The WaterColour Kitten's Background Shop - Fast and Free!

Perfect! I’ll get right on that for you! I should be done in a few minutes! Anything specific you’d like it to say other than the censored bar?

Also does this background work for you? Or are you looking for something lighter/darker?

Style : INk
Character details:
Skin : Tan
Eyebrows : Matured round
Hair : Long curly (chestnut)
Eyes : Upturned Feline (green)
Face :Oval
Nose : Elven
Lips : Full round (raven)
pose: talk_angry_ defensive

Clothes: Military Pants, Black dressy crop top, Green military chic boots

Green Military Chic Boots

Character: ADALYN

Skin Tone: Tan

Flip View

1 Like

I think something like this…

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll get right on! I should be done in a few minutes :)any other characters you’d like on this background?

Could it say: This story contains mature themes and strong language proceed with caution

1 Like

No thank you that will be all! Thank you once again!

1 Like

No problem love! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This IS NOT the finished product but I would like to get your opinion before I finish it up.

Thanks! We try to get as much done as we can here!

Hmmmm. You know when instead of cursing they use like hashtags and dollar signs something like this: @#!$. Maybe use a couple of those, and a warning sign in there.

1 Like

Sure! I add that for you

Thank you :grin:

How is this minus the warning sign?

It’s perfect! I’d to use it like this. How would you like to be given credit?

1 Like

You can just credit me by saying something like “background credit to bbygirlbrooks” or something :slight_smile: ! I’m glad you like it! If you’d like anything to be changed just shoot me a message :wink:

I will thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello! I am not sure if you can do all of this but please try your best!

Make the walls black and doors gray and make the chairs in classrooms black:

Make everything blue, black. And for the first image, make one image with one locker open and keep all of them closed for another image:

and

Make all chairs black and make each chair at each table an overlay. As well as each desk into an overlay:

Make each chair black and make the desk an overlay. Also, make the background through the window the second image I’m listing below:

and

I know it’s a lot to ask, but it would be great if you would do it all. Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

We’ll give it our best shot! Don’t worry! Thank you for your request!:wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I know my request is very long and detailed! :sweat_smile:

1 Like