The Struggle Is Real

Honestly, I hate myself. I don’t why but I just do, and its always on my mind when I am talking about stuff like this, but, how do u guys cope with struggling on something. Like, u are struggling to do this and that but u just cant.

6 Likes

i have just gotten to a point in life where i am like screw this i am doing what i want the way i want

5 Likes

yeah

3 Likes

same

3 Likes

Well, I struggle with something, I can’t do it and I give up. End of the story. If I can’t do it the way I want to, I’d rather not do it at all.

4 Likes

main point, and thats a fact. lol

3 Likes

It is, yep. No point doing something until you don’t want to.

3 Likes

Ok, im gonna shear a tear. wipe small tear :sob:all of this above here, straight facts. :point_up_2:t3: Thanks for this @Spes. U. R. A. BLESSING! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::raised_hands:t3::blush:

4 Likes

Yeah, like make up your mind if u want to do it or not. lol :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Flora, you are an angel!

3 Likes

I am currently in the same position as most of you in this thread :joy: and it has led me to arguing with teachers on how i do it ends up with the same solution they do it but okay, i guess i’ll go with whats made to hurt our brains :roll_eyes: .

And i’ve recently "gained some volume in my voice" so i get told off a lot for being loud , okay yes i could’ve caused an earthquake but thats just cause the people I’m trying to talk to are making a god damn nuclear bomb with their voices :expressionless::no_mouth::rofl:

so now I’m just here like : Shut up or spill the tea

3 Likes

lol

2 Likes

I usually find the solution somewhere else. It’s the problem with the education system right now. They’ve taken away all the “extra” classes and focus on the “core” learning courses and it’s affecting our ability to find the solution in a form we can understand or find unlikely. For instance wood shop is great to learn geometric shapes and strengthen algebraic understanding. It’s no wonder they drill formulas into people’s heads and it’ll take some people years to get a grasp of it when they could have understood it in construction terms.

So when I get stuck I do other things and think about the core issue at hand instead of the generalization of it all. I won’t always get a good answer, a right answer, or any answer at all but it does lead to other brainstorming.

Also for the hating yourself part. List why, create a plan and then tackle each one at a time. For instance I can’t sing. Fixing ear pitch would help me first to hear music correctly? Also be easier on yourself! No ones got it, we’re all hiding and winging things.

3 Likes

yes yes yes yes yes yes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.