The Silvers Art Shop (TEMPORARY CLOSED)

@TaySilver Thank you so much! All versions look so good!!
But Alyson (the female) has fawn hair, not black sorry ):

2 Likes

Oh so sorry for the late reply- I am a full-time student lol. If you still have an open space here is my request:

Artist/Editor : @teekay
Small or Large Cover ? : Large
Story Title : Honey Vinegar (Unpublished)
Author Name : Livvie.R
Do you want it to be edited or drawn ? : Edited is what I think you do but idk if my request can be done through edits or not but I am happy with anything you put your time and effort into
Text, Classic, Ink Or Limelight ? : Ink
Character/s Details (including extra details) :

Gabriel:

• GAB RAW
    Skin: Tan
    Eyebrows: Thin arch
    Hair: Shoulder length
    Hair color: Coral
    Eyes: Round piercing
    Eye color: hickory
    Face shape: diamond
    Nose: button
    Lips: uneven
    Lip color: Teracotta

Amethyst:
AMETHYSTWHITE
Skin: olive
Eyebrows: mature round
Hair: long feathered
Hair color: black
Eyes: upturned luxe
Eye color: toffee
Face shape: oval
Nose: celestial
Lips: full round
Lip color: toffee

Character/s Outfit :

Gabriel:
Pants: Black Tight Pants
Shirt: VNeck Tshirt (color doesn’t matter)-Darker colors preferred but not black on black
Shoes: Construction worker boots- you can change the shoes as well as long as they are black

Amethyst:
AMETHYSTCLOTHES
The necklace and bracelet can be taken out if it makes it easier- tank color can also change

Character/s Animation/Poses :
Do you have an image to support the pose ? : Um there are probably a mix of poses that can be used to form the picture below- you can tweak the pose if you want as well

Background (upload if you have a background ready) :

@shara.stories -in case anyone is curious who this is from
Theme/Vibes/Colours : Hehe I could say a lot for this- Like most episode stories the main characters have a lot of negative history. My characters are the same. They are tired and life has beaten them up a bit but together they can find refuge in it. (I’ve been studying art for two years and I want you use some of my knowledge for the cover of my story) For the foreground (the characters on the bench) I want it to look dull and darker than the rest of it hence the vibrant background. A type of hopeful paradise that they can’t see yet since there back is facing it. I think maybe a filter, once it is all done, will make all the colors flow better together so when you draw/edit the foreground of the cover you can be dramatic with the dullness of it.

Do you want the artist/editor to put the title ? : No thank you
Do you want the artist/editor to put author name ? : No thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
Any font preferred and colour ? : hmm nope
Any special request ? : Take your time and be creative :slight_smile: I love seeing art in progress and updates are nice- I probably don’t need it until the summer anyways so please take your time

Thank you soooo much for your time and consideration :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for your request! As I already have said before, I will be finishing my other requests first before accepting yours. I will notify you when I will be starting it :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! No rush!

2 Likes

opss, I will change it right away! but with version would you like?

2 Likes

Version 2 please!

2 Likes

That’s alright! Pls take your time if you need it :))

Summary

E8BC25AB-E051-42C8-98B3-A99BCEB219DD_4_5005_c

If it’s a little blurry just tell me and I’ll send a better one :))

3 Likes

Like people who just draw?

2 Likes

yup

2 Likes

here u go!

Fixed Product

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I love it! :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Finished Product

2 Version

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

If I wanted to request more than one at a time, Would I have to make separate requests?

2 Likes

It would be preferred if u could keep all requests in the same message since separate messages make it harder for your artist to keep track of what is and what isn’t done (:

3 Likes

Sweet beans! That’s what I was gonna do, but wanted to make sure it was alright first. Thanks!

3 Likes

Your welcome & thank u for checking (:

3 Likes

@JJ_writesss heyy, sorry for replying here but I didn’t know how to message you else… anyways I just wanted to tell you, that I will be starting your request today if it still stands :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Artist/Editor : @teekay
Hi! I’m gonna request two things as of right now, and possibly two later this week (or when you’re available)
Do you want it to be edited or drawn? : Edited
Ink Or Limelight? : Limelight

This is Request 1

Summary

Char details

Enzo- LI2

Body; Male generic body - neutral 03

Brows; Arched soft - Dark Brown

Hair: Chestnut brown – Medium Side Curls

Eyes; deepest heavy lid- grey cool

Face: Chiseled angular stubble

Nose; Male generic

Lips; Full lower lip sharp- rose light nude matte

MC

Body- female soft body- gold 02

Eyebrows – dark brown – high arched angled

Hair-dark brown- Long Half Up Ponytail Hair

Eyes deep set false lashes smoky eye – Violet

Face- square defined

Nose- defined natural

Lips-medium natural heart – pink beige matte

Pose reference;

reference5.PNG

Outfits;
Mc

Strapped Accented Watch Face Metal Gold

Engagement Ring Silver Diamond

Thin Round Rim Glasses Metal Black

Striped Loose Rolled Sleeve Shirt Cotton Brown Tan

Inner Leggings Cotton Grey Light

If glasses are too hard with position dont worry about it <3

LI

Rectangular Thin Metal Grey Light Cool

Swoop Neck Tee Cotton Pink Salmon

Drawstring Sweatpants With Pockets Cotton Neutral Grey

If glasses are too hard with position dont worry about it <3

Background;
INT. CUTE BEDROOM GIRL - NIGHT

Anywhere you think it’ll look good.

Extra Details;
Male slightly taller, but since there sitting I’m not too worried about it. Mc has a nose piercing. No tattoos are in view. :slight_smile: Then the tissue

This is Request 2

Summary

Character/s Details (Including extra details) : Same details as before ( female)

Character/s Outfit : Hospital Gown Cotton White Long Ribbed Socks Cotton Grey White

Character/s Animation/Poses : Just MC laying in the bed, brusied up/cut (whatever u can do)

Do you have an image to support the pose ? : No :frowning:

Background (upload if you have a background ready) : INT. JUVIE HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY
if possibly, any blanket over her body would work. preferably something hospital-ly.

Describe the scene : MC was in a car accident hurt her leg (covered by blanket) and her face is bruised and possibly cut.

PASSWORD : SilversBad :black_heart:
DEADLINE : No deadline take ur time <3
:arrow_down:
Let me know if I forgot anything.

3 Likes

I will start your request as soon as I can, but haven’t I already done the first one?

2 Likes