The Self-Promotion Spot!/SHOUTOUTS

Should I do a competition involving you guys’ stories so far? I’m thinking about rewarding some authors because of the fact they are promoting their stories on my thread. With this competition, there is a “catch.” I honestly HATE reads for reads, but I do them. I don’t want to make ANY author read my stories; if they’re interested in reading them, they are more than welcome to.

Anyways, I am thinking about doing shoutouts on my Instagram (for only Instagram authors). This is how it will work: I will choose a certain amount of stories to read by authors that replied ON THIS THREAD, and I’m going to read them. This isn’t a read for read, so keep in mind that you don’t have to read my story if it doesn’t interest you. I’m not going to tell which stories I read, you’ll just find out on my Instagram which is @brianam.stories :slight_smile:

Thank you~

1 Like

Sounds like a very interesting plot. I may give it a read ~evil laugh~

1 Like

Sounds interesting. Do you have an Instagram account?

1 Like

Sounds interesting. I love the plot :slight_smile: May even give it a read ~evil laugh~ Do you have an Instagram account in case I give you and your story a shoutout?

Your story isn’t a customization story is it?

Do you have an Instagram account in case I read & give your story a shoutout?

Can you tell me more about it? Plot wise? Also, how many reads does their story currently have? I have to make sure that there are no authors that has over 10k reads promoting their stories on this thread.

Okay! thanks for telling me :slight_smile:

It actually is! I hope you give it a shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

My story?

I can’t remember what I asked you. I am sorry :slight_smile:

Hey @Briana_M I just saw your question! (The Darkness’s Touch)
My story is about two best friends having a night out until they ended up in “hell”… It has secrets, drama and a lot of adventure! Choices and dressing game.
Thank you for your interest! :heart:

Hey guys! I just published my new story, and I really hope you can give it a read! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story title: Between Us Vampires
Author: Ana
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Short summary: Camila never expected to be a vampire, neither to fall in love with one. Will she be able to cope with her new life?

Instagram: @naepisode

1 Like

Hi everyone! :blush:

Instagram: @snow_whiteb.episode
Episode profile: Snow_whiteb

Here’s my story:

Title: Reset: love code fail
Author: Snow_whiteb
Genre: Romance
Sub genre: Apart from horror, there is a bit of everything
Style: LimeLight
Episodes: 4 (almost 5 and ongoing)
Story description: You used to live a perfect life, but it was all a lie. Follow Rhea in her search for her real identity, true love and the evil person who’s trying to use her to change the world.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941839191212032

Notes: main character customization available; choices don’t affect the ending, but influence your story experience (sometimes totally different scenaries); the setting is various since you get to travel a lot; the story uses sound; it occasionally contains adult themes and strong language.

Read for Read: since I’m always searching for new stories to read, of course!

Info: If you want to keep updated, have questions or just want to tell me something, use the fanmail or DM me on Instagram. Feedback is really appreciated! Thank you!

Story cover:

1 Like

Oh wow. Sounds interesting :slight_smile: Unfortunately, I don’t read stories like that, but I will definitely give your story a shoutout on my Instagram.

Its ok there were so many replies made I wasnt sure if you wer asking me about mine?

Hey I have posted like 3 or 4 different threads about promote your story. But still no reads. I am just trying to see if there is any place where I can actually get some people to read my first 3 and give some feedback

When a teenager is abused by her father, she is pregnant with an unusual offspring… #thriller #scifi #comedy #parenting #dark #humor #rape #incest #angels #devil #Porcelain #little #baby #doll #Hollywood, #swordplay, #Alien, #Aliens, #pregnancy, #babies, #kiss, #mermaids, #dogs #Treasure #TreasureTV #TV In this story, a young teenage girl named Linda has a talk with her mother and finds out that her father is living in the same home with them, when she finds this out she attacks her mother (she thought that her father was dead) and finds out for herself, she is wrong, that is her father. her father after talking with her rapes her and gets her pregnant, as the baby grows up she notices that the baby has special powers. You’ll need to download the episode interactive app on your phone or on a software called: “BlueStacks” (without the “” in the title) on your computer to read this story This is the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4798501839568896 1 #mothers #living #episode #treasurers #dolls #computation #titlei #storis #software #artsandentertainment #scienceandenvironment

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story few months ago. Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Reads: 550
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes