone. “Hey, we’ve spent enough time apart… Enough time where I couldn’t be there for you. But now, and for the rest of our lives, I’ll be here for you, okay? Anything you need.”

Kathleen

I blinked at him innocently, stirring the soup. “Hm? Did you say something love?” I teased.
“Look at it! Last one!” Eddie grinned, holding up a small ball of meat before putting it to the side with the others. “All done daddy! Now what?”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“My dad and the triplets are out for the weekend… It’s why I asked you to stay the night.” Fraser admitted, a bit embarrassed. “A private secret date…?” He repeated before a smile pulled at his lips. “Alright. I’d love to go on a date with you, Timothy Daniels.”

Dylan

“Yeah… When you put it like that…” Dylan chuckled, shaking his head. “Yeah. I guess I do, Picasso.” He looked at her, smiling at her softly before he reached out to brush some hair out of her face. “Apparently you were all I was looking for last night… Trying to look for you so we could dance.”

Percy

“Well… I guess I do…” Percy agreed hesitantly. “But that’s food related things… I don’t know how to have other good ideas.” Percy sighed before trying to think. “Maybe… Maybe we could have a restaurant by the lake?” He asked carefully. “Remember all the summers we spent there? And we could have an outdoor eating area by the water too… I mean… If that sounds good…”

Gwen

Gwen held onto Miles tightly so she wouldn’t fall, squealing in delight as they swung back and forth in the air. She turned to look at the other rope before chewing on her lip. “I can try…” When she and Miles swung close, Gwen let go of him to grab onto the rope and hold it tight. “Im flying Im really-” For a moment, Gwen forgot how weal her upper body strength was. All of her strength was in her legs. “M-Miles!” She called nervously as her grip started to loosen.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

“Well… no one… but… I’m just reading body language and your tone… or maybe I’m reading to much into everything…” She looked up at him, “Yeah… I’d gladly show you second in command… but… Kristy she… um… she talked to me… a while ago… said that I get everything while she… gets nothing… and it made me think that…” She sighed, “Nevermind… it was stupid…” she shook her head looking down before nodded, “For the rest of our lives…” She laced their fingers together, “Yeah. I’mm okay with that… never thought I would say that but… I am… I’m okay with… being tied down? As long as I don’t… loss the girl you fell in love with…”

Carson

He looked over his shoulder and rose a brow at her, “Now, you need to go clean up okay? Go play while the food is cooking.” He smiled letting his son run off before wrapping his arms around Kathleen, “You are a huge tease you know that?” He kissed her neck, “Say, do you want another one.” He nodded to Eddie.

@Briar.R

Tim

“Oh, so we have the house all to ourselves?” He rose a brow, a small smirk on his lips, “You know what that means don’t you?” He leaned over to whisper in his ear, “Pillow Fight.” And soon he reached over an slammed a pillow in Fraser’s face.

Violet

She smiled back at him, “Well we could just dance now, but you’re still pretty sick and isn’t probably very cold outside of this sleeping bag,” She chuckled, "But I didn’t know you wanted to dance with me? Last you saw me, I was a mess remember.

Olivia

She grinned, “That sounds like an amazing idea! See you have the best ideas.” She got up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek, “I’m going to go grab my notebook before I forget what you just said… oh… um… I just kissed you… too soon… right… Sorry…”

Miles

Just as she started to slip, Miles grabbed onto a rope with one hand, swung over to her and grabbed onto her waist pulling her close before he stopped swinging and just held onto the silk, “Are you okay? Careful. But for a newbie, you did pretty well on your own you know that.” He smiled looking down at her and sighing going silent for a moment.

@Briar.R

Jonah

I paused to think for a second. “Well… As first suggestion as advisor… Maybe Kristy would be a better choice for second in command…” I admitted, looking at her carefully. “Hear me out… She knows the rebellion better, she has more experience, she understands it just as well as you do… She deserves a chance, Charlotte. She’s one of your bestfriends. Besides, I don’t know how the rebellion will react when you name me, a former guard and the guy that ditched the rebellion, second in command.”
“I’ll do my best to help you, okay? Just let me know what I can do.” I smiled reassuringly, pressing a kiss to her temple.

Kathleen

I gulped as Eddie ran to the washroom to wash up. Uh oh… I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his arms around my waist. “I don’t know what you’re talking about… You started-“ Feelins his lips on my neck, I chewed on my lipto supress a moan. “A… another kid? Well… Yeah I’d like another one but… Are we ready for another one?”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“W-Wait!” Fraser grunted, feeling the pillow slam onto his face. “Wow. Playing dirty Tim? I expected more from you.” He pouted before taking his own pillow and attacking Tim with it. “Ha! Take that!

Dylan

“Hmm… Maybe after Im a bit warmer we can dance…” He mumbled, nuzzling closer to her, taking more of her heat. “Violet, if I was piss drunk that I forgot you weren’t at the party, don’t you think I’d be too drunk to remember you couldn’t dance?” Dylan chuckled. “Besides, maybe You’ve gotten better after all these years. If not, I can lead you.” He teased with a wink.

Percy

His eyes widened when she kissed his cheek, but he was pleasantly surprised. “Oh um… it’s okay…” Percy reassured with a blush. “It was just… a bit unexpected is all…” He cleared his throat awkwardly before going back to knead the dough. “Um… Do you really think it’s that good of an idea?”

