The Therapist Thread 💙

That’s deep. Right now I’m so anxious

2 Likes

Sorry…didnt mean to make u anxious

3 Likes

No, it’s not you at all. Just my thoughts making me vulnerable.

3 Likes

Ah
Distraction helps
Or writing them out on paper and destroying the paper.
Or talking(but u know tht already)

3 Likes

Well, I am talking. But I just remembered that I have food. Well, juice. I normally don’t eat while suicidal but I can try.

1 Like

U gotta eat something even if its small pls do
Snacks help n.n

2 Likes

I don’t know if I can get to the kitchen right now. My parents are arguing again.

1 Like

Oh… They’re in their room?

1 Like

Ah im sorry…
Eat later when things have calmed pls do itll help u feel lil better
I think u should have a "coping skills box’ where u keep things thr make u feel better in addition to small(wrapped snacks) ill send a link if ur intrested

2 Likes

Yeah, send it. Though I’m not sure if I have a box.

1 Like

Im sure u can use anything a bag, a drawer, a fishbowl a shoe

2 Likes

A shoe??

1 Like

Was a joke ‘-’
Im not good at humor x3

2 Likes

That was funny!

2 Likes

I love you … You are the best … I love this thread so much :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
And why the way I love you poem confusion …that was epic I loved it :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You love me?

Ah, yeah. “Confusion” was random :heart:

2 Likes

Yup I love you … :v::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Today is choclate day :doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::pie::pie::pie::pie::pie::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar: for you …

2 Likes

I’m caramel chocolate according to @Chocolate_Mama :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

eats chocolate

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: caramel nice name :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes