The Therapist Thread 💙

That’s good.

1 Like

I don’t know what happened… Or what is happening. I feel like my entire world is collasping around me and I am ready to leave.

I know you don’t know what happened, but do you mind me asking you why you want to leave???

1 Like

I hate myself and I am a horrible person… No one would love me.

This applies to everyone. You included.

1 Like

I’ve hit an absolutely low point right now, I’m thinking of suicide. So, it’s not really helping.

1 Like

Hey, suicide is never good. Think of…the happy things in life. Think of something funny. I have some very corny jokes if you want to hear them. Think of something that always cheered you up like ice cream. But I wouldn’t recommend thinking of food unless you are about to eat because I know that always make me hungry.

And if you really need to be cheered up, or to take your mind off things, just search up vines. Honestly. I don’t know what is so funny about them, but…they are

1 Like

I don’t remember the last time I was truly happy.

1 Like

Aw, hey, truly happy can be hard, but think of times you were somewhat happy, times that you were joyful for even a second

1 Like

I’ve pushed away my friends again, at this point I’m done. Now to search up methods…

1 Like

True.

1 Like

Hey, if they’re good friends, they’ll come back.and if not, I’ll be your friend.

1 Like

Maybe.

1 Like

Just stay positive :blush:
And if you ever need to talk in private you can pm me

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

yeah, thats what i mean… On my phone there isn’t a cog…

2 Likes

That’s really weird… there is one mine :rofl:

2 Likes

Oof yes , my iphone is quite strange … like me… that’s why i still have it :joy:

2 Likes

Topic closed as per Forum Rules: