The Sims 4 FREE on Origin (7 days & legit!)

giphy%20(1)

Some SUPER AWESOME AMAZING news for the community and everyone else! For a limited time (7 days only) Origin is giving away the standard edition of The Sims 4 for FREE!!!! I know there are many members who love The Sims and figured this would be appealing :smile:

giphy%20(3)

Take advantage of this great deal here and enjoy!

19 Likes

@_haruka i vaguely recall you saying you wished you could play the sims? :joy:

2 Likes

:lol: that’s prob right since I have been having issues with my crappy lappy (my gaming one). Can’t wait to eventually give this a shot though! :astonished:

4 Likes

i spent £30 on the sims im raging that it’s free at the moment :joy: so many people will be happy about this though

3 Likes

Awww that stinks! Well at least we all get to play it :smiley: I immediately thought of the community when I saw this news and had to share it :dash: <----me dashing to post this thread for everyone so no one beat me to it :laughing:

2 Likes

Wow… I could have saved $60 and waited to get the sims for free :expressionless:

2 Likes

omg omg omg omg omgggggggggggg. Awesome news!

Reminds me of this :joy:

1 Like

I know. evry one of the sims websites I am one have told it. but the case is that I bought it at launch

Omg yessss :joy::joy::joy:

you are a godsend.

DOWNLOADING NOW!

1 Like

You think that adding it to the games library on Origin is enough or does the download also need to happen within these 7 days? My internet sucks, and there will be the Windows 10 May Update to do, too, soon… :confounded:

1 Like

Is it available on mobile?

yep, windows 7 will be no more when January 14th, comes. Sigh…

1 Like

Wait so if we download it now, we can play it for as long as we want for free or after 7 days to keep playing do you have to pay?

1 Like

That’s a good question cause I am thinking about that to. When I read the company tweet on Twitter they said it will be available until something day. :thinking:

1 Like

Aw damn lmao, so that means we can’t play with it for a long time for free :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have nooooooooo idea. Lol, I hope @Jeremy can help us with an answer.

1 Like

Yeeee, before I download it I wanna know :rofl:

1 Like