The Stories {My Experiment}

The Stories

So it has been a day since my post and I am glad to say that many people seem pretty interested! I love to hear that! However, the bad news. The way I was going to do it was picking the top four genre’s and combine them. But when I saw people’s preferences, I started to wonder if I could do a few stories. More specifically three stories.

Without further ado here are the genres!

Rankings

1.Supernatural

2. Romance
3. Fantasy
3. Horror

4. Mystery
4. Sci Fi
4. Thriller

With these rankings I am here to say that these will be combined in some ways. Supernatural is a subgenre of Fantasy so they might be combined. Thriller is a subgenre of horror so they might also be combined.

Below I will be added a few more polls to see what combination you would like as well as a few ideas for each combination for each and of course I will give a few ideas for the stories in a ‘Summary’ just to give you some ideas of what could be combined as soon as I know what to look for and what type of setting. I will be putting definitions for some of these Genre’s so everyone is on the right track!

Mind you these can be combined in many MANY ways! Like my lord! It is… Jesus! So prepare yourself for this poll… it’s a big one…

The Epic Poll

https://www.ferendum.com/en/PID273351PSD19565

Big boy huh!? The top three off of here will be the winners and I will be asking setting and what nots. Some of these don’t make sense. But that’s what you think. It’s amazing what you can do with just a bit of will and imagination. :wink:

If you didn’t vote then… oh well :woman_shrugging: You have till Wednesday!

Genre Explanations

Supernatural

A sub-genre of Fantasy, supernatural deals with the real world and creatures with in it such as Vampires, demons, and werewolves

Romance

A story about two people (could be more) as they develop romantic love for each other and work to build a relationship.

Fantasy

A work which deals with mythical or impossible things. It involves magic, creatures and of course takes place in a different world. Most of the time it is set in medieval times.

Horror

A story that is intended to frighten, scare, disgust, or startle its readers by inducing feelings of horror and terror.

Mystery

Stories focus on a puzzling crime, situation, or circumstance that needs to be solved. It can be a murder or simply a supernatural event.

Sci-Fi

Science fiction (sometimes called Sci-Fi or SF) typically deals with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, time travel, parallel universes, fictional worlds, space exploration, and extraterrestrial life. It often explores the potential consequences of scientific innovations.

Thriller

A subgenre of horror, thriller is known for going to the extremes and giving the audience much more blood and high level emotions such as suspense, excitement, surprise, anticipation and anxiety.

Tag

@Wingsoffire
@AnimeOtome
@Kittenlove
@fal.renet1398
@Briar.R
@BrookieK
@jdepisode
@Madilnel
@EchoRavencroft
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@themaystorms
@Coolepisodes
@Littlefeets
@brinn
@Daisy_Flower1
@classycherries

17 Likes

Two Days Later

Hello children. It is now Wednesday and I am happy to announce that we have gotten quiet a bit of votes in and a few new faces. The problem though is that even thought it managed to shorten the groups, we still do not have a clear winner. No clear three ideas. So I am going to add just a few more polls that will go on till Friday.

The Results

Supernatural + Romance 7 (4.2 %)
Supernatural + Horror + Thriller 6 (3.6 %)
Supernatural + Horror + Thriller + Romance 8 (4.8 %)
Supernatural + Mystery 4 (2.4 %)
Supernatural + Mystery + Romance 6 (3.6 %)
Supernatural + Thriller 1 (0.6 %)
Supernatural + Thriller + Romance 2 (1.2 %)
Supernatural + Sci-fi 3 (1.8 %)
Supernatural + Sci-Fi + Romance 3 (1.8 %)
Supernatural + Fantasy 3 (1.8 %)
Supernatural + Fantasy + Romance 5 (3.0 %)
Fantasy + Romance 6 (3.6 %)
Fantasy + Horror 5 (3.0 %)
Fantasy + Horror + Romance 3 (1.8 %)
Fantasy + Mystery 4 (2.4 %)
Fantasy + Mystery + Romance 4 (2.4 %)
Fantasy + Sci-Fi 2 (1.2 %)
Fantasy + Sci-Fi + Romance 5 (3.0 %)
Fantasy + Thriller 5 (3.0 %)
Fantasy + Thriller + Romance 6 (3.6 %)
Horror + Romance 5 (3.0 %)
Horror + Mystery 9 (5.5 %)
Horror + Mystery + Romance 9 (5.5 %)
Horror + Sci-Fi 2 (1.2 %)
Horror + Sci-Fi + Romance 2 (1.2 %)
Horror + Thriller 5 (3.0 %)
Horror + Thriller +Romance 7 (4.2 %)
Mystery + Romance 4 (2.4 %)
Mystery + Sci-Fi 3 (1.8 %)
Mystery + Sci-Fi + Romance 3 (1.8 %)
Mystery + Thriller 6 (3.6 %)
Mystery + Thriller + Romance 7 (4.2 %)
Sci - Fi + Romance 3 (1.8 %)
Sci-Fi + Thriller 4 (2.4 %)
Sci-Fi + Thriller +Romance 5 (3.0 %)
Thriller + Romance 3 (1.8 %)

Now for the polls to determine once and for all the genres that people want to do! And most importantly the combinations!

For First Place

• Horror + Mystery
  • Horror + Mystery + Romance

0 voters

THE SECOND CHOICE WINNER!

Supernatural + Horror + Thriller + Romance

This had 8 votes on it and I will soon be adding a few story ideas for it that you can all vote for but I want to keep them all to Friday so I will have some ready. So look out for that friday

For Third Place

• Supernatural + Romance
  • Horror + Thriller +Romance
  • Mystery + Thriller + Romance

0 voters

Tags

@Wingsoffire
@AnimeOtome
@Kittenlove
@fal.renet1398
@Briar.R
@BrookieK
@jdepisode
@Madilnel
@EchoRavencroft
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@themaystorms
@Coolepisodes
@Littlefeets
@brinn
@Daisy_Flower1
@classycherries
@MG_789
@pinkiequeen
@Gabie1

Let me know if you want to be taken off the tags or added to them

13 Likes

Another Two days Later

So we have finally got our winners and I am happy to present the three top genres! From the genre’s I could think of at that time. And now here they are:

1. Horror + Mystery + Romance
2. Supernatural + Horror + Thriller + Romance
3. Horror + Thriller + Romance

Those are the three top genre’s and I will now post a few ideas for each. You are now all free to post questions or any other ideas that you have! I would love to hear them! You can also post any character ideas or anything else you want really.

Give plot ideas, character ideas, etc.

As soon as it is decided and things are all figure out this thread will be broken up into three. One for each story line. You are free to make characters and post them here, and I will tell you the LEAST amount of things you need to add to said character.

Mind you everyone places these characters. You don’t have one specific character that only you play. This is why I ask you read everything for the characters before writing for them personality wise, backstory, etc.

I love to hear you ideas!

Horror + Mystery + Romance

Trapped

Plot

A few people wake up in a mysterious place. They have to find a way out before they are slowly driven into madness.

Setting

Settling Possiblities

• Mental Hospital
  • Prison
  • Lab
  • Abandoned house
  • Abandoned Town
  • Church
POV

Third Person

Playful Killer

Plot

A killer toys with his victims by orchestrating a series of false hopes for them.

POV

First person

Fun Party

Plot

Inspired by the rooster teeth show 10 little roosters, a few teens at a party find out someone was murdered with writing all the wall. Now it comes down to who did it.

Setting
  • House Party
  • Modern Day
POV

First Person

Didnt We Kill Her?

Plot

A girl goes missing. 16 years later her parents get a call. They listen in horror because they were the ones to killed her that dark night years ago.

