The Unofficial Help Center For Artists 💞

Hi! So I don’t know if a thread like this has been made yet
 sorry if it has haha

So I have had a few people ask how I do lips/eyes/hair etc. and I have some questions about how to get more complex poses/angles which got me thinking
 why isn’t there a big thread for artists to ask questions of other artists and help each other out?? So that is what this is :upside_down_face:

This thread is for artists to ask questions and receive guidance from other artists

This is not a thread to make requests from artists, share your art (there is a thread for that, here is the link) or any of that stuff. This is only for artists to ask for help on specific drawing aspects they struggle with from other artists. Please do not clog up the thread with replies that are not questions/helpful to other artists.

No-So-Random Tags (sorry if you didn't want to be tagged)

@Randomwriter07 @Rainbowpower6876 @EllyAus234 @N_Olivia @Cherry_epy @anon37186038 @mdrawzz @blackmeow20 @melaniesmall @Liam.epsd @alicia12 @nicollil @MissCandyBar @dazzling_ash @LucyLu @_Mia2 @Episode.george @avagoodwriter @Winter1794 @piper-noel-milliman @devuwrites @xxOlivia_Meganxx @ItsLily @Bridi @Jade10 @ItzLayla @Daisywhite20 @Yellow.Coconut @pupplegum @PurpleRadiance @starscriptor @heart.creates @LR_epsd @Bertha @ItsTerra

If you are wondering why you were tagged – I either found you in an art shop, know you do art, or saw you post on the sharing art thread :blush:

34 Likes

So I will start things off:

Q: How do you draw custom poses that aren’t on the portal, but make it look realistic and proportional?

I can do custom poses, but I struggle with angles since when I make custom poses I just piece together parts of different animations on the portal (AKA, I can only get the frontal view that episode offers)

13 Likes

Bump! And awesome! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Tysm, for tagging me.
I’m def gonna bookmark this thread, bc I can’t do digital art to save my life, lol.

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me love :kissing_heart: I basically just try to draw it
 Or find references related to something like it

2 Likes

And then colour it using shades

2 Likes

H o w I n G o d s n a m e d o I d r a w a n d c o l o r h a i r Also how do I do the eyes

6 Likes

Even I don’t go well with hair and eyes girl ! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

This is as far is I can go

Summary

Makes me maddddd :neutral_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Girl you already did it great :pleading_face::pleading_face: I can’t even do closer to it :pleading_face:

1 Like

:neutral_face: L I E S you’re probably a master :pensive::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I am NOT :sneezing_face: and seriously honestly frankly and really it’s great :pleading_face:

2 Likes

You’re WAY too kind :pleading_face::purple_heart:

2 Likes

It’s truth love :heart: I swear I can’t do closer :pleading_face:

1 Like

I just checked out your art shop and like EXCUSE ME MA’AM YOURE AMAZING TF? :purple_heart::clap::relieved::pleading_face:

2 Likes

But look at the hair girl they’re worse :pleading_face:

1 Like

I will smack You dude you’re amazing! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh okay :pleading_face:

1 Like

Girl- THAT LOOKS SO GOOD
you gotta get your eyes checked

But if you want to see how I do hair this is how I do it

20 Likes

EEEEEEBSHSJSKSKSKSB THANK YOU KAKAISIIjsjs I finally have something to follow and not just scribble :pleading_face: thanksssssss

3 Likes