The undeniable Danger of a writing partner

So I was just sitting Hump BORED on my bed and thinking about random stuff and checking new posts from forums. and then One thought had crossed my tiny mind. The undeniable Danger of a writing partner.
sneezes
OKAY. First of all I noticed with the whole one account has the story thing. and Giving your email password so your partner could edit the stories. Thinking about it I found two things wrong with that.

1. PRIVATE INFO MIGHT BE EXPOSED/ WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY MIGHT DO WITH IT
  2. Editing stories. To a point where they could just add anything behind your back.
    claps for 2 seconds
    WHAT IF THEY FOUND OUT YOUR THAT GIRL SAYING RUDE THINGS?
    WHAT IF THEY DID SOMETHING TO YOU TO MAKE U LOOK BAD HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
    :joy: im sorry.
5 Likes

You make a joint account, that is only for writing. Who would be stupid enough to share their password to someone?

5 Likes

Hmm…

1 Like

That’s what partners are for, to add anything they think need to be changed.

3 Likes

Okay :joy: this is all just a stupid act of boredom

3 Likes

You could just copy the script and pm them it. Then they could paste it into a story on their account. There’s a lot of ways people make a story together.

And with the whole talking behind your back, it depends on what kind of person your co-writing with.

Also the personal information being found, you don’t have to share anything with the person. Unless they hack you I don’t think they’ll get a lot.

2 Likes

O, ok.

1 Like

IDK why I find this so funny :joy:

5 Likes

Me niether :joy:

3 Likes

Yay, someone doesn’t think my sense of humor is lame :joy:

2 Likes

Its just a sense of humor, I dont understand the point. Everybody laughs at some things

1 Like

Exactly! That’s why I hate- uhm, dislike it when people insult me for laughing at stuff

2 Likes

:joy: “HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”

3 Likes

nice to see u again Molly! /friend

1 Like

Hallo!

1 Like

Is this a joke?
Cos there is a very slim chance that any of this could occur to someone

2 Likes

I think this was a joke… But a very chance of awareness

2 Likes

Yea, It was. But the dangers are real and can happen and your right there is the chance that it could happen

3 Likes

You’re never 100% sure that your trust won’t be used against you… (of course except if you know them in real life, as I said)

5 Likes

100% True!

3 Likes