🍁 the toronto art shop 🍁 {OPEN FOR BUSINESS}

Ok. No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your examples are beautiful! If you don’t mind, I would like to order a art scene from @fenixxx

Password:Younge Dundass

Hi!
What you’re requesting: Cover
Type (Drawn/Edited): Drawn
Size (Small/Large/Splash): Large
Style (Ink/LL): Ink
Theme (reference colours, images, etc.):
Number of Characters: 2
Character Deets:
Jacinta - Tan, Thin Curved, Straight (Chestnut), Upturned Feline (Green), Oval, Upturned, Full Round (Scarlet), she also has a nose ring and has a tattoo on her thigh of one single rose
Adriano - Rosewood, Straight Bold, Spiked Up Hair (Blue Light), Gentle Almond (White), Defined Triangle, Button, Smirk (Rosewood), he also has black tattoos going all down both of his arms, two slits in one eyebrow, and a lip ring

Outfits:
Jacinta - Grey Bikini Halter Bottoms (Slate Grey), Maroon Ridged Moto Jacket, Tattooed Rocker Boots, Black Cupcake Gal Tank
Adriano - Ripped Punk Pants, Swoopneck Sleeveless Stripe Grey White, and White Utility Boot

Poses: She’s holding one hand on his face while the other is behind her back with a knife while looking up at him smirking and he’s holding both his hands on her waist looking down at her smirking

Background: They wouldn’t let me put the image I wanted so if you don’t mind could you find one that’s a balcony? (night)
Story Name: Connect
Author Name: Sol
Artist: @theaepy
Password: Younge Dundass

1 Like

Just passed by, and saw your post, I had this background, you can use this, if you need :grin:

1 Like

Omggggg thank you :blush:

1 Like

Don’t mention it :hugs:

1 Like

Sorry to bother you but do you know why it won’t let me put an image? Like it keeps telling me β€œyou can’t embed media items in a post.”

1 Like