The Thic Sister hood Offical request thread

It’s an actuall background in episode its called : EXT. JUVIE ROOFTOP - NIGHT

Thank you

Just wondering when my request would be done :slight_smile:

Attention rule violators. This topic will be closed and we will have to start giving out suspensions if the off topic banter continues. This is applicable for both individual community members as well as group accounts. So please review the forums rules prior to replying or creating new topics. Thanks. :v::peace_symbol:

Hi @Chloeee, sorry but can I ask if anyone has done your cover?

If not:
Can I ask for each characters details? Also their outfits!

Someone has started , I am sorry thank you for the offer it is very much appreciated

Actually !!
I need a large cover
That is if you are willing to do it of course

Can I ask who started on your cover?

It was me

But you can finish it

Oh no, I dont want to be the one that ruins your work when you have already started it :smile:!

No its ok

I could just work with the large cover and you do the small? Again, im truly sorry I didnt know!

@Epy.raven
I was also working on the cover

Somehow…

Oof, you could do the large if you want :blush: :two_hearts:

@Chesirekitten101 I wanted a large cover from you when you were making it :slight_smile:
I thought you had stopped because you didn’t get back to me
If you are still doing it then @Skyye I am sorry for this trouble and I no longer need your help, thank you for your concern and help
@Epy.raven If it isn’t any trouble could you still continue the small cover :smile:

All of your help and concern is truly appreciated
:hearts::blush::hearts:

Oh I wasnt responding because I was working super hard on the cover and wanted to keep it surprise and yes I was making ti all along and never stopped
@Chloeee
And it means I have to stay in contact with @Epy.raven so that the large cover and small cover are the same

Thank you for still continuing it.
I don’t mind if the covers are different and preferably i would rather them different
@Epy.raven
:hearts:

Ok thank you @Chloeee
I will try my best to adjust it to your needs

Thank you for being so understanding :hearts:
I would like you to continue the cover as a surprise like you said and I would please like it as a large cover
@Epy.raven If you still are completing the small cover , thank you