The unEXpected show: out now

I just published my first ever story “The unEXpected show”, please check it out. And if anyone knows any post that offers reviews, please let me know!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m a new writer and I have just published my story “the unEXpected show”. I also am looking for new stories so if you want someone to read it and REVIEW it, ask me down below! I’ll give an overall grade with comment. I’d appreciate if someone does that for my new story too! XOXO! I’m waiting to read all about your stories!
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The unEXpected show

1 Like

Hi, I would love to read your story! :blush: And I can give some feedback too. I already added it to my favorites. This is my story:

Title : My SUPERlife
Genre : Action, Romance
Lenght : 9 chapters out, more coming soon…
Description : You need to find out what has happened to your brother. While searching for clues, you end up pushing some wrong buttons, and that will change your life for good. (CC, CM, 3 LI’s)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4975127894491136

1 Like

Here’s my story:
Title: Deception
Genre: adventure, fantasy, romance
Author: Anna L.
(LL, customization)

I would love some feedback, and I’ll check out your story!

1 Like

I’ll check up your story as soon as I can and I will give you feedback! Here are my story details:
Title: The Prince
Author: Juliet
Description: He (un)consciously torn her family apart, and there’s much more to come. But as fate keeps gathering them, will she eventually be able to get over it?
Genre: Drama/Romance/Mystery
Chapters 10 (more are coming soon)
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642377054355456

1 Like

Here’s my story :slightly_smiling_face:
Description:
Ash mourns the death of her boyfriend Ben and she has no idea what happened to Ben and why he unexpectedly died. Then, she goes out to find answers about Ben.
Status It has 5 episodes but there’s more episodes coming soon! :slight_smile:
Author Name: DogLover990
Cover:

(And btw I did the cover myself.)
Title Love and Grief Limelight
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Love and Grief (Limelight)

2 Likes

Sorry I just have the link of my story at the moment :see_no_evil:

I’d appreciate your feedback💕

1 Like

Hey! Check out my story Never Look Away! :blue_book:

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: NYC a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world? [CC]

• Ongoing Chapter 1-5 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

*Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

Instagram Link-

I start reading it this evening and leave you feedback. Oh and if you want to, please give me feedback on mine!

1 Like

I’ll try it out this evening and give you feedback hun!

1 Like

I’m intrigued… I’ll read it and leave feedback soon

I’ll try it out tonight boo!

1 Like

I’ll try it out soon!!!

I’ll send it soon!

1 Like

Thank you!! :blush:

1 Like

I read the first chapter of your story (I will read more because I liked it), this is your review:

Language

You do have fluent english, there is no particular mistake and the text is 100% clear and it isn’t too long or too short.
BUT you do make a frequent mistake: you pt “,” where it isn’t necessary. I.e. every time you say “that” you put a comma after it, which is a mistake!!
Grade: 6,5

Plot

It seems to be an intriguing story, especially mixing different genres. I love this friendship with M for now and I think the whole relationship with the family is an important value! Your chapters are a bit too long!
For now the plot seems clear but I’m afraid it might get a bit forced by the end (making up insane stuff just not to make it end); but I’m sure you’re an outstanding writer and you’ll keep us hooked.
Problem: episodes end with no cliffhanger! (i.e. episode 1 should’ve ended when you saw you your brother with Julius)
Grade: 8

Directing

You should teach me your skills! Your directing is stunning
Only thing: don’t make too many empty moments like “pause for a beat”
Grade: 9.5

Creativity

For now it seems different and catchy
Grade: 9

Overall grade: 8/10
I look forward to reading more! And I would love to learn some of your directing skills

Okay, thank you! :blush:

Yes, I actually noticed that I use too much commas, but it’s because English isn’t my first language, and in my language you have to for example ALWAYS put comma before “that”, well synonym of it. :see_no_evil: I have fixed some of those, but those will update only after I publish next chapter. And there probably is still many left! :see_no_evil:
And there will be cliffhangers in some episodes in the future…
Well, I hope you read some more chapters, to get maybe more into the story… You have just met your first LI too! :wink:

I think I have read 2 chapters of your story… I will read one more, and then send my feedback! :blush:

1 Like

I read the first chapter of your story (I will read more because I liked it), this is your review:

Language

You do have fluent english, there is no mistake and the text is 100% clear and it isn’t too long or too short, although in chapter 1 we still didn’t get any proper conversation between two people

Plot

It seems to be an intriguing story, especially mixing different genres. I love this particular theme of supernatural, I love the flashback… AMAZING
For now the plot seems clear but I’m afraid it might be, in the future, centered on the love interest. I hope and suggest the protagonist not to have only a relationship with the guy, but also deep friendships with her friends!
Amazing cliffhanger! Truly catchy and I think that was a perfect way to end a chapter
Grade: 9.5

Directing

You should teach me your skills! Your directing is stunning
Grade: 10

Creativity

It’s creative and 100% catchy but it looks slightly like a distorted version of the quite frequent fight between vampires and wolves, or bad and evil forces
Regardless, it is different.
Watch out: the whole magic theme might get confusing (for now it is perfectly clear, it is just a warning)

Overall grade: 9/10
I look forward to reading more! And I would love to learn some of your directing skills. Let me know if you want me to review chapter 2 as well, I’ll read it soon either way

1 Like

Thanks, let me know! I will read chapter 2 and 3 100%… let me know if you want to know my feedback of those too! Don’t worry for the mistakes, it’s totes normal

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :laughing::two_hearts::pray:t2: I’ll keep those things in mind, and if it’s not too much trouble I would love a review for chapter two as well! And lol I never thought I was very good at directing but thank you, I guess if you ever have questions I can try to help :sweat_smile:

1 Like