The Storm's Oracle (PROMOTION) + R4R ❤

@Empress_Episode @line123462

Hey there, if you’d like for me to do a R4R with you, I’d appreciate it if you could follow me on my Instagram @sincerelymiyako, that way I can promote your story on my insta and we can DM for screenshots and proof. I’ll follow you back, once you follow me. Thanks :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll be starting the R4R on your story as well as providing SS on our Insta DM! :sparkling_heart:

I’d like to do r4r with you. Just follow my Instagram above and let me know when you’ve done it so we can discuss and send screenshots for proof and I’ll promote your story on my insta story :two_hearts:

I’m in. Meet me on Instagram then: empress.epi.writes

1 Like

Update: Chapters 4-5 are OUT NOW! :crystal_ball:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)
Eat Stake link

My best friend’s story.

Title: Napoleon
Author: Akitoshi

Story Description
Napoleon’s a half demon with heterochromia, who ran away from his home. When an innocent girl crosses his path, will they both get along? (Male MC, cc in episode 5)

Hey there :purple_heart: So, I’m only doing R4R’s for those who follow my instagram, since I want to be able to DM SS on there (i’m the most active there in terms of PMs)