Gwen

She wrapped her arms back around him before she could slip, her legs dangling in the air. “I’m fine… Maybe if I was just stronger I could’ve held on for longer…” Gwen pondered out loud before looking up at Miles, tilting her head to the side. “Are you okay?”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

She ran a hand though her hair, “And this is… what I meant… Please if you don’t want to be a member, if you want nothing to do with it, please for the love of god Jonah just tell me! It saves me so much ache please!” She got out of the bed, “Yeah you’re right Kristy and Janet are better choices, sorry I ever asked you to be a member, you should be at home. The only thing you should do is advice at home.” She put on her clothes, “Now if you excuse me, I need to go take care of this,” She slammed the door behind her, shaking her head and walking down the stairs grabbing her jacket, “No morning run today Scout.” She said looking for her shoes, “You’re father wants nothing to do with the biggest part of my life.” She said picking up her hat, “And I can’t push him to it.” She put on one shoe, “He just wants to ‘advice’ at home, even though I would rather have him there with me…” She put her other shoe, “Guess it’s just me and my best friends all over again, even though I’m trying to make him a part of all of my life… not like I’m giving up everything to him.” She whipped her eyes and starting to open the door.

Carson

“I don’t know…” He looked up, “You’re going to have to tell me, whenever you’re ready for another one.” He said kissing her jaw, “All I know is, that you are a huge tease and now I just can’t help myself.” He murmured.

@Briar.R

Tim

“Hey! Since when did I not play dirty?” He laughed throwing a pillow back at him before getting up and running away, grabbing himself some pillows to protect himself with.

Violet

“Hey, you used my real name. Isn’t that something.” She teased, “Hey, I’ve gotten better.” She pouted crossing her arms, “Gwen taught me some things, I’m not bad! Besides you never even dance with me once so how would you know.” She stuck out her tongue.

Olivia

“Well, okay… if you’re sure.” She grinned and went to grab her notebook from her purse before coming back into the room, “Of course I go. I love your ideas, always have, always will.” She smiled writing it down before going back to the dough. “I love a lot of things about you.”

Miles

“Hey, don’t worry I got you.” He smiled before shaking his head, “Huh… oh nothing I was just… think about what would happen if…” His eyes went to her lips them back at her eyes, “I was to kiss you… right now…”

@Briar.R

Jonah

“Charlotte! Charlotte, wait! That’s not what I meant!” I called, rushing to follow her before I realized I was stark naked. I guess I wouldn’t be home if I wasn’t chasing after her. I struggled with my boxers, stumbling to slip on my sweat pants before putting on my shirt inside out and sprinting down the stairs. Tripping over the last step, I looked up from the floor to see Charlotte finish putting on her last shoe. I scrambled to my feet, holding the door close and trapping Charlotte between me and the door. “You’ve really gotta start asking me questions before you start running, you know.” I sighed, breathing hard as I stared at her. “Charlotte, I want to join the cause, I want to be your advisor, and above anything else I want to be a part of your life and every aspect of it if possible… Just because I don’t think I deserve to be second in command doesn’t mean I don’t want to join at all! Because I do. I want to be a part of the rebellion, and fight by your side if need be, alright? Now, are we heading to headquarters?”

Kathleen

“C-Carson…” I shuddered, running my fingers through his hair as he kissed me, only pulling away when I heard Eddie pad down the stairs. I leaned in, pressing a couple kisses behind his ear before whispering, “We’ll finish this later.”
“Mommy! Daddy! Im all clean now! Do we get to eat? Is everything cooked now??” Eddie asked excitedly as he came into the kitchen.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“That… That is a very fair point.” Fraser chuckled to himself, catching the pillow before getting up and chasing Tim around the house and throwing pillows at each other. “Now I got you!” He grinned, tackling Tim in a hug. “I win!”

Dylan

“Has your memory gotten worse too?” Dylan asked teasingly with a raised brow. “We danced at Carson and Kathleen’s wedding remember? And I came to the conclusion that you weren’t very good on your feet. I guess I could run another experiment… See if you could prove me wrong,” He challenged with a teasing smirk.

Percy

“Always, huh? That’s a long time…” Percy turned to Olivia with a raised brow, kneading the dough. “You… do? How? Im just… really boring. I make and eat food all day, what could you possibly love about me?”

Gwen

Gwen blushed furiously, chewing on her lip as she too eyed Miles’s lips. “I… I definitely wouldn’t mind…” She admitted quietly, tightening her hold around his neck. A part of her always wished that Miles would be her first kiss, waiting while he was away for him to return. And now it was coming true. “I’d like that…”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

She turned around and looked up at him as he trapped her, “Yeah… I’m not really good with asking questions when I already know the answer will disappoint me.” She blinked as he started explaining himself and slowly nodded, “Y-yeah… Okay… You’re hired…” she smiled softly, “Now do you want a minute to get changed?” She reached up and showed him the tag of his shirt to prove her point.

Carson

He pulled away and smiled at his son, placing the spaghetti into three bowls, “Almost done, just make sure they’re not to hot okay?” He placed them all down and sat down, “So do you know how to eat spaghetti?”

@Briar.R