💐 ~ The Wedding: NemesisDarkFox And The_Saminator ~

:dizzy: ~ Welcome To The Wedding Of @NemesisDarkFox and @The_Saminator ~ :dizzy:

:hibiscus: …AND FINALLY, here’s the wedding of these two awesome and swaggy people! Everyone is welcome here to pour out their best wishes to them! :hibiscus:

The Wedding Ring!

Okay, so the wedding would begin when the bride and groom would be ready. Here are some roles needed during the wedding!

@The_Saminator - Bride :bride_with_veil:
@NemesisDarkFox - Bridegroom :man_in_tuxedo:
@Chocolate_Mama - The Priestess :church:
@Stargazer54 - The Violinist/Musician :violin:
@JHW - The Food Enthusiast, erm…Organizer :wink::doughnut:
@Forever1201 - Best Man of The Groom :prince:
@QueenChid - Maid Of Honor of The Bride :princess:
@loveyourself - Bridesmaid :dancer:
@24aya - Bridesmaid :dancer:
@Kaju - Bridesmaid :dancer:
@Days - Bridesmaid :dancer:

Sooo…ENJOY THE WEDDING THEN!

Tags:
@24aya @BadassSaasha @Kaju @JHW @loveyourself @phlegmatic @DevilQueen @keiji @Days @Elx @Spes @NelidaU @Forever1201 @DarkDreamz @TheGoodOne @Stargazer54 @sofia2 @Damonprince @QueenChid @Qwueen @purplerosewrites @SilverStar @JemU776 @Chocolate_Mama

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance to all of you! Make new resolutions for yourselves, hope for the better and stay safe and healthy!

Okay, now that I have stopped being pretentious, let’s begin the wedding celebrations :sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

22 Likes

I already warned, that I’m not a guest, I will just shout “I’m against” when priest says “Speak now or forever hold your peace” :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

:face_with_monocle: searches for cake heya heya …let da weeding begin :partying_face:

4 Likes

Im just gonna watch this cauz I’m bored, don’t mind me, I’m not stalking :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m not 100% sure Thorsten will show up. He might later…possibly … but he warned me that he might not be on much.

6 Likes

:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:I am speechless …this is amazing :firecracker::sparkles::balloon::sparkler::fireworks::confetti_ball::tada::sunflower::rose::firecracker::balloon::sparkler::fireworks::confetti_ball::tada::sunflower::firecracker::balloon::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::confetti_ball::tada::sunflower::firecracker::balloon::sparkler::fireworks:GrossTheseJackal-max-1mb ClearcutJadedIberianmole-size_restricted CluelessOrangeBlackwidowspider-small

3 Likes

I will try my best, but it will take me like 5 hours from now to have time. Sorry for the inconvenince. :sweat_smile::pensive:
@AS007, what about the decorations?
We also need to wait for Choco.

Some tags: @RainbowCat, @ihicks01, @your_friend, @Jiiri, @Rossella, @fcukforcookies.

9 Likes

AKe4

2 Likes

Camera-Man-Falls-Into-Water-Married-Couple

2 Likes

giphy%20(1)
Dancing

2 Likes

Um, sorry to be a Debby Downer, but I am kind of in an unexpected crisis at the moment in real life! :cry: I am really sorry that I can’t take out time for the required things, so you can do things according to your wishes :disappointed_relieved: I am really sorry, guys! Hope you forgive me for ditching you impromptu-ish-ly :sob:

6 Likes

Because you have chosen a life together,
May your joy deepen;
May your wisdom increase;
May your passion for life and each other intensify;
May your compassion for yourselves and others expand;
May our support and gentleness toward each other grow;
May your generosity to yourselves, each other, and your community be enhanced;
May goodness abide with you always and may you flourish and prosper together. :fireworks::sparkler::balloon::firecracker::sunflower::tada::confetti_ball::rose::sparkles::hibiscus::fireworks::balloon::firecracker::sunflower::tada::confetti_ball::rose::sparkles::hibiscus::fireworks::balloon::firecracker::tada::confetti_ball::rose::sparkles::hibiscus:

3 Likes

Uh, ok, pm me anytime. :hugs:
We will arrange something somehow. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@NemesisDarkFox and @The_Saminator may God bless you both … love you guys :hibiscus::sparkles::rose::confetti_ball::tada::firecracker::balloon::balloon::fireworks::sunflower::sparkler::hibiscus::rose::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::firecracker::balloon::fireworks::sunflower::sparkler::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hibiscus::confetti_ball::tada::firecracker::balloon::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hibiscus::sparkles::confetti_ball::tada::firecracker::balloon::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
tenor%20(2)
giphy

4 Likes

You all are so amazing :sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

You too :heart::heart::rose::rose::sunflower::sunflower::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yayyyyyyy the wedding!

4 Likes

YAY! Congrats on your union!

4 Likes

@The_Saminator & @NemesisDarkFox

6 Likes

Ooh, it looks like the day is here!

Image result for wedding gifs

So excited for the ceremony to begin!
I hope marriage treats the two of you well, though I’ve no doubt it will since you two are like soulmates.
Oh and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding, I’m so honored. :blush:

And… yeah! Congratulations! Much love to you both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes