The Silvers Art Shop (OPEN & HIRING BG/OVERLAYS CREATOR ONLY !)

1 Like

a bit late, sorry!

finished product

if the overlay not transparent, pm me your email and I need to send through it.

2 Likes

hey @lucia.bs @PrincessAnu @Lily.v , your requests will take a little more time cause I’m kind of really busy irl. hope you guys understand :heart:

4 Likes

Its ok…Take ur time :blush::blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Take the time you need :heart:

2 Likes

Of course no problem :heart:

2 Likes

Hey so I never got an answer back from you but here is the finished piece (sorry for the long wait :heart:)

Finished piece

5 Likes

Finished Request

3 Likes

You are very considerate when preparing this meaningful gift for me.

1 Like

Bump~

2 Likes

I love it thank you! :blob_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Artist/Editor : @alanal5
*Small or Large Cover ? :Both
*Story Title : Please Don’t Fall Yet
*Author Name : Sin
*Do you want it to be edited or drawn ? :Drawn
*Text, Classic, Ink Or Limelight ? : Ll
*Character/s Details (including extra details) :

Summary

*Character/s Outfit : already in character details
*Character/s Animation/Poses :
*Do you have an image to support the pose ? :

Summary

For Large

For small

*Background (upload if you have a background ready) : For small cover im thinking of a hill with a tree at the top with him running with her down it and for the large cover im thinking of them laying down in the grass

Summary

For Large

For small

*Theme/Vibes/Colours : For large im thinking lovey dovey vibes and for the small its sweet and innocent
*Do you want the artist/editor to put the title ? : Yes
*Do you want the artist/editor to put author name ? : No
*Any font preferred and colour ? : Which ever fits best to artist
*Any special request ? : No
**PASSWORD : SilversBad🖤
DEADLINE : May 1

2 Likes

Hello. I´d like to make a request for an art scene… :see_no_evil: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:

Artist/Editor : @episode.lillz
Story Title : Him & I
Author Name : Sarah M. Lorenz
Do you want it to be edited or drawn ? : drawn please
Ink Or Limelight ? : LL
Character/s Details (including extra details) :

Summary
  • Leo:
    Body Type : Male Athletic Body (Cooper 01)
    Brow Shape : Arched Medium (Blonde Medium)
    Hair : Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled (Medium Blonde)
    Eyes : Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Aqua Blue)
    Face Shape : Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
    Nose : Straight Pointed
    Mouth Shape : Full Lower Lip Sharp (Beige Light Gold Matte)

• Ethan:
    Body Type : Male Athletic Body (Neutral 02)
    Brow Shape : Straight Medium Scar (Light Brown)
    Hair : Medium Wavy Messy (Blue Black)
    Eyes : Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Brown Black)
    Face : Square Long Jaw Stubble
    Nose : Hooked Grecian
    Mouth Shape : Medium Straight Neutral (Fair Gold Matte)

Character/s Outfit :

Summary
  • Leo: Studded Metal Rimmed Earring Metal Blue Oxford, Double Button Shorts Polyester Cornflower Blue Orange, Freckles Heavy (00-03), Eagle Chest Tattoo Ink Multicolor, Long Chain Rectangle Pendant Metalsilver, Patches Military Jacket T Shirt Cotton Grey Warm (<- this Jacket is from Ethan, so if it´s possible, could you maybe let it on the art look like, the Jacket is too big for Leo? Because Ethan is a little taller and more muscular than Leo :sweat_smile: That would be so great, if it´s possible :grin: :see_no_evil: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:)

• Ethan: Long Chain Rectangle Pendant Metal Gunmetal Grey, Shorts Elastic Ties Cotton Grey Black, Scar Eye Left (08-10), Large Studs Plastic Grey Black, Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black, Rectangular Thin Metal Neutral Black

Character/s Animation/Poses :

Summary

I imagined that Leo and Ethan are both standing at the windows in their respective rooms, with their eyes closed, one hand touching the window pane, both resting their foreheads against the window pane and smiling sadly. If you understand what I mean? If not then just ask me if you want. Also I imagined, that Leo had tears running down his cheeks. (Only if it´s possible of course) So like their in different rooms, but it looks like only a line is keeping them away from each other. I imagined that Ethan was holding his hand at the point of his elbow, if his arm would be streched, because he´s one head taller than Leo and Leo would have to place his hand a little more up, to be at the same spot like the hand of Ethan. I maybe wanted it like their heads on the same height too, but I don´t know if thats possible… :see_no_evil: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2: :thinking:

Do you have an image to support the pose ? :

Summary

Something like this?:

or maybe this?:

or this?:

I just imagined them both standing in their rooms, but that you only see a little part of their rooms, like your´re looking at them from the side. I imagined it like this: Ethan / Leo (<- this / should sybolize, the wall but at the art I imagined it only like a line, if you understand what I mean?) :thinking:

Background (upload if you have a background ready) :

Summary

well I think then I should give you the rooms of those two right?: So the first one is Leo´s Room:
I´d preffer if you could see a part of zone 3 in the art.
This one is Ethan´s Room:
There probably zone 1 would be the best.
Could the backrounds maybe be blurred? So that the focus is on the characters?

Theme/Vibes/Colours :

Summary
  • Theme: Well at the Theme I´d say maybe Heartbreak or “forbidden fruit” if you know what I mean?

• Vibes: I´d say it gives you dramatic and sad vibes?

• Colours: The main colors are blue and black, like you may have noticed with the backrounds. :sweat_smile: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:

Describe the scene :

Summary

I imagined that the scene shows, how much they want each other, but can´t be together. Mostly from Leo´s side, because he´s dicovering or finding his true self with the help of Ethan, but is dating Vicky (A really nice girl btw :rofl:) and is going through a lot of emotional chaos because of Ethan in every way. They are having a thing going on and for both of them it gets harder from time to time, to stop the craving for more. (I hope I explained good and you understand what I mean. I´m so bad at explaining! :woman_facepalming:t2: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:)

Any special request ? : I don´t think so. Except that I would want Leo to have tears crawl down his cheeks and that the backrounds could be blurred if possible…
PASSWORD : SilversBad🖤
DEADLINE : I don´t really have one so take your time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I´d really be grateful, if You consider my request. :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2: :see_no_evil: If You have questions, then just ask me. Thank you so much, for reading my request! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ummm did you mean something like this

Also could you tell me more about the story, what they feel for each other and tbh I can’t draw males :skull:

3 Likes

Yes I meant something like this. :sweat_smile: Sorry for my bad explaining. So does that mean, that you won’t do it? :thinking: If yes then don’t worry about it. Or that you just want me to tell you more about them? Sorry I’m a little confused

3 Likes

No no I meant that I’m really bad when it comes to draw males.

Yes I’d love to know more about their character, personalities feelings towards each other, and what are their emotions whilst the artscene

3 Likes

Ok. Understood. So should I send you this in a normal message or is it okay here? I’m only asking because it’s a little much :sweat_smile: :thinking:

3 Likes

Anything is fine :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Ok. Thank you. I´ll do it right away. :blush:

3 Likes