**The Series Continues!**R4R Welcome!

thanks hon

1 Like

Could we do a R4R?

Title: Dear Diary
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Ella Davis writes every experience in her diary which goes missing, the Davis family under watch over her fathers unpaid business and someone dies unexpectedly. Who is the suspect?

1 Like

No worries honey: would::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: too.

I :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:your story honey here’s an update

Jlouise​:star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you so much it means lot <3<3

1 Like

Here you go babe!

Screenshot_20190711-073515_Episode|243x500

:heartpulse::heartpulse:

Jlouise

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much I am reading yours, I am sorry but I have a lot ar r4r’s to do but I have yours!

1 Like

I read your story, here you go :heart:

1 Like

thanks honey

I thought you would have read the first one, ??
You wouldn’t have understood it very well?..:sparkling_heart:

Hey, thanks for the thread!

Could we do a R4R :slight_smile:

Title: Bad Blood
Genre: Thriller
Style: Limelight
Description: Jo disappeared after her family’s murder 4 years ago, but then her past catches up with her. Will the secret she’s been harboring about that night finally come to light?

1 Like

glad to honey :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Will read the last one now babe

No worries I understood it

Started Chapter 10 a bit ago!

1 Like

I’ve started and now I wish I hadn’t look at this thread, because I know what happens next. :frowning:
But I had to google Flat White, because I’ve never heard of it. Now I want one. Sounds yummy!
image image

8 chapters done! Out of passes for now. I keep forgetting to take screenshots.

1 Like

OMG honey you read fast Thank you babe

When it’s good, it’s good.

1 Like

Love it babe can’t wait for next episode​:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Jlouise​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like