The Silvers Art Shop (TEMPORARY CLOSED)

You’re welcome (:

3 Likes

Hii, I am writing my new story and want to request for the drawn cover for it…

2 Likes

Hey @teekay I want to request a costume pose :heart: I want it in LL and ink please if you can. (But there’s something happened I requested this request from another shop from 17 days but she is not answering on Instagram or the thread ) so if you don’t want to take the request because it’s (thead hoping) that’s okay don’t worry about it and I hope she answers soon :two_hearts:

The request in case you want to accept it;

character LL details:

Screenshot_2021-02-15-21-06-46-65 Screenshot_2021-02-15-21-07-32-84 Screenshot_2021-02-15-21-08-16-03 Screenshot_2021-02-15-21-08-41-10

pose reference: images - 2021-02-15T205221.901

facial expressions: smiling and crying at the same time. (She’s cancer survivor :heart:)

outfit:

shading or no shading? Shading

do you plan to animate the mouth/eyes on this pose? No

extras (tattoos, piercings, scars, bruises, bloody noses, anything extra at all)

Ink details:

Screenshot_2021-02-15-21-26-41-86

Outfit:

3 Likes

All u need to do is add details to your request =

• LL / INK?
  • Artist Wanted?
  • Character Details?
  • Outfit Details?
  • Background?
  • Pose?
  • Deadline?
  • Anything else the artist may need?

There may be a form in the first comment of this thread for u to fill in & complete (:

3 Likes

My cover was unfinished and I had asked @EmilyP23 about the same which she agreed to request somewhere else since she was busy…

3 Likes

U still requested the same request on another thread, that is thread hopping (:

3 Likes

Is it ok if I change the entire cover …can I request again?

2 Likes
Request From Elsewhere
Request On Here

Yes, u can request again BUT u have to change quite a bit of your request. & please don’t thread hop again since it wastes artists/editor time and the shop specifically writes =

The Rule For This Shop That U Violated

In the rules section of the first comment of this thread! (:

3 Likes

I am really sorry for the inconvenience… :pensive: I have no intention of being rude towards anyone…I ll change my request and send… Thank you…

2 Likes

You’re welcome, for future reference rules are often found somewhere in the top comment for shops. Check them before requesting anywhere (:

3 Likes

@M_H_C_Episode @saleemepi6 @teekay

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I did say to saleemepi6 that I wasn’t going to make her the large cover in a private message.

7 Likes

It’s alright, don’t worry about it (:

Thank u for declining (:

4 Likes

I want to finish my other pending requests first before I accept any new. So it would be nice if you could wait a few days until I’m done with them. Maybe the artist answers until then :blush:

3 Likes

Okay then I’m sorry for accusing you, as I also said to @Riaaepisode I will accept your request after finishing my other ones :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Okay :heart:

3 Likes

It’s ok…no problem :blush: But I think I better make some changes to my request I’ll put in a new request and send it right away … Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Reviewer :@June_Sinclair
Story Title : Rebels in The Lake
Author Name : Cherii F
Story Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819792877092864
*Story Description :*You found your parent’s killers, wait…did you? After all, multiple crimes and murders are increasing all around you. Your choices will lead you to the final destination.
*Story Genre :*Adventure
*Number of Episodes to be read (max 5 episodes) :*3
Any special request ? : Nope :slight_smile:
PASSWORD : SilversBad🖤
DEADLINE : Well soon , I guess

3 Likes

Can I complete the review till Sunday if you don’t mind? Thank you!!

5 Likes

yea sure

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes