The Unofficial Help Center For Artists 💞

Yaaaa Lia thank you soooo muchhhh I may try following u :heart::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

haha np!!

I also just found this thread which was also super helpful (for hair):

4 Likes

:pleading_face: Thank you queenie!

1 Like

Wow, I love this thread!! Thank f-ck I found it :joy:
I will bookmark this and look at this whenever I need questions and/or can answer any! :))
All the love,
Neha!! xx

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging see I really need help on literally everything!
I can’t draw a person without using an outline or photo :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Sometimes when I want to practice eyes or hair is I literally take just a normal picture of an eye then turn down the opacity or whatever. Go into another layer and just practice making an outline of the form, or in other cases I have the original eye next to the one I am trying to free draw while looking at it.
Thanks for the tag! :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

hey thank for tagging me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i don’t draw but i’m literally amazed at other people who can like ur guys’s talent is amazing :pleading_face::yellow_heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

“Not so random tags” I feel honored :pleading_face:
Amazing topic!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for tagging my thread! I’m glad you found it helpful and wanted to include it in yours here :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Omg! I was just about to ask you this! Thanks for the tag!

1 Like

I seriously need help making poses for my drawings​:skull: cause I can only do episode animations and it’s really annoying​:new_moon_with_face::sparkles:

1 Like

I just make a custom pose for reference.

2 Likes

Yeah but I don’t know how to make a custom pose✨

2 Likes

I just use a base pose remove the background, and mess around with the limbs/reposition them I also put together poses like taking facial expressions from another and such. I’m actually going to make a tutorial on it for someone so I might as well post it here and tag you! :blush:

3 Likes

OMG THANK YOU​:sweat_smile::white_heart:!!!
I get so confused and don’t even know how to move the limbs😑

2 Likes

I just use the lasso tool, and circle it around the limb I’m repositioning then use transform tools to move it around. Make sure you don’t accidentally change the size of the limb as it ruin proportions though sometimes I do when I’m moving around fingers and hands so it doesn’t look odd.

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:I’ll try that :blush:

2 Likes

thank you for the tag :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I’m gonna bookmark this :relieved:
Y’all are so amazing artists :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me definitely bookmarking thisssss :0

1 Like