The Venting Thread: Feelings Talk

Hey you guys… This is a thread for anyone who wants to vent (good news, bad news). Doesn’t matter what it is, someone will read it. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO PICK ON ANYONE OR REPOST ANY POSTS IN HERE! THIS IS FOR PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS, ANYONE IS WELCOME UNTIL I FEEL THAT THERE IS NO PEACE, PEOPLE WILL BE KICKED (once I figure out how) IF YOU MENTALLY ABUSE ANYONE ON THIS THREAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

1 Like

Creating Off-Topic or Spam Threads: As our community has grown, we want to make sure we’re sticking to the initial mission of our forums, which is to discuss Episode, story writing, and other relevant topics. With that in mind, here are the thread types we do not allow:

• Threads that advertise outside stories or apps.
  • Threads that have no topic of discussion (“Hey” “Chat here!” “i’m bored lol”)
  • Dating, personals or matchmaking threads.
  • Threads that include giving out personal information, including non-Episode social media accounts.
  • Threads announcing you’re leaving the forums.
  • Rant/”Unpopular Opinion” threads.
  • Threads that are created with the sole intention of “calling out” other community members or Episode staff.
2 Likes

you cant do this btw unless you close the topic

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this can be merged into the Rant Thread? :thinking: @Sydney_H

Hmm…:neutral_face: Then what is the point of general chat? (I’m kinda new here…)

1 Like

@Slyfox163 a member of our forum team will reach out to you via PM to help you out with those pesky new member rules, etc.

Closing thread for violating the following forum rules: