The Ultimate Fandom Topic!

Hey guys! I’ve been thinking recently, and it’s about time on the Forums that we have one BIG topic dedicated to fandoms! With all the new guidelines drama going on, let’s chill out and focus on some other stuff in the mean time!

RULES:
-ONLY post or talk about things that are within the limits of that fandom. For example, if the Miraculous fandom page says that only discussions involving the episodes on Netflix (Seasons 1, 2, and part one of Season 3) can be discussed, please do NOT talk about more than that (aka part two of season 3). This prevents spoilers for people, and make it much more enjoyable.

-If you want to talk about a part that could possibly spoil something for someone who hasn’t watched/read up until there yet, make sure at the top of your reply you add SPOILERS as well as blurring out the main spoiler. Again, no spoilers!

-If you would like me to create a page for a fandom OR have me add the link to your own PM me and I will do my best!

IF YOU BREAK THE RULES:

-You may possibly be removed from that discussion, or get flagged by others. Please follow the rules!

Feel free to create your own discussions in Group Messages if you find yourself discussing one part a LOT with one or two people. We don’t want the chat getting too long!

Anyways, enjoy! I will do my best to keep the main pages updated! I will add the links shortly!

A Series of Unfortunate Events
Carmen Sandiego
Harry Potter
Miraculous Ladybug
Percy Jackson
Stranger Things

2 Likes

this is my life. I live for fandoms. I know basicly all. some I am big in others I just watch the shows and movies and talk about it if other people like it.

My most into fandoms(not in order)
Star wars
Undertale
Five NIghts at Freddys
Harry Potter
Gravity Falls
Supernatural
Disney
My little pony
Tintin
Bendy and the ink machine

4 Likes

Steven Universe!

3 Likes

Spongebob.

1 Like

Total Drama Island!!!

:heart::heart::heart::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

OH MY GOD COURTNEY AND DUNCAN ARE MY FREAKING LIFE :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

YES! I got sad when Courtney left. Like… they were my dream ships.

i still havent gotten trhough season 3 (All Stars) bc courtney and duncan break up

1 Like

Jee I’m at season 1

Like GWEN BEGONE!

1 Like

they dont break up but gwen starts movin in on courtneys man

1 Like

I’m done with Heather or whatever her irrelevant name is.

But when aLeJaNdRo comes in…

1 Like

Jeez.

don’t even-

fyi you cant be “removed” from a discussion. also dupe threads arent allowed.

I know you can’t be removed but multiple reports can have you like removed and I mean if you make a Group Message with people

Also they aren’t duplicate threads. I have done this before and they are fine with it. These have different rules and all connect somewhere else, so it is allowed.

you cant remove people from private messages

You get what I’m saying just follow the rules you don’t need to hate

im not hating. im correcting you