(CLOSED)🤍 The Vintage Art Shop 🤍 (Free PFP's, Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Art Scenes, Character Cards and More)(FREE)

:thinking:, I don’t understand much what you want it to be :sweat_smile:… could you tell me with more detailed?

ohh okay I understand, but it will look weird thought if I do that…do you want to cover anything? I can make the black box more on down position if you want to cover his hands. just realized his hand position :sweat_smile:

Yeah, that would be good.

1 Like

Maybe the arms could be in a different position, anything comfortable for you.

1 Like

better?

fixed

Request for @athenamae

I would love a cover (small and large if you can) for my minigame! It’s a Create A Character game! Can be found at this link for reference: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6345300266647552

I’m giving you full art control on how you want to do it, the only request is that the girl on the cover be black/African American.

Thank you in advance if you decide to pick this up!

Is there any different position for his arms? Anything would be fine.:worried:

1 Like

Thanks for requesting, but unfortunately, I am not available for new requests at the moment. But I can tag you when I become available, if you like? :llama:

1 Like

is this pose okay?

or

let me know, asap

the first pose is great!

1 Like

alright, do you want only for small cover or for large too?

Both would be great. Thank you.:heart:

1 Like

hope this good.

Small Cover

2 Version

Large Cover

2 Version

I was wondering if @teekay is available?

1 Like

Not right now, sorry. But in a few days again :blush:

Hey! just wanted to ask @epy.love how my request is going & when you plan to start it :))

Thank you so much! It’s amazing! :star_struck:

1 Like

okay :slight_smile: thank you, I’ll try in a few days

1 Like

Request profile photo for @epy.love
Drawn

Character details
Eyes-Female Generic (Brown black)
Face-Heart soft
Lips-Full round putty(Neutral medium nude gloss) but you can add a cuter lip gloss shade
Eyebrow-Arched natural scar
Body-Female soft (Neutral 04)
Hair-wavy blowout(Black dark)
Nose-round button
Extra items
Triangle long earrings metal silver
Dagger heart tattoo ink multi color
Lock necklace metal gold
Nose bridge studs silver
Background: any background is fine with me as long as it blends well with my character
Pose any pose is fine with me you can even use the same pose as your example

Outfit: Diamond cut out black top or structure bralette top denim light white, ripped jeans denim blue and chuncky leather sneakers[white]

notes
can I get two of them one full body and one half body just like the one in your examples
if not just do the half body
password-
thx much(:

Hey Im done with your request! I hope you like it :two_hearts:

Request

1 Like