The Thic Sister hood Offical request thread

jio

1 Like

I started drawing it but i give up i refuse to finish it i will do a normal one

Untitled28

@laralyfe

Can you do the drawing version

Sure give me some time.

imagehttps://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/2/5/25523b5e22363207b42ffd35adc7a857bc4121b5.jpg

Sure! And if it’s possible, can I get something like this? I saw earlier in the thread and I absolutely love it!

2 Likes

Here are the details!!

@Ana_Escobar I finished your request. But I didn’t have the title. You said it’s supposed to be a cover.

jjk

1 Like

@queenlanaixx I finished that person request. Whoever they are.

fix

2 Likes

Ooh, you’ve already made one! Sorry, I didn’t seen it. It’s great tho thanks! And the title is Into you and author is Ana. Also, if it’s possible, can you make the guy’s leg that’s closer to the girl, a little more thicker?

Sure.

Thank you!

Tell me if you want to the font changed or a different author name or whatever. Basically anything changed.
u

1 Like

Thank you! It’s great, but like can you take the “_Escobar” cuz I’m only as Ana in the episode app.

Sure

Episode%20cover

3 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s great. And one more thing, it’s cool if I use the cover for the large cover and use a different one for the small?

1 Like

@laralyfe your large cover made by Chrissy.edits.episode on instagram make sure to credit us

If you need a redo just ask

1 Like

Oh shes the one working on your request

Oh, awesome! Can you guys size it for the small cover? It’s 420x580.

1 Like

Sure I send it tommorow when I get my precious computer back lol