The Wilson Arts Academy of the New Millennial || Roleplay Thread

It’s the year 2056, where technology is at its finest. You have just received a letter to go to the Wilson Arts Academy of the New Millennial, one of the finest schools in the world. Wilson is known for their acceleration in fine arts, grades, and their robot buddies for newcoming students. After deciding to join the school, you yourself, are given a robot buddy, invented by Mister Francis, someone who is very suspicious. A few weeks after you’re getting to know your robot, they start malfunctioning, their attitudes are changing and their actions are becoming bad. When they outrageously rebel, will you and the other students use your fine arts to battle them off or just let them take over?

Rules:

1. If your character wishes to cuss, please use the blur spoiler to cover it.
  2. Sex scenes are not allowed.
  3. You must be active at least two times a week, otherwise we will be putting your characters up for adoption or they die.
  4. If you are going to be inactive, please contact me via pm.
  5. Before roleplaying, check the faceclaims and see if you’re there, if you are, then pm me before roleplaying, otherwise there will be consequences.
  6. Any questions must be asked on the Signup Thread.
  7. If you are making a response on the thread, make it least a paragraph. We want detailed content, and it would also be nice.
  8. Before starting, check our handbook.
  9. Make sure to keep your notifications on watching, you’ll never know when there’s an announcement.

If you are someone looking at the thread and want to signup, the thread is here

Faceclaims.
Handbook

Hopefully you enjoy our roleplay. :slight_smile:

Roleplayers:
@graciebear20
@Chocolate_Mama
@ItzzzLeah
@16AngelCat
@LovingLostCities

ORP: All students are now at the school, so your characters will just be arriving. :slight_smile:

Serena Williams
As I got out of the car, I looked over at my little sister. She was scared I was going to this new school. My best friend. I would be without her for a year. She started to cry, but, I wiped her tears away. I smiled,"I’ll call you everyday, I promise, Evelyn."I say, grabbing her hands. She started to smile and I hugged her, as she cried into my arms. I wiped those other tears on her face and I got out the car. My older sister, Elianna, got out of the car with me, as she was also attending the school (will be a character later on). We walked towards the doors together.

Reece Marcel

Reece was not very excited as they drived into the front gates in their limo. Reece had tried all morning pleading with her dad to allow them to drive in a normal inexpensive car. But if course her dad said no. Virgo parked the limo in the front, then opened their limo’s side doors. Reece hopped out with her brother in tow. Virgo handed them their stuff, then went back to the drivers seat. Her dad lowered down the window.
“Have a good school year,” he said . He wasn’t pleased that his children were going to a school nearby. He wanted them to go to a boarding school. Reece faced Meria, Chris’s mom.
“Make sure that you call,” she said . Then they drove off. So much for pleasant goodbyes. Reece turned to Chris, “Let’s make this the best year ever.”

Chris Marcel

Chris nodded, then they walked to the front doors.

Jannie
Jannie and Dannie arrives at the front doors of the school.” This is going to be so exciting don’t ya think.” Jannie continues to talk their whole way walk through.” You know Dannie were in this really cool school you need to lighten up and make friends.” Dannie rolls his eyes.” And I’m sure I will along the way. But for now I’m going to find my dorm.” Dannie walked off as Jannie stood there.This’ll be a fun school year.
ORP: Approchable

Lauren Bell
Lauren hopped out the car, happily, glad to get away from her parents. It was her first year but she couldn’t wait. As she left she grabbed her purse ignoring her parent’s attempt to try to talk to her. “Buh-bye!” She said with a single wave. She turned away from the car, but just as quickly she hear a scream from her car. Lauren walked back to the car and hugged her four year old sister. “Don’t.” She paused, giving her sister a shady glance, “Embarrass me, Lilly.”

Lauren trudged on to the campus hastily making no signs of emotion. As she looked down at the ground, she watched her white heels, which now looked like a blur at this point. She closed her eyes for a close second and Lauren found herself hitting someone and knocking both, Lauren and the girl down. As she stood up, she covered her hands over her mouth. “Sorry…” She said simply. Offering her a hand up.

@Chocolate_Mama

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah walked inside, despite the fact that he had just saw two girl be knocked over by one clumsy one. He really wanted to see the inside. As he walked in his eyes widened for a slight moment, he glanced around at the newest technology that even his family didn’t have.

