The Self-Promotion Spot!/SHOUTOUTS

This thread is dedicated to authors that want to promote their stories. I figured I’d make this thread for smaller authors/less known authors that have stories under 10k reads. This thread is also used to support smaller authors based on reading their stories if you find them interesting to read. I’m going to promote my stories because it has less than 10k reads.

Name of Story: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author Name: Briana M.
Number of Episodes: 14 ~ONGOING~
Number of Readers: 304 ~CURRENTLY~
Description: Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856
Instagram: @brianam.stories

Note: If your story has over 10k reads, then this thread isn’t for you.

6 Likes

Title: Inseparable
Author: TeahWalker323
Genere: RomCom lol
Number Of Episodes: 4 in process of 5 ~On Going~
Description: Two best friends born the same day and time. Parents are best friends. They do everything together and are each others first everything. Will they ever be more or just friends find out. (Choices coming around Episode 5)
Style: INK
Number of reads: 64
Link: idk how to find it
Insta: Art_episode will post sneak peeks in story when i gett 100 reads lol
Cover at the moment:

Cover pending:

3 Likes

Based on the plot of your story, it reminds me of The Kissing Booth on Netflix haha.

1 Like

:joy::joy: besides she fell for his brother :joy::joy:

Yeah!

1 Like

Hey, @Briana_M! Thank you for creating this thread. Here are my story details:

Title: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
Cover:

My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

5 Likes

Hey @Briana_M
This is story related thread, that’s why I believe you should move your thread here:
Promote Your Story

Or ask @Sydney_H if you don’t know how :heart:

Thank you for creating a thread where smaller authors can promote their work.

Name of Story: Two To Tango
Author Name: Granolias
Number of Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Number of Readers: 28
**Description:**Snacks and watching movies is all that you’ve lived for. Until Walves - A powerful agency, takes you in. Seems likes the tanginess of the flavor has only begun. [CC/Choices matter]
Link:

imageimage

6 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. :wink:

Thank you so much for creating this thread.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case anyone wants to check it out:
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

1 Like

I can’t wait to read your story :laughing:

2 Likes

Story name: Enticing Hearts
Author: MysteriousAmaya
Episodes out: 1
About: Just a normal competition show right?
Are you going to find love? or fight to win
(Still working on the about)
Choices matter & Create your own characters

Enticing_Hearts_posterImage_e108hD3c14

Enticing_Hearts_posterThumb_99W6LbhfA9

1 Like

Hey everyone!!
I hope you like my story! :smile:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

Wow love the cover! Who made it?

@ronggowisnu on Instagram.

1 Like

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread!
Here’s my story, if it peaks your interest, please give it a read and I will do the same with the stories on this thread. :slight_smile:
Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you
-TD

1 Like

I’m going to give each of your stories a read when the Episode app is fixed. Unfortunately, I cannot add or read any stories at the moment because it’ll loose the progress on them when I reopen the app. But you guys are more than welcome to follow me on Instagram or check out my story :slight_smile:

1 Like

ROMANCE/STALKER/THRILLER
coverart42

Coverartpic2

Title: Love Me, CONTROL Me
Author: OhhGlam92
Episodes: 14 (Not Completed)
Genre: Romance/Thriller
Description: Your ex-love is sensing something eerie about your seductive new beau. Can you come to your senses before it’s too late? Or is the intensity all you’ve ever wanted? !NEW JUNE 2018!

LINK to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6558546852052992

If anyone can read and give me feedback, it’s greatly appreciated! I have a lot of fun writing this! It’s a fun, guilty pleasure story, so I just need some fun and laid back feedback/reviews/critiques. If you really love the story, please share it wherever you can!
The story is continuing and it’s going to gradually get more and more intense. If you like full on romance, a dash of comedy, with thrill and suspense, you’ll love this story!

Thank you so much! :grin: