The Ugly Truth read 4 read

My story is called The Ugly Truth.

INSTAGRAM: @giacereni.episode
STYLE: INK
GENRE: drama-action
Chapters: 15
Story description: Nicole is about to meet two men that will turn her world into a swirl of emotions, they’ll become her life in a fierce storm. She’ll survive the dangerous hidden truth?

About the story: I wanted to create a very different story, away from the cliché plots. The story describes how emotional abuse in women can affect the life of a victim and how you can get out from that, but describes it not in a tragical way, you even can identify some usual situations that hurt your soul even without you noticing. Also, you can find a lot of romance and fights for the one you love but in real situations. The characters are very much developed and the proposal of this plot is learning how to identify when you feel passion, a crush, infatuation or real love for someone or when you cling to a person just because you find similarities of someone that you really loved before. This is against emotional abuse. Physical abuse can leave visible scars, but emotional abuse leaves scars in your soul and your hearth.
In The Ugly Truth, you can find drama, action, comedy, and an emotional rollercoaster.
I’m open to hear or read your comments in my FANMAIL, Instagram or here.

3 Likes

I would love to help you with your grammar.
My name is cindy and i will be adding you on instagram now.

1 Like

Thank you so much Cindy!

I don’t have time for a read 4 read at the moment but I love the cover! It’s simple but really nice. :smile:

~ :snowflake:

1 Like

Your story sounds interesting, I like how you chose to write about a serious topic. Can we do a read for read? Here some info about my story:
Title: Over Before You Know It
Author: Lizard
Genre: Drama
Description: You and your best friend make a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon and end it all together. Will you both really do it? Or will it be over before you know it?
Number of Episodes: 7
My instagram: @lizard.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6584190301765632

1 Like

Thank you @WinterMoon05 !!!

Of course! We can start today if you want! We can share screenshots.
My instgram is @giacereni.episode

:smiley:

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I’d like to read my story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling here.
Below you can find the information you need to try it out.

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!
I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

Hey there! Your story sounds interesting and I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile:

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 4
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

I look forward speaking to you. My Instagram is @juliae.writes

1 Like

I’m here for a read for read :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description : Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736 1

1 Like

Perfect! I can start today! When can you start? We can share some screenshots!

Fantastic! When can you start? We can share screenshots!

For a guaranteed read for read kindly fill in this form :blush::blush:. I will help me keep everything on track

1 Like

done! thanks!

I can also start reading yours today! :blush: I’ll send the screenshots to you on Instagram

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: What happens to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? Customize ALL Characters, Choices Matter, 5 Endings, Mini games
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::heartbeat:

Up for an R4R! Please fill out the form on the forums bio or instagram bio!

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read and if you want to check it out here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

we can do a read for read :grinning:
you have instagram?
mine is @giacereni.episode

Hi!
Thank you

Yes my instagram is tldax913.episode.

I will send you feedback via instagram.:blush:

1 Like