The Self-Promotion Spot!/SHOUTOUTS

I thought of this idea to promote my story on here to keep my name in the air so people can know that I exist as an author. I am promoting my story. This isn’t a read for read thread. I am simply promoting my story, and I would like some reviews as well to see I’m I doing great on my story.

Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Number of Episodes: 13 (ONGOING)
Genre: Romance
Description: Ashden, a 26 year old young women learns that life isn’t always about being emotionless and sophisticated. Will a guy help her, and navigate her through her hard life?
Style: INK
Instagram: @brianam.stories
Twitter: @BrianaStories

2 Likes

@Briana_M sure, I can read and give you reviews.

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy my story!

Would anyone else like to give me a review? I would like more than one person to give me a review.

Hi all :grinning:,

Hurray! :tada::confetti_ball: I’ve just published my first story! :dancer:

Name: Sealed with a Kiss! :kiss:
Author: D.G.S.
Genre: Romance :couplekiss_man_woman:
Total number of episodes: :two::four:
Story Type: Episode Original
Story Style: Episode Ink

Description: One night Emily Brown :woman:t2: meets the top hero of Hollywood, Dylan Reed :adult:t2:. He is the most eligible bachelor of California, a dangerous womanizer with seducing-ly killer looks :heart_eyes:. Can she be able to resist his charm or will she fall for him :thinking: ? See how it is to be a lover of the top hero of Hollywood, when the whole country is after him and he after you! :revolving_hearts:

Small Cover:
My_Hero_-_In_REEL_and_REAL_life_posterThumb_07g1P3Dk1z

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828711629324288

Please read the story :slight_smile: and share with your friends :two_men_holding_hands::couple::two_women_holding_hands:

Thanks,
D.G.S.

I have a story, which is a romance story, that isn’t cliche. Unfortunately, I am a less known author trying her best to promote my 5th story on Episode. It’s kind of hard, and I think my story deserves more than just 323 reads. I was wondering if anyone wanted to read it if this type of story interests you :slight_smile:

Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Story Description/Plot: Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
# of Episodes: 17 ~ONGOING~
Instagram: @brianam.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856

Note: All feedback is welcome via Instagram or Fan mail!

Hiya! I have just published my new story :slight_smile:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

@Sydney_H do you mind closing this thread?

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley: