The story HOOKED

Remember the story HOOKED? I forgot the author but the main characters are Arden and Reed. I have tried searching it up, but I get nothing.

1 Like

Pretty sure the author removed it because they were getting bullied or something.

edit : I don’t know things for sure but I heard that somewhere, is not avaliable but she does have an upcoming announcement on the story because I checked her instagram.

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh, that’s sad. What’s the author’s name again?

1 Like

I can’t seem to find her account on episode

I am not on my app but search up her new story always you and you might find it there.

Its called Always you

1 Like

Harsh’s story “Hooked” was removed because it violated guidelines, and she tried to get it back, but Episode wouldn’t let her. She did say that sometime in the future she will redo the entire story, since that is the only way to get it back on the app. It probably won’t be soon, though, since her story “Always You” seems to be her main focus. I love her and her stories and can’t wait for more!

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

ugh I loved that story, anyways it got taken down bc it violated some guidelines but her new story Always You is rly good!

1 Like

That’s quite sad. I made it about chapter 19 or 20 I think before I gave up and read other stories.

1 Like

Maybe she can put it on Ivy?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.