Characters
Jenny (Missing Girl)

Derick (Father)

Meagan (Mother)

Setting
  • Small Town
POV

First Person

Classic Killer

Plot

A classic serial killer story. A man/ or woman, is going around killing people for what reason I wonder… (This can go hand in Hand with the other killer story)

Setting

Some City
Modern Day

POV

First Person

• Trapped
  • Playful Killer
  • Fun Party
  • Didn’t We Kill Her?
  • Classic Killer

0 voters

Supernatural + Horror + Thriller + Romance

The Look-See

Plot

Inspired by a YouTube series called The Look-See, there is a creature killing people around this small town. No, he doesn’t kill them. His victims get a note. ‘If you yourself cannot release; then it will come to take a piece.’ Those who can’t let go, lose that which they can’t let go of. Be it their eyes or their wedding hand.

Characters
The Look-See

Image result for The looksee

Setting

-Small Town

POV

Third Person

The Wendigo

Plot

The lovely wendigo are a creature of the night. And a few characters are trying to escape a cabin(?) with their life.

Characters
Wendigo

Setting
  • Cabin
  • Flexible
POV

First Person?

The Boogeyman

Plot

The boogeyman is real. Or maybe he is? The character isn’t too sure. Seeing as they are the only one who can see the Boogeyman. Was she going crazy?

POV

First Person

The Yako

Plot

The Main character is possessed by a Yako, a demon passed down from family member to family member and is trying to not be taken over.

POV

First Person

• The Look-See
  • The Wendigo
  • The Boogeyman
  • The Yako

0 voters

Horror + Thriller +Romance

Horror Movie Fan

Plot

A small child begins to take a huge interest in horror films. He begins to experiment with small animals, but eventually decides to graduate on to humans. His only decision is to focus on adults or other children. He then begins to sneak out at night on a regular basis . . .

POV

First Person

Bored and Rich

Plot

You are invited to a swanky party full of rich and boring people. To amuse yourself, you ask someone a rather innocent, hypothetical question, “Do you know what it’s like to kill a person?” Then, someone says yes.

POV

First Person (?)

Lock Down

Plot

Just as you are heading to the bathroom, there is an alarm and the school goes into an emergence lock down. Now you and your worst enemy have to find a way out while there is a killer lose in the school.

POV

First Person (?)

• Horror Movie Fan
  • Bored and Rich
  • Lock Down

0 voters

Once these are all decided Characters and settings and what nots will begin! And of course planning and plotting. Enjoy~

Tags

@Wingsoffire
@AnimeOtome
@Kittenlove
@fal.renet1398
@Briar.R
@BrookieK
@jdepisode
@Madilnel
@EchoRavencroft
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@themaystorms
@Coolepisodes
@Littlefeets
@brinn
@Daisy_Flower1
@classycherries
@MG_789
@pinkiequeen
@Gabie1

11 Likes

Four Days Later

It has been four days and we have our stories. Two of which I am very excited for one of which I am less excited for because I was hoping no one would pick it haha. Will you ever find out which one it is? I don’t know. Maybe but let’s get started! There are many things to discuss and vote on kiddies so please pay attention to which story it is you are voting on.

Now the characters have been selected for most of these, so I might tell you a bit about the main characters and might pick a few things for you personality wise. Maybe even backstory wise but these will be broad things to keep everyone on track. You can add as you please. Hell like I said add characters. Give them a best friend. Give them a love interest, since one of these kinda doesn’t really have all that much romance so… you can see my predicament there… Can. You. Guess. Which. One. I. Am. Struggling. With. YET!

Okay okay, I’m calm. Now. Everything in these characters that is unknown is up to you to fill out. Through story or through this page.

Didnt We Kill Her?

Plot: A girl goes missing. 16 years later her parents get a call. They listen in horror because they were the ones to killed her that dark night years ago. (If you need a refreshed)

Setting: Small Town

Season: Fall/Autumn

POV: First Person (This will be voted on)

The Main Characters

The Missing Girl

Full Name: Jenny Sawyer

Birthday: May 15th

FC

Height: 5’7’’

Hair: (If Picture Not Shown)

Eyes: (If Picture Not Shown)

Parents: Derick and Meagan

Siblings: Unknown

Heritage: Unknown

Religion: Unknown

Hobbies: Unknown

Dislikes: Unknown

Character Background: Was supposedly missing at the age of 2 or as her parents think killed at the age of 2

Personality Traits: She is a rather smiley and seeming happy person, helpful around the small town upon her return and seems like a well adjusted young girl.

Problems: Unknown

Motivation: Unknown

Mother

Full Name: Meagan Sawyer

Birthday: March 2

FC

Height: 5’4’’

Parents: Unknown

Hobbies: Photgraphy, Anything to do with the arts

Character Background: Unknown

Personality: Contemplative, Lovable, Fast-moving and Dishonest

Problems: Daughter is alive again

Motivation: Figure out why

Father

Full Name: Derick Sawyer

Birthday: August 23

FC

Height: 5’11’’

Siblings: None

Religion: Atheist

Hobbies: Wood Working

Character Background: Went from rags to riches

Personality: Traditional, disloyal, charming and leader

Problems: Daughter is back

Motivation: Figuring out why

Relationships

What is the relationship between the father and the mother?

• Married (Unhappily)
  • Married (Happily)
  • Divorced (He Cheated)
  • Divorced (She Cheated)
  • Simply Divorced

0 voters

Point Of Veiw

Who’s Point of view should it be in?

• Jenny’s
  • Meagan’s
  • Derick’s
  • Other (Jenny’s Best Friend)
  • Other (Their Neighbour)

0 voters

Romance

Where is the Romance?

• Between The Two Parents
  • Between Jenny and Someone Else
  • Other

0 voters

The Wendigo

Plot: The lovely wendigo are a creature of the night. And a few characters are trying to escape a cabin with their life.

Setting: Cabin

Season: Unknown

POV: Third Person

The Main Characters

This is where you guys are allowed to make some characters! Yay!!! Feel free to make then as cliche as you like but if I see two characters with exactly the same personality or anything like that I will not accept them. Only make a character if you want to or have time. Feel free to PM me the character or add it below.

• I will make one
  • Can’t make one

0 voters

How Many Characters Should There Be?

0 voters

Relationships

Be sure to figure out the relationship between each character. Dating? Enemies? Friends? Clearly all of the will be friends but some more then others! Be sure to keep the ratios correct or you’ll be having lesbians! Because like hell I’m doing a love triangle! Either go gay or go HOME! It’s nearly the end of pride mother children!

Point Of Veiw

Seeing as this is third person the characters will be going between each other with every chapter or even scene. Meaning, every chapter/scene there will be a new character that is focused on!

Romance

This will be organic. You can of course plan the romances but only after you have created your characters. Like I said I like to plan these things out!

The Wendigo

In Algonquian folklore, the wendigo is a mythical man-eating creature or evil spirit native to the northern forests of the Atlantic Coast and Great Lakes Region of the United States and Canada. The wendigo may appear as a monster with some characteristics of a human or as a spirit who has possessed a human being and made them become monstrous. It is historically associated with murder, insatiable greed, and the cultural taboos against such behaviours.

Description

The wendigo is part of the traditional belief system of a number of Algonquin-speaking peoples, including the Ojibwe, the Saulteaux, the Cree, the Naskapi, and the Innu people.[8]Although descriptions can vary somewhat, common to all these cultures is the view that the wendigo is a malevolent, cannibalistic, supernatural being.[9] They were strongly associated with winter, the north, coldness, famine, and starvation.[10]

Basil Johnston, an Ojibwe teacher and scholar from Ontario, gives a description of a wendigo:

The Wendigo was gaunt to the point of emaciation, its desiccated skin pulled tightly over its bones. With its bones pushing out against its skin, its complexion the ash-gray of death, and its eyes pushed back deep into their sockets, the Wendigo looked like a gaunt skeleton recently disinterred from the grave. What lips it had were tattered and bloody … Unclean and suffering from suppurations of the flesh, the Wendigo gave off a strange and eerie odor of decay and decomposition, of death and corruption.[11]

In Ojibwe, Eastern Cree, Westmain Swampy Cree, Naskapi, and Innu lore, wendigos are often described as giants that are many times larger than human beings, a characteristic absent from myths in other Algonquian cultures.[12] Whenever a wendigo ate another person, it would grow in proportion to the meal it had just eaten, so it could never be full.[13]Therefore, wendigos are portrayed as simultaneously gluttonous and extremely thin due to starvation.

The Wendigo is seen as the embodiment of gluttony, greed, and excess: never satisfied after killing and consuming one person, they are constantly searching for new victims.[14]

Human wendigos (cannibals)

In some traditions, humans overpowered by greed could turn into wendigos; the myth thus served as a method of encouraging cooperation and moderation. Humans could also turn into wendigos by being in contact with them for too long.[15]

Taboo reinforcement ceremony

Among the Assiniboine, the Cree and the Ojibwe, a satirical ceremonial dance is sometimes performed during times of famine to reinforce the seriousness of the wendigo taboo. The ceremony, known as wiindigookaanzhimowin , was performed during times of famine, and involved wearing masks and dancing backwards around a drum.[16] The last known wendigo ceremony conducted in the United States was at Lake Windigo of Star Island of Cass Lake, located within the Leech Lake Indian Reservation in northern Minnesota.

Lock Down

Plot: Just as you are heading to the bathroom, there is an alarm and the school goes into an emergence lock down. Now you and your worst enemy have to find a way out while there is a killer lose in the school.

Setting: High School

POV: (Will Be Voted On)

The Main Characters

Le Female

Full Name: Celia Jenkins

Birthday: June 11

FC

Height: 5’6’’

Personality Traits: Quiet, Non-rebellious and Practical, Rational, Quick-thinking, Private, Level headed

Problems: Stuck with a person she hates

Motivation: To get out of the school as soon as possible

Secrets: Has a criminal record

Le Male

Full Name: Chase Evans

Birthday: April 7th

FC *Choice*

Pick which one you guys want!

0 voters

Height: 6’1’’

Parents: Only father

Religion: Atheist

Personality Traits: Protective, Big-headed, Frustrated and Loves to debate, flirty, Charming, Rebellious, Cheerful, Adaptable, impulsive, tease, clown

Problems: Stuck in a SCHOOL of all places!

Motivation: To not die

Secrets: Cannot swim, has been stealing money

Le Killer

Unknown

FC

Relationships

Chase And Celia

Hate each other, they are enemies, or will they turn to loves. Who knows. It all depends. But now they have to work together.

Point Of Veiw

• First (Celia)
  • Third (Celia)
  • First (Chase)
  • Third (Chase)
  • Third (All Three Of The Characters)

0 voters

Romance

Celia can either end up with Chase or Even the Killer and Chase can end up with either Celia or the Killer. Gay is an option. You can make a very weird romance between them.

Finally! You have read through it all. Below is a CS for the main characters and I will be posting a minor character sheet in a day or two.

For those making characters you will be given about a week the most. If you don’t have time, you don’t have time. Enjoy~

Main Character CS

Full Name:

Birthday:

FC

Height:

Parents:

Siblings:

Heritage:

Religion:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Character Background:

Personality Traits:

Problems:

Motivation:

Secrets:

Tags

@Wingsoffire
@AnimeOtome
@Kittenlove
@fal.renet1398
@Briar.R
@BrookieK
@jdepisode
@Madilnel
@EchoRavencroft
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@themaystorms
@Coolepisodes
@Littlefeets
@brinn
@Daisy_Flower1
@classycherries
@MG_789
@pinkiequeen
@Gabie1

10 Likes

The Wendigo Characters

The Stoner/Nerd

James Tyler

Height: 5’11’’

Hobbies: Smoking anything. The dude knows how to party let me tell you.

Personality Traits: He is just a goof ball who is always sarcastic and acts a little stupid at times. He knows how to get the party going and when you push him hard enough he can give you a very intelligent answer on something. But otherwise don’t expect anything.

Secrets: Unknown

The Jock/Jerk

Ramon Kindal

I couldn't Pick

Personality: What is to be said. The guy is a jerk who can play some ball and knows how to get all the girls whenever he wishes. But um, don’t expect him to call you back. That’s not really his things you see.

The Cheerleader

Beth Goldman

Personality: She is perky and happy and always ready to help no matter what. She is a bit stupid and very very sexual when it comes down to things. But got is she a kind roll of sugar.

The Goth/Bish

Melanie Black

Soft pastel princess light pink ombre bob synthetic lace front wig hair #fashionlove #lacefrontwig #syntheticlacefrontwig #wig #lacefrontal #hairstyle #hairstyleforgirls #heatfriendlywig  #pinkwig #longpinkwig #warmpinkwig #pinklacewigs #wavepinkwig #hotpinkwig #bobwig #shortpinkwig #ombrepinkwig #pinkhair

Personality: She is a bit of a terrible person and a huge pessimist. She is known that for being always the one to ruin things and hates everyone there. She is sarcastic and constantly has her arms crossed.

@Coolepisodes
@AnimeOtome
@Daisy_Flower1

You three said you wanted to do the other three that are left so I just need two guys and a girl. You can decide who does which and please do not make them similar to each other or to the ones above. If you do not want to do this let me know and I will make the rest!

4 Likes

You are now all allowed to post as you wish. Enjoy! I love to read the stories yall come up with!

5 Likes

The Wendigo
Can I add a LGBTQ+ love interest who runs to them with blankets and soup, and one of them think she’s insane? She’ll help them get through this but then she’ll die close to the end…?

Theo Maxiwell?

Theo

https://em.wattpad.com/28759def4baa830af7ca91af402f34ddea96b07e/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6567515a715976686d7734664a413d3d2d3635333039323533322e313536356566663137653237396230383834323136343937303632342e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720

1 Like

Totally works! Of course feel free to add her in!

1 Like

Can I join in?

1 Like

Of course as I said they should be up!

1 Like

Alright thank you! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh! I would like to join too then if I can. That idea sounds great, by the way :blush:

1 Like

Yeah sure like I said the threads are already up feel free to post!

1 Like

I want to add a male character for The Wendigo story if possible.

1 Like

Yeah that sounds good!

1 Like
The Class President//Teachers’ fave

Full Name: Aaron Parker

Birthday: 24th August

FC

Height: 6’1

Hair: Dark Hair

Eyes: Dark Brown eyes

Parents: Damien Parker and Tiffany Young

Siblings: none

Heritage: Chinese American

Religion: Buddhism

Hobbies: Studying and reading books.

Dislikes: Parties, Violence, Alcohol, Loud Noise, People teasing him for his baby face.

Character Background: His parents are both government officials and they are very strict on him. They have very high expectations for him. He spends most of his time studying. Aaron is the teachers’ favorite for his impressive academic achievements. Straight A’s student, president of the student council, the face and voice of the school and never gives them any troubles in classes, Aaron is the perfect student in the teachers’ eyes, others’ parents usually use him as a role model to criticize on their children. And his schoolmates don’t like it. He doesn’t have friends at school and he only goes on this trip with these people because their parents ask him to. Since he is probably the most responsible out of all of them.

Personality Traits: Cold and logical. He is very strict and serious. Aaron can be critical and judgmental when it comes to certain things. He is responsible. He will think carefully and weigh the pros and cons before he makes any major decisions. He tends to point out people’s flaws and forces them to change. He doesn’t have sympathy nor empathy and if you don’t bring him any benefits he will gladly to get rid of you. But there might be moments when Aaron shows his softer side. He is actually clueless about love, can get flustered and blush easily if someone flirts with him.

Problems: Being in the same cabin with a bunch of people who him considers irresponsible.

Motivation: Keeping them safe and everything under control to satisfy their parents.

Secrets: He is pansexual but he tells everyone that he is straight because his parents are traditional and they are against the fact that he can love a man.

Sorry if it’s too long lol

1 Like

Can I use him?

yeah looks good

1 Like