The Sims 3 vs Sims 4?

Yesss!! It was so cute and fun! In the sims 4 its just two animals. EA even made a whole separate pack for hamsters and stuff like that. What’s the point??

I know right.
My mods folders for the sims are out of control :sweat_smile::joy:
I can’t play sims 4 without of cc.

2 Likes

Y’all about to make me relapse :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I’m trying not to procrastinate with writing, so since I only had the options for 3 and 4 I chose 4 because of the customization… I do miss open world though… learning how to drive… I actually miss a lot :thinking:. But no matter what I always find myself back playing sims 2!! I need the randomness!

2 Likes

True! Sometimes I think that some expansion packs have such a huge potential and the producers just not use it :pensive:

2 Likes

Yeah!! Its just so limiting and fugly! Girl, my mods folder is 2000+ :joy::joy: Are you maxis or alpha?

1 Like

Yesss, this sims 2 will forever be the real OG!!

1 Like

I know, in the sims 3 every expansion satisfied me!

2 Likes

If I had to choose between sims 2 and 3. I would pick sims 2.
I feel you, girl!

Alpha. but I do have some maxis match cc. only jeans that I found on tumblr.
Same here. I’m glad my hard drive is 4TB :rofl:
@Aims1141

2 Likes

My favorite was generations!!

2 Likes

Omggg yesss!! Prom, learning to drive a car, being grownded, home videos! Ah!! I loved it!

2 Likes

Yeah, I miss the ”University life” pack. It was one of my favorites…

2 Likes

I like generations and university life.
Two of my favorites.

3 Likes

Right, I have a few maxis cc every now and then randomly :joy::joy: My sims 4 be lagging like crazy thoughhh

2 Likes

I hope one day they incorporate all those things back into the game… anybody get strangerville??

1 Like

Ooh I loved that one!! I would make my sims punch the food machine :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nightlife was really good, also!

2 Likes

I get a few glitches because I have outdated custom traits lol. :joy:
Its been awhile since I’ve played sims 4.

2 Likes

Oof, i’d rather not waste my money :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I contemplated getting it, but never got around to it.

1 Like

Yeah, I always switch between the sims 3 and 4. I’m currently playing the sims 3 now lmao. I have custom traits like “fuckboy” :joy::joy:

2 Likes