The SkyM Thread 💕 bUmP

Also, to add to how kindhearted she is, she also has an amazing talent for drawing. :star_struck: everything she puts on the forums is absolutely amazing!!

3 Likes

Omg- @SkyM ily!! You’re so talented and sweet and you always bring as smile on people’s faces At least mine I like to think of you as a really good friend :sparkling_heart::heart:

2 Likes

That’s my goal!! And yay!!
@rileyy you are too sweet!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you

bro, my Mac ‘n’ cheese is dying XD

1 Like

Protect the angel and Mac n’ cheese

1 Like

She barely posts on the art edits because she too busy being nice, supportive, and being an actually angel that fell from heaven :blush::partying_face::two_hearts::heartpulse:

1 Like

Sky is so sweet, supportive, kind, and wholesome. Not to mention talented :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

-Peri0dt

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
and @MelanieyM :eyes::joy::joy: thank you tho :heart::heart:

1 Like

@SkyM is so sweet and nice! She is legit an angel <3

1 Like

@SkyM yasss Sky :heart::pleading_face::clap:

1 Like

Awww thank you!!

you guys are calling me an angel while you all are the real angels :heart:

4 Likes

She’s super sweet, wonderful, I constantly see this beautiful bean helping out and I’m proud of her :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sky is super sweet, she’s a giver and over-all one of the kindest people in this sludgy reality :dizzy: :joy: :heart: You talented bean xxx

2 Likes

I’ve never seen her not be a kind person.

She complimented my art, she found a comment of mine on one of her threads funny, and so much more…

2 Likes

@SkyM’s LITERALLY THE SWEETEST MF PERSON EVEr

also sis you should put this thread on watching if you havent already so you can see how many more people love you :kissing:

2 Likes

Awww thank you!! You are so sweet
@Charming no offense but you are really entertaining tbh and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@eilyk thank youuuu! :heart:

you are all too sweet and amazing :heart::heart:

4 Likes

None taken, SkyM! Thank you!

1 Like

@SkyM She is just like the bestestestestest and she has nice hair! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:
I know I know, it may seem like I’m exaggerating, but everything I’ve said is true :relieved::blush::sweat_smile:

1 Like