The selection - RP

Tim

He laughed running back to the team as Fraser blushed. “He definitely is. Hey. You seem a little red. Is Tim now making straight guys question their Sexuality.” She laughed.

Violet

“Well… You’re warm company. Don’t get cocky, I still have Gary on speed dial. He’ll make me a mermaid.” She joked.

Olivia

“I know… But if they’re not doesn’t that mean they’re not meant to be.” She asked kicking a twig, “dates… You said plural… You want more with me… I tried so hard and… Nothing… I did try. I swear I did…” She blinked, “You think it will work… You still think it will… Why? What makes you think it will all work out. I mean look at us… Do you think I was stupid for asking you out… Do you regret going out with me… I just wish it was better so we have happy memories RO look back on not this… And I just don’t know how to fix this anymore. I don’t know how to make it better. I just wanna make it better Percy.” She looked up at him fidgeting with her hands, “Happy? You can be happy with me? Even with everything I did?”
She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, “on the girl you like the most? With the smile you like the most?” She asked shyly and hopeful, “We’ll… Be… Okay…” She repeated looking back at him, “I wanna fix everything Percy. I can’t fix it. It’s not perfect and I just don’t know…”

Miles

“What? Nooooooooooo of course not. What distraction? Hey, did you know whales come from Whales?” He grineed, “I like fun.”

@Briar.R

Jonah

“Look at him. Acting all innocent. We got you neutered! SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW THIS FEELS.” I sneered while Scout simply looked to me curiously and tilting his head to the side. “Hmph. You’re lucky I love you so much.” Scout barked, victorious as he licked Charlotte’s cheek. “Hey! Im not being rude, I’m protecting the goods!” I explained, motioning to my lap before carefully rolling back to them. “Okay, Im gonna try and join this hug, but all paws and hands away from the jewels, okay?” I joked, wrapping my arms around them.

Kathleen

My eyes widened worriedly as Eddie looked at me excitedly. “We should!” He grinned before throwing himself at me and out of Carson’s arms.
Not ready for him, I stumbled as I caught him, losing balance and falling on my butt in the water. “Eddie!”
“Yay! Mommy gets to play with us now!” I sighed, unable to remain upset at my son.
“Alright, alright! We’ll play.”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“What! No he doesn’t!” He replied, flustered. “It just caught me off guard! That’s all.” Seeing both teams run off to their own sides, Fraser stood up. “Look at that! It’s halftime. Well, Im going to go use the little men’s room, maybe bring back a snack or something. You want something? I’ll bring you back something. Tell me what I miss!” He rambled before sneaking off to the men’s changeroom and sending Tim a text.

Hallway, 5 min?

Dylan

“He’s a Goldfish. Not a wizard.” He grumbled, holding her tight. “I’m not letting you go anywhere with that backstabbing ex-bestfriend of mine. You’re mine. Not his.” He pouted. “You said you wouldn’t leave me.”

Percy

“I know you tried. But everything that went wrong was out of your control. That wasn’t your fault, okay? So please stop being so hard on yourself… I really enjoyed myself with you, Liv.” He smiled reassuringly. “I would never regret going out with you… I want to go out with you even more. Because you make me happy whenever we get to spend time together… no matter what we do.” Percy smiled, taking her fidgeting hands and holding them tight in his. “We will be okay. Even if it’s not perfect.” Percy looked around the park for a moment before his eyes lit up.
“Look! They have a farmer’s market going on. C’mon, we used to go to the one in town every week, remember? And come up with new recipes!” He tugged her along excited. “It’ll be fun!”

Gwen

“Of course whales come from whales, silly. You’re lucky you’re cute, Miles Stella.” Gwen giggled, pecking his cheek. “Why don’t we go back to the circus? Maybe you could even teach me some tricks? You know, after I taught you how to dance again.” She teased.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

She chuckled looking at Jonah, “Now now, don’t speak to your son that way.” She laughed as Scout licked her cheek, “Okay, okay, yes, you’re my favourite. I love you. You’re the only one for me. Yes. Yes.” She kissed Scouts snout, “The goods!?” She burst into laughter falling back onto the floor, “The jewels, my god Jonah!” She felt him hug her and she smiled, “Alright, you can keep them safe, I know you want kids one day…”

Carson

He laughed watching Eddie as he got his mother all wet, “What you don’t stay mad at him, but you can stay mad at me when I get you wet.” he pouted, “That is hardly fair you know that?” he smiled again and pulled Kathleen close, “Come on. Let’s play.”

@Briar.R

Tim

Lily rolled her eyes playfully, “Sure~ it just ‘caught’ you off guard. I believe that.” She joked, “I’m kidding Fraser, I’m kidding.” She opened her mouth to say she wanted no snacks but he just ran off before she could say anything. Shaking her head she let him run off.

Tim opened up his phone and rose a brow, whipping off his sweaty hair before running into the halls.

Sure thing. Now where are you?

Violet

“But a very cute goldfish. Can you claim that you’re a cute goldfish?” She joked, letting him pull her in close, “And you’re mine. Now tell me, how do you feel hmm?” She asked, looking up at him as she was being held to him, “As you can see I’m still here. Nothing is taking me away.” She kissed his cheek and placed a hand on it, “So you had a crush on me huh? Did you know, you still did when we first met each other again?”

Olivia

She looked at him and his smile, “You did? You do? You enjoyed yourself? Really?” She swallowed, smiling as he said he didn’t regret it, “You make me happy too Percy.” She held onto his hands even when he stopped looking at her, “H-hey, Percy! I’m a mess.” She laughed, “Percy! Come on, the suns going down, they probably aren’t even open anymore. It could be abandoned.” She said, knowing her luck would probably end things badly. “It’s getting dark Percy, I don’t know.” She bit her lip, letting him pull her down anyway. She wasn’t sure if Percy would be able to save this date or not. She wasn’t sure if he could get her in a better mood at all. But he always did.

Miles

“Hey! I thought I was adorable! Not just cute.” He pouted, smiling when she pecked his cheek, “I’d love too, but shouldn’t you get home? I mean, you’ve been spending the past two or so days with me, won’t someone worry? Like your twin?”

@Briar.R

Jonah

“But he started it!” I pouted, only relaxing as Scout licked my cheek. “Fine… I’ll forgive you… Just because I love you.” I hugged Charlotte tight. “Yes, the goods! They’re exclusive, Charlotte Towns. You’re the only person that uh… got them… Yeah that makes sense.” I grinned. “We’ll have kids one day, when we’re both ready. Don’t have to worry about it right now… right? You aren’t pregnant, right?”

Kathleen*

“Oh come on, I can’t stay mad at you for long, you know that.” I smiled, pecking Carson’s cheek. “I love you both, very much. Now, how about a game of Marco Polo, hm?”
“Marco Polo? Who’s that mommy?” Eddie asked, confused.
“It’s a game, baby. Here, go with daddy somewhere in the water and I’ll close my eyes, okay?” I handed Eddie over to his father before walking a bit away and closing my eyes. “Marco?”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

Turn around, you dumb jock.

Fraser chuckled as he saw Tim run into the hall waym before crossing his arms. “You didn’t tell me you took your shirt off during your games!” I would’ve started showing up a long time ago. “You have like dozens of fangirls in the stands and did you know that Lucy is one of them?? I mean she was practically drooling at the sight of you.” He huffed as he rambled. “You made a girl faint! As in pass out!”

Dylan

“N-No… But I am a cute wolf? A hot wolf? C’mon, that counts for something, right?” He sighed. “Well… I feel… Mad that my goldfish just might steal you from me… But happy you’re here when I woke up.” He admitted sheepishly. “I don’t know, I thought maybe you changed your mind about me and went home… But you’re here… And I really appreciate that.” Dylan smiled as she kissed his cheek before nuzzling into her hand. “Well… I think it was there somewhere… It’s been a while after all… I just needed to spend time with you for it to come back, you know?”

Percy

“Of course I enjoyed myself, Liv. I always enjoy myself when I’m with you.” He squeezed her hand reassuringly, pulling her towards the stands. “It’ll be okay. You look beautiful and there are street lamps. They always have the good stuff on sale at sunset. We’ll be quick then we can go wait for Tim, okay?” Percy pulled her next to him, wrapping a safe arm around her. “Look! Organic and local jams! Maybe we can buy a jar and make pastries with them, right? Special limited edition ones! What flavour should we get?”

Gwen

“You’re both.” Gwen smiled. “Well, everyone’s a bit all over the place lately… It’s a bit hard to keep track of everyone. And Percy’s at work a lot so… I don’t get to see him much either.” She shrugged. “It was bound to happen eventually, you know? Everyone just doing their own thing and what not… I wouldn’t mind the company on the walk home though.” She suggested, squeezing his hand.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

She laughed even more as he hugged her and talked about his goods, “Yeah, makes perfect sense.” She whipped away her tears as she calmed down, “No. I’m not pregnant.” She rolled her eyes, “Trust me, if I was I’d be in tears of sadness. Uh… no offence…” She licked her lips, “Speaking of kids… Kath and Carson… want us to take care of Eddie…”

Carson

“And now Eddie, you yell Polo so mommy can find us.” He instructed as he held the toddler, “Ready? 1, 2, 3, Polo!” He called, “And now so she can’t get you, you swim away. If she finds us, then we lose. And we don’t want to lose now do we? We want to win.”

@Briar.R

Tim

He raise a brow turning around and seeing Fraser with his arms crossed, “Well… You never asked.” he chuckled glad to hear he hadn’t done something wrong, “Fangirls? We have to get an audience for the game some how you know.” he joked before Fraser huffed, “hey, hey, are you really mad at me over this? Come on Fraser.”

Violet

“You are a very cute hot wolf.” She giggled wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him close, listening to him, “Changed my mind about you… but… You make me happy… of course I will stay, I will always come back to something that makes me as happy as you do…” She turned red, “Ah… sorry I don’t know what I’m saying…” She hid her face, “Yeah… I know what you mean…” She took in his scent and nuzzled against him smiling to herself.

Olivia

She blinked, blushing as he said he enjoyed himself with her and she pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear, “I…” She stared at him a moment before the corners of her lips pulled up when he told her she looked beautiful, “O-okay… yeah…” She was a little surprised when he wrapped an arm around her and her heart raced, “Ah… y-yeah, yeah we can definitely do that.” She nodded still trying to figure out how this can all go wrong. Um… wild strawberries, those are always amazing when done right!" She grinned pointing at a jar and going for her wallet but remember it was gone, “I… can’t… pay for them…” She licked her lips eyes watering as her failures all came back to her, “Sorry for wasting your time sir.” She told the man behind the stand.

Miles

“Oh? Right, I saw him working at that new restaurant in town. He was really good actually, but that blond… Olivia? Yeah according to my father he food was awful…” He shrugged, “It seems strange… the Daniel’s siblings all split, don’t think I ever seen you so apart before… especially when I hear what’s happening to your mother…” He looked over to her and squeeze her hand back, “Sorry, not good conversation at a time like this.” He smiled.

@Briar.R

Jonah

“Tears of sadness?” I repeated, looking at her. “It’s fine, Charlotte, but why sadness? I think you’d make a great mom.” I reassured. “I may or may not have had Kathleen write to me how good you were with Eddie… How you helped her. Don’t worry too much, okay princess? We won’t be having kids for a while, until you’re ready.” I smiled and pressed a kiss to her cheek. “Eddie? Well that sounds like fun.” I grinned. “I haven’t gotten any time to spend with my nephew yet, and I think it’ll be fun. You know, a little practice with him before we have kids of our own.”

Kathleen

“Win! We’ll win!” He grinned, holding onto his father. “Polo!” He giggled and I held in a laugh as I swam towards them.
“Eddie~ Carson~ Where are you~?” I grinned, arms outstretched.
“Daddy, hurry! Swim away!” Eddie grinned, squirming away from me.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“What? No, Im not mad.” He pouted. “Just… jealous, I guess… I didn’t think I’d have to share my view…” He gave Tim his puppy dog eyes and deepened his pout. “You’re my dumb jock… Not the rest of the school’s…” He mumbled.