ORP: Approachable

Jannie
After the girl ran into Jannie she shook her head and looked toward the girl’s hand and grabbed it.” No it’s okay I was just looking around and not paying attention.” Jannie smiled as she got up.” Well I’m Jannie by the way.”
@ItzzzLeah

Lauren
Despite the fact that Lauren had been slight embarrassed, she said in a shaky tone, “I’m Lauren, nice to meet you.” She shifted her weight to her left foot thinking of a conversation to start. It seemed all of a sudden but she said, "So how’d you get accepted, like what’s your fine art?

@Chocolate_Mama

Jannie
“Well my dad heard of this school and knew it’d be good for me. Also I’m a fashion designer.” Jannie twirls and smiles.” Made this dress myself.” Jannie laughs and starts to talk and go on and on about fashion.
@ItzzzLeah

Lauren
“Wow, its… amazing!“ She said staring down at the dress, she could see why she got into the school. She was incredibly talented, she smiled. All this talk made Lauren´s hunger to go in grow. She was at the peak of curiosity, she wanted to see what was inside. She didnt want to leave though Jannie´s side though, it was all so interested.

After a while of listening she interrupted Jannie´s conversation whenever she paused. ¨I dont mean to be rude, but do you want to go inside.¨ She said looking at the tall gates of the school.

@Chocolate_Mama

Jannie
Jannie laughs.” I’m so sorry I’m just so excited.” Jannie looked at the school and smiled.” Yeah let’s see what this school has to offer.” As they walk in Jannie shook her head.” I’m so sorry. I was just running my mouth. What are you here for?”
@ItzzzLeah

Chris Marcel

Chris and Reece entered the school’s front door. It was very nice inside and had all kinds of new gadgets. He saw a you helicopter fly by. Who made that? He wondered. Reece held his hand as they walked around admiring everything. No one could or would tell that they were brother and sister. They didn’t look alike at all, they would probably look like a dating couple. Though he thought that, Chris didn’t let go of Reece’s hand. They continued walking around.

ORP: Approachable

Chloe
Chloe and Oliver get out of the car. Chloe looks back at her mum in the car longingly. She was scared about changing schools and moving to a different side of the country. Chloe knew that she would be fine changing schools because she was chosen to go here because she belonged here. But she couldn’t help missing her best friend from back at home. Chloe looked at Oliver grinning at the thought of meeting new people to be friends with “Shall we go in?”
Oliver
Oliver nodded then started to walk towards the doors, he pushed open the doors. Inside he could see many people.
ORP: Both characters are approachable

Reece Marcel

Reece tugged on Chris’s hand and practically dragged him back to the front door. She saw two people near the front door. Maybe she could ask for directions. Reece walked up to them, she kept her expression even.
“Hello, do you know where we can find the dorms ?” She asked them.

@16AngelCat

Oliver
Oliver noticed a girl and a boy walk up to him. “Hi, sorry but I have no idea where the dorms are. My sister and I also need to find out where the dorms are. Maybe we could all find them together. My name is Oliver and my sister’s name is Chloe.”
Chloe
Chloe looked at Oliver passive aggressively because he had just spoken for her again… But she was thankful for him doing it because she didn’t really want to speak.
@LovingLostCities

Reece

Reece nodded, four was better that two.
“I’m Reece, and this is Chris.”
Reece looked around, " Where do you want to start looking first? "

Chris

Chris tighted his hold on Reece’s hand. Oliver and Chloe had decided to help them out. He knew he should be glad, but he felt kind of suspicious. Chris shook off the feeling, it was probably nothing as usual.

@16AngelCat

Lauren
At this thought she scowled. She wanted to come to this school to play a sport, but her parents wouldn’t allow it. “I play the violin and cello…” But before she could continue her comment she was interrupted by the gaping beauty of the school. “This. Is. Amazing.” She said pausing more and more with every word.

@Chocolate_Mama

Jannie
Jannie looked around in awe.” It really is.” Jannie grabbed her arm and laughed.” This will honestly be so much fun. Also that’s amazing that you can play an instrument.” Jannie let go of her arm and shook her head.” I’m sorry I’m just so excited.”
@ItzzzLeah

Lauren
“It’s fine, I am too, obviously.” She laughed, she knew it seemed irrelevant but she asked, “So, are you ready to find love?” She said stretching out her last word. After she had left her parents all she could think about was finding the perfect one. Maybe, just maybe it’ll work out she thought to herself.

ORP: Sorry about all the late replies I’m back for good now!

@Chocolate_Mama