The SkyM Thread 💕 bUmP

This talented, triple threat bean and honestly the sweetest thing the world has blessed us with.

Give it up for @SkyM !!! :two_hearts::hugs:

Comment everything you love about her, becuase I could like list 100!!

ruLeS
  • be nice

She’s always so sweet on the Share your drawings Thread!! :partying_face:

I hope you have an amazing day Sky!

Love, Melaniey :two_hearts::hugs:

13 Likes

SHES SO NICE

1 Like

I know! She’s also so helpful :two_hearts::sob:

1 Like

ikr

1 Like

omg @SkyM is the sweetest and she is so helpful! Her artwork is up and beyond and I’m in love with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
In other words: She is amazing!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

She doesn’t fail to put a smile on peoples faces! :D))

1 Like

Yes totally agreed!

1 Like

Awww thank you everybody my heart is :sob: and @MelanieyM you are too sweet :pleading_face:

im legit failing to make Mac ‘n’ cheese rn :joy::joy:

4 Likes

We’re just stating facts nothing else :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Aghhh nooo you deserve it! :two_hearts:

1 Like

She reply’s to everybodys posts! Like literally anything that anybody puts on the thread and it’s so awesome.

2 Likes

I know! She’s too kind

1 Like

sis you deserve it -PERIODT.

2 Likes

No matter what happens she just helps everyone🍒

2 Likes

Okay so first things first! SHES A MODERFRUCKEN TALENTED AMAZING QUEEN WHO DESERVES ALL THE SUPPORT IN THE WORLD! Like she’s legit so supportive and nice and just amazing and she doesn’t even have to be yet she still is :sob: like hi angel where you came from? :new_moon_with_face: did I say she’s talented? Coz she is , y’all should just swing on to the share your arts thread and like comment on her amazing art Kay Kay.

3 Likes

She is so kind. I don’t really know her but she’s great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

awww thank you!! You guys are so sweet, now I wanna make an appreciation thread for you all :sob::sob: I’m so happy rn u guys r so sweet!! :heart::purple_heart::black_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

sky is precious :pleading_face::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::heartpulse:

1 Like

We must protect you at all costs :nerd_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Awww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@lvqbrl thank you :heart:

3 Likes