The Therapist Thread 💙

It is easier to let random people who might relate to you know, if the people physically around you dont want listen. Because the only people on here, are the ones who will

4 Likes

Wasnt expecting so many replies ur(all of u) are correct
Thanks

4 Likes

Maybe I don’t know. But I also have problems just talking for example asking teachers questions I never do that.

3 Likes

What do you say when they ask, “How are you?”

1 Like

If anyone is here with depression and don’t think its serious enough for being checked or just don’t want to, I’m here to share my experiences either by pm or here in public if wished …

peace, Rossella :v:
2 Likes

Damn right, i seem to care more about a lot of people here than in my day-to-day life :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t mind.

1 Like

Oh oofiedooo (oofiedoofiedoo, where are you??? sorry :no_mouth: )

Soo, I’m not going to expose my whole life story incase i become known in the future and someone happens to find this and use it against me (yeah, i think of these things)

but i’ve gone through depression for a good 7-8 years now and suprisingly I’m still here. One of these ways to keep myself going was telling myself I gotta do a few things first THEN I can die and that list grows almost every day so i have a lot to do which i’ll finish in my 90s or something :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Whoa.

1 Like

Most of the time I just say I’m fine even when I’m not.

But also sometimes my parents notice something is bothering me and ask me what is bothering me I start with nothing sometimes they’ll stop asking but are annoyed I won’t tell them but mostly they don’t and keep asking and then I say I don’t know and they get annoyed or mad because I won’t tell them.

2 Likes

… I’m not gonna say “tell them!” Because I haven’t told mine yet. But you can’t keep it a secret forever.

I am an expert at keeping secrets though.

1 Like

But I don’t know what to tell them.

2 Likes

That things in your life aren’t going as well as they should be, and that you’re unhappy because of it.

2 Likes

Yeah, but then I have to explain why I’m not felling happy but I don’t know why. And then I just feel like I’m complaining and exaggerating.

2 Likes

You’re not complaining. Are you complaining right now? No.

1 Like

I feel like I am. And like I was complaining and exaggerating when I had to go to the bathroom 3 times at school today (while only have 4 hours of school) because I started crying and couldn’t stop.

2 Likes

Hey people, I’m pretty useless. If anything, I’d probably drive someone to suicide instead of actually supporting them. But let me tell you something, you’re worth living, you’re worth feeling beautiful in the mirror, you’re worth more than the tears you shed for others. Don’t let anyone/anything tell you different.

3 Likes

It’s ok to cry.

2 Likes

You’re not useless. Why do you think that?

3 Likes

Not as much as I do. And I have a good life so I should just stop complaining and be happy.

2 Likes