Dylan

“I… I really make you that happy?” He asked, a smiling pulling at his lips as he held her close and snuggled into her. “I’m… glad that Im doing something right… I don’t want to mess this up, Violet…” He pulled back to look at her, just as she hid her face into his chest. “Hey, no need to be sorry… I like hearing that I make you happy…” He smiled and nuzzled into her hair. “Stay right here, Violet…”

Percy

“Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay, Liv.” He reassured, watching as her eyes watered. He pulled her tight against him and rubbed her back comfortingly. “I can pay for it. I’ll take the wild strawberries, please.” I smiled, handing the man the money before taking the paper bag and walking away. “You don’t have to do everything, Liv. That’s why Im here too, so I can help you and be next to you. We’re in this together, not just you on your own, you know.” He pulled her into his chest and wiped her eyes. “Say it with me, Liv. Together.”

Gwen

“Olivia? But she’s just as great a cook as Percy.” She frowned. “She cooks with him at our house all the time…” Hearing him mention her mother, Gwen tensed and bit her lip, pulling her hand back. “Um… Yeah well I guess it was bound to happen eventually… It’s just unfortunate that it’s happening now…” She cleared her throat before standing up and gathering her things. “You’re right, I should get going… Are you um… going to walk me home or…”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

“You might be the only one who thinks that.” She chuckled humorlessly before he said Kath send him letter. “Well apparently she didn’t tell you about how I nearly let him eat choke, how I couldn’t get him to eat anything, the MULTIPLE times I made him cry, the list goes on Jonah.” She sighed shaking her head and looking away, “You might be cut out for this, but I’ve accepted that I’m not…” She glanced at him and her lips pulled, “Okay… yeah… ready…” I’m so sorry Jonah, that day will never come… How can you still want me? “Practice? Well… I guess you can call it that…” She swallowed looking away again. “Their hours at some time. I’m craving some crackers. I’m gonna go get some crackers.” She got up and walked to the kitcheen.

Carson

He quickly swam away from Kathleen, “Wow, close one. Come on Kathleen, can’t catch your own on. SHAME~” He teased playfully watching as Kath swam around blinkly before swimming behind her and with his free are wrapped it around her wasit and lifted her up, “We caught you!”

@Briar.R

Tim

“Oh you’re not? Oh~ You’re JeAlOuS~ huh?” He teased with a laugh as Fraser gave him the puppy dog eyes and Tim couldn’t help but ruffle his hair, “Share it? I didn’t know I was your veiw. After all, I believe in equality, last I checked, I haven’t seem anything of you. Even at the pool!” He grinned, “Now how is that fair?” he tilted his head, “Oh, do you want a private show?” He smirked.

Violet

“Ah… w-well yes, I mean, of course you do… I…” She stampered, stubbling over her words, “You won’t mess it up… I know you won’t…” She reassured pulling him closer and closing his eyes as her body melted into his, “You do… I thought I said weird cheesy things all the time…” She murmured, “That’s usually what people say…” She felt herself sigh and relax into him, “Always Dylan…”

Olivia

She swallowed as he rubbed her back and paid. God, I can’t even pay for him anymore. He must think I’m cheap or something, or a gold digger! OR WORSE! She blinked as her told her she didn’t have to do everything and she stared up at him, “But… but I always do everything, What am I good for if I can’t… I never need anyone else help…” She murmured, looking up at him, “To… together?”

Miles

He shrugged, “Sabotage? Maybe she isn’t as good as you think? Who knows.” He looked down at his empty hand and her knew, he fucked up. “Gwen, I really didn’t mean it like – ah yes, yes, I’ll um… walk you home.” He head he stood up and let her lead the way and he walked in silence mentally hitting himself.

@Briar.R

Jonah

“Well parenting isn’t always going to be perfect, Charlotte. And if we ever do have kids, I’ll be right by you to help. You aren’t doing it alone.” I frowned as I watched her close herself off and stand up, and I followed with the pups close behind. “Charlotte, Im sorry… I got eager again, didn’t I…” I sighed and wrapped my arms around her from behind. “I’ll tone down the baby talk, I promise… But I still think that babysitting Eddie could be fun…”

Kathleen

“Alright, alright, turn it down a notch you penguin.” I sighed, shaking my head with a laugh as I continued to look for them. Before I could though, I felt Carson’s arm around me and I yelped before opening my eyes and laughing along with them.
“I got you mommy!” Eddie grinned, launching himself into my arms and I held him close. “Good job you two! I guess that makes you two the winners!”
“We won daddy! We won!”
“That’s right, baby boy.” I smiled, peppering his face with kisses. “Now come on, we have to get our little winner home and washed up before he turns into a stinky little lake monster.”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“W-Well everyone thinks I’m scrawny! Of course I’m going to keep my shirt on… I’m a twig compared to you.” Fraser frowned before his face started heating up. “A p-private… No! I-I didn’t say that! You aren’t a stripper, Tim!” Realising he was only trying to get a reaction out of him, Fraser huffed and pouted again. “Mean dumb jock.”

Dylan

You say I won’t… But we don’t know that for sure… Pushing his thoughts to the back of his head, he snuggled into her as she said always. “I like your weird cheesy sayings… they make me smile…” He murmured, playing with the ends of her hair. As he lost himself to his thoughts, he barely had time to register the sound of his mother coming up the stairs and opening his door.
“Dylan, honey I-” She stopped, seeing him snuggled up with Violet. “Oh. And Violet you’re here too. What a surprise…”
“Mom! I-I swear we didn’t do anything! We just drew and then fell asleep and-”
“Dylan, relax. it’s alright. I just came to say my flight leaves this afternoon so if you need anything, just call your father.”
“Alright…” I won’t be doing that.

Percy

“Well you don’t have to. I want to help you do everything, so you don’t have to do too much, Liv.” He smiled reassuringly, rubbing his hands up and down her arms reassuringly. “It’s okay to ask me for help. I won’t even tell anyone you asked me. I just want you to be able to come to me for help sometimes too… Together, Liv. Like a team, like we’ve always been.”

Gwen

She didn’t know what to say to him. She wasn’t mad at him, but after he mentioned her mother, Gwen wasn’t in the mood for much after that. As she reached her door she turned to Miles and gave him a small smile. “Thank you for everything, Miles, really… And for the record, Im not mad at you, okay? I just… Need some space for the night.” She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and squeezed his hand reassuringly. “Good night Miles.”
Before heading to bed, Gwen paused outside her mothers room before pushing the door open into the dark and damp room. “Momma?” She whispered carefully, chewing on her lip. Miles really was right. She should be with her mother, especially with everything going on.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

“Right, nearly killing a child is what you call not perfect.” She rolled her eyes as she opened the fridge and started pouring some orange juice into a glass, “I will probably kill me child the moment you leave it in my hands, you should just… take care of it instead…” She sighed feeling his arms around her again, “You did.” She answered coldly, “Fun… for you… Isn’t it a better idea if I just walk the pups, I can’t kill them you know…” She chuckled, grabbing the vodka and pouring nearly the whole bottle in, “Wife that can’t cook, can’t take care of a child, doesn’t want a child and drinks every single night. You have made some GREAT life choices!” She snarled before starting to down the glass of juice and vodka.

Carson

He chuckled, “See, I told you we would win. What did I tell you?” He grinned ruffling his boy’s hair as he pulled Kath in close, “Wouldn’t want him to free now would we. Say, what do we get since we win hmm? I want something Kathleen.” He pouted leading the two of them back to shore, “Say goodbye.” He said was they said goodbye to his family.

@Briar.R

Tim

He chuckled, “You’re not a twig Fraser.” He smirked as he watched Fraser turn bright, bright red at the blink of an eye, “Who said I’m not? You haven’t even been to a show of mine. Actually, no you’re right, I am better than any stripper you have ever seen!” He chuckled before seeing him pout, “Oh come on, I’m messing with you, you know I can’t hug or kiss you in the halls.” He whispered.

Violet

She shot up as the door opened and quickly stumbled out of the bed as far away from him as possible as his mother walked in. She forced a smile “Hi…” She squeaked before his mother finally closed the door and she run a hand through her hair, “Oh my god,” She muttered, “You’re mom thinks I slept with you, and now she is going to tell my mother and they Tim will find out and Carson will find out and they will kill you… no… OH and the whole school will know and I’ll be called easy and a slut and my whole life will be ruined and everyone will think I’m you’re play thing or something and then I’ll have to leave the town to get away from it and I can’t handle that at all and oh my god… I’m doomed. I shouldn’t have stayed here. Now if someone sees me… Oh god, if anyone finds out I’m dating you… if… if Jessica finds out… she’ll… she’ll kill me…” She looked over at the clock, “And I’m late to help Ms. Matheson, this was an awful idea. I can’t believe… you… ah, you did this so the rumor could start didn’t you? That’s why, so I could get in bed with you, you knew I wouldn’t actually sleep with you, so you pretended like it was that way.” She picked up her clothes, “Oh my god, and I’m even wearing your clothes, she really things I’m just one of your fuck buddies.” She cried out, “I am such a moron-- I mean, twice she caught us! I can’t believe this! She must think I’m some kind of slut now… Oh god, mom I am so sorry… I didn’t mean too…”

Olivia

She looked up at him, “But why would you want to help me do everything… Team…” She gave a shaky smile back, “We did make quite a team huh…” she chuckled looking over to see a few benches, “Hey, come here.” She pulled him to sit down, “Wait for it…” She counted down before all the lights were turned off and fireflies started to fly up around the farmer market. A smile pulled on her lips as she looked at them. She gave a weak chuckle, not paying attention to all the people who stared at them weird or whispered and pointed at the weird clothes they wore, “Now if only I could have a perfect first kiss… to late huh… I’ve messed up twice already… guess god or whoever does want me to have a perfect kiss huh…” She whispered as she watched them fly around, “They’re beautiful aren’t they… So carefree…”

Miles

He glanced up at her, “Yeah it’s… no problem…” He muttered, “Yeah… no mad… okay yes… It’s – it’s fine…” He looked away as she kissed his cheek and squeezed his hands, knowing that he messed up and if he was right, she didn’t want to see him. “Good night Gwen.” He said, head down and arms crossed before he walked away to the circus.
“Miles, how was it?”
“She’s mad at me Lulu…”
“Alright? Wow, fast one you have offended.”
“I know…” He sighed, “Might as well do what I do best and disappear.” He pulled his shirt over his head and through it onto a chair.
“Well, on the bright side, you still have me… what did you do?”
“Said her brother’s friend is an awful cook, said her old sister is weird and an awful drawer and brought up her dying mother…”
“Oh~ you fucked up big time. You realize you can’t see her ever again right?”
“She said she wasn’t mad at me though…”
“Oh girls always say that, but that actually always means that they are mad. It’s like when they say their fine, but really they aren’t fine at all.”
“So what should I do?”
“Did you apologize?”
“Yes.”
“And she’s still mad?”
“Yes?”
“Well, move out of the country and change your name.” Lulu said, bitting into her apple.
“I’ll just avoid her I guess, seeing as she’ll already avoid me right?”
“It’s what most girls to anyway.”
“But I promised I’ll help her get into that ballet thing she wanted so bad…”
“That seems like a you problem.”
“HELP ME WOMAN!”
“Okay, okay! Let’s see, the magazine says…” She slipped through the pages, “She will break up with you in the next two to three days… so… just… avoid her…” She shrugged. “If you ask me, the princess probably thought she was better than you.”
“She… she isn’t like that…”
“And how do you know?”
“I…” He swallowed, “I don’t think she is…”
“It’s funny how many good actresses there are. Remember why you gave up on ballet, all of them looked down at you, every single one. In Paris when we went, remember that?”
He swallowed again and nodded, “Thanks Lulu…”
She smiled pulling him down on the couch with her, “Come on, let’s watch something yeah?”
He smiled back putting his arms around her shoulder and turning on the TV to a black and white movie, Lulu was the only girl that never judged him, used him, and liked the same weird things he did. She was tougher skin and he knew he couldn’t hurt her. He felt her put her head on his shoulder and he sighed putting his head on hers, kissing the top of her head.

@Briar.R

Jonah

"No, but raising and loving our potential child born of our love is perfect. I sighed, following her to the kitchen. “I don’t get why you’re so persistent that you would kill our kid.” I frowned, Scout and Oddy following close behind. Scout sat at Charlotte’s legs and nuzzled against her comfortingly. “You know what, I did. I made amazing life choices because they led me to you. You and all your amazing, Charlotte-y glory. I love you, Charlotte Towns. I don’t care if you aren’t perfect, or our lives aren’t perfect. What matters is that we make the most of what we have… And as long as we have our love for each other… We’ll be okay…” I shook my head as I pulled away. “I know when Im not wanted… I’ll be in the bedroom… I should be studying for my vet’s exam… Just let me know if you want or need anything.”

Kathleen

Eddie giggled as Carson ruffled his hair before waving to everyone. “Bye bye! Happy Birthday Grandma!” In the car as I strapped Eddie into his carseat, he nuzzled himself into his blanket to keep warm. “Well what do my two boys want as a prize, hm?” I asked, taking a seat next to Carson. “It can’t be food, that’s still daddy’s job.”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Fraser

“Yes I am. Just admit it, Im scrawny.” He pouted before turning flustered and red again. When will this guy stop??? “T-Tim! You can’t say you’re a stripper! You… You’re only a dumb jock! With dumb stripper jokes!” He sighed walking closer to his boyfriend. “I know… But it’s the thought that counts.” He laid a hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze. “Why don’t you go and win that game… You can hug and kiss me all you want afterwards.” He whispered back, giving him a smile.

Dylan

Seeing and hearing Violet panic, only made him panic. “H-Hey! Violet Daniels you are not a play thing or a slut or a fuck buddy… You’re my girlfriend and you mean so much to me…” The only thing that ran through his mind was the same thought over and over again. You messed up, you messed up, you messed up… “I-I asked you to stay because I wanted you to… not because of the rumours… I… I’ll fix this… I swear…” His voice cracked as he stood up, struggling to get himself together as he pulled a hoodie over his head. It sounded like he was reassuring himself instead. “I-I can drive you! Or… I should call you an uber instead? No, I… I should… Maybe I should just give you money for the bus? You want nothing to do with me now… right? I’ll… My mom won’t tell anyone, I can… I can… I can fix… this…”

Percy

“We make the best team, Liv… And I couldn’t ask for a better teammate.” He followed her over to the bench, looking at the fireflies in awe. They were like floating stars. “They’re beautiful… But… Not as beautiful as you…” He murmured, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. “Well I can’t go back in time or give you a rewind… But if I could I would…” He gave her a small smile. “But for what it’s worth… This is our first kiss on our first date…” He leaned in close, gently pressing his lips to hers while fireflies floated calmly around them.

Gwen

She woke up the next morning, groaning as she sat up and checked her phone. Maybe I shouldn’t have been so hard on Miles… He didn’t mean what he said… She chewed on her lip nervously, clutching her bear tight. Before she could call him, Gwen shook her head and got dressed. *No, he deserves to be apologized to in person… After a quick breakfast, she stepped out the door and towards Miles’ tent in the circus.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Charlotte

“Because I nearly killed my own Nephew, lord knows what I will do to my own flesh and blood, hell I will be too scared to touch him. Everything I touch dies, just how it has always been…” She looked down at Oddy and Scout smiling at Scout, “Sounds like a better plan than keeping your promise and spending the day with me anyway…” She put the dogs on their leeshes, dowing her vodka and starting to her morning run. Coming back she walked down into her red room and started working on some images. A kid… a kid in here would ruin everything. All my eqipemnt would be broken and damaged. It’s like a little tornato… She looked up at a picture with her and one of her small fans a little girl in a pink sparkly dress and she smiled softly, “Love… I love him, but I will never understand why he wants this little demon child running around… they just bright stress, lack of sleep, they cage you in, you can’t do anything anymore, you have to be careful all the time and worry and worry and worry and do nothing else. Everything is centred around them, and when do you come in… never. Hell, I will never get to have sex with Jonah again because lord forbid the child walks in, which they will. I can’t go on vacation without bringing them. I can’t work, I can’t film, I can’t sleep, me time goes out the window. I don’t know Scout, if anything I will never have a child. Oh any it HURTS why would I willingly want pain?” She took a seat a bottle of rum and a shot glass in hand, “I am not caring ain’t that right Scout.” She cooed, “I can get as drunk as I want now, and not one can say a thing.” She smiled, “And you don’t judge me right? Right. One, two, three.” She downed her shot before pouring another, “And… one two three.”

Carson

“Well, I know what I want, but that only comes when someone is asleep.” He winked starting the car before pulling of the drive way, “What do you think hmm Eddie? What do you think mommy can give you to day for a prize?”

@Briar.R