The Teacher ( Witch guy did you choose and why?)

Deryll was out of the question, so it is really Will or Sam (also the ones who’s names I can spell)

I have’nt finished but I’m pretty sure it will be Sam because he is so RESPECTFULL LIKE WHAT EVEN DUDE WHY CANT THERE BE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN MY SCHOOL!! He checks her pulse to see if she likes him, only moves on if her body language shows she wants him to! This is awesome with Deryll or whatever he is just all like “Inapropriate censored censored” and Sams all like Hmmm should I be more romantic we’ll lets see her pulse is rushing and she just moved her arm so I would’nt be being a creep.

1 Like

I choose Darryl lol :woman_shrugging:t5:

Ok now on Will the guys so sweet he knows love is way more than beauty (unlike Daryyyl). Will is nice and they like share a mind they are just the cutest, but I think they may just be like twins that share minds not romantic partners

1 Like

Ok, I just find him a little bit creepy. Like Mia’s relashonship with him is lust not love

2 Likes

Oh wow, I read this a looooong time ago…I never got to pick anyone because I didn’t finish. OK, so far I liked the guy who was Mia’s childhood friend I think? My memory is so faint, it feels like it has been ages :dizzy_face:

That’s Will definetly the one she is the least awkward around!

1 Like

That’s true and in the end it’s not exactly eventful to be with him lol you have the best life with Sam to be honest ahaha

2 Likes

:+1:t4:emphasized text

OFF just got to the part where she is pregnant

OH GOSH A MAN w/ A GUN!

Ok I’m almost in the position to choose I agree w/ you

I chose Will :sneezing_face:

He is the other non stupid choice (not sry mister lost track after 50)

1 Like

Ok what happens w/ the gun pls tell me!!

1 Like

Yeah honestly it was a long time I read it so my memory is not that good but the teacher wasn’t even an option and I had to choose between Sam and Will :joy:

1 Like

Want me to spoil it for you?

1 Like

Tell me please

1 Like

Uhhhgggg tell me

1 Like

I have forever till the tickets and I’m not pulling an all nighter just cuz I’m an episode addict

1 Like