The Walking Dead (Game) Thoughts And Opinions!

Hey! So the fourth season of TWD has just released and I want to know what your guys thoughts and opinions are! I personally love it so far but nothing will top season 1! Sigh I miss Lee…
ALSO LILLY IS NOW IN IT!!

I love season 4 so far! Season 3 was a huge let down in my opinion, but i feel like season 4 redeems it.
Where’d you hear that Lilly’s gonna be in it, though? Has that been confirmed?
If so, that’d be dope.

1 Like

Yes! I know, It should’ve been Clem’s perspective to be honest, though I do love the Garcia family!
Watch the full trailer, Lilly is in it (She is the thumbnail!):

Also, did you feel disappointed when season 3 and 4 graphics look good, I know that sounds weird but I like that cartoon style rather than the shiny new one?

Ahhhh that’s so exciting. Kinda feel like Lilly’s gonna be a villain though which would be interesting.
And yeees, I prefer the more cartoonish style in season 1 and 2.
I also reallly hope we’ll get to find out what happened to Christa in season 2!

1 Like

Yessss! I forgot about Christa! Lilly looks rough though, I hope she doesn’t do anything to clem…
I doubt it though

1 Like

I really hope telltale finds a way to finnish the game, now that they’re shutting down and all. Really sucks if we don’t get an ending to this whole story :confused:

1 Like

Imagine if Clem dies… :hushed::sweat_smile:

I understand how you feel! I love the walking dead (game) so much, as well as the show.
The first season was my favorite. I am definitely going to miss Lee and his relationship with Clementine.
Anyway, I can’t wait to see what else the game has to offer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yesss! Have you only seen season 1?

Nope! I’m up to date :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Season 1 was definitely the best season ever! I love Lee sooo much!

All I can say is …
Team Lewis <3

1 Like

Yess! He is great! When playing games, I analyse the characters actions and when Marlon slapped AJ, Lewis helped him up and checked if he was okay!

1 Like

Did you see episode twoooo? with Louis and Clem?

1 Like

YESSS :blush:

1 Like

girl, I SCREAAMEDD WHEN THEY KISSED

1 Like

Same my husband rolled his eyes haha

1 Like

Loool! He doesn’t understand!!

He is team Violet of course :wink:

1 Like

:hushed::hushed::hushed: