The Young Actress Episode 10 Planning Thread

community

Hey, everyone I have co-writers and they know who they are, but anyone who’s interested in helping, can reply here or PM me.

Me

Thank you, I’m guessing you’ll need a summary of each episode? And episode 10 so far?

Yes, please.

Episode 1:

Emma and Felix are hanging out when Emma gets a phone call, it turns out to be her twin sister Sophia. She tells her that their mom has gone into labor! Felix drives Emma to the hospital on his Motorcycle. Emma’s mom gives birth, A little later Kaylee (Emma’s mom) is told she’s free to go! Hours Later Emma and Sophia are talking before bed. At the end of the school day, Felix asks Emma out!

Tell me when you’re ready for a summary of episode 2!

ready

Me! I would love to.

Thanks!

So, how can I help?

I need help writing.

Okay so tell me the summaries of the episodes and I’ll help.

Episode 1:

Emma and Felix are hanging out when Emma gets a phone call, it turns out to be her twin sister Sophia. She tells her that their mom has gone into labor! Felix drives Emma to the hospital on his Motorcycle. Emma’s mom gives birth, A little later Kaylee (Emma’s mom) is told she’s free to go! Hours Later Emma and Sophia are talking before bed. At the end of the school day, Felix asks Emma out!

Tell me when you’re ready for a summary of episode 2!

I’m ready!

Episode 2

Emma asks Felix if he’s serious about the date, he says yes and they set it up for the next night. As Emma is walking home thinking it’s the best day of her life, she runs into a woman! Later that night. Emma is worrying that her crush on Felix will ruin her friendship with him! The next day, Emma’s getting dressed for the date. Then the reader gets to choose Emma’s hair and makeup for the date. Then Emma and Felix leave for the date, on the date, Felix gives Emma an engraved necklace as a way for him to ask her to be his boyfriend. A few hours later, Felix invites Emma to go to his house, At his house, a party is being thrown by Kai (Felix’s brother) who offers them some Vodka and Rum. And hours later, they end up so drunk they have sex!

Tell me when you’re ready for a summary of episode 3!

Episode 2

Emma asks Felix if he’s serious about the date, he says yes and they set it up for the next night. As Emma is walking home thinking it’s the best day of her life, she runs into a woman! Later that night. Emma is worrying that her crush on Felix will ruin her friendship with him! The next day, Emma’s getting dressed for the date. Then the reader gets to choose Emma’s hair and makeup for the date. Then Emma and Felix leave for the date, on the date, Felix gives Emma an engraved necklace as a way for him to ask her to be his boyfriend. A few hours later, Felix invites Emma to go to his house, At his house, a party is being thrown by Kai (Felix’s brother) who offers them some Vodka and Rum. And hours later, they end up so drunk they have sex!

Tell me when you’re ready for a summary of episode 3!

OK, next…

I’m ready for the next episode whenever you r

I’ll send you the summary now. Sorry just woke up from a nap.

No promblem.

Episode 3

Emma wakes up the next day and wonders why she’s half-naked and in bed with Felix. She also wonders if her date with Felix was just a dream but sees the necklace around her neck! But throws her clothes back on and runs outside. Once outside she starts crying because she knows her, mom is gonna be mad but has to call her, so she does. After Emma hangs up she remembers what happened then her mom arrives. A few weeks later, Emma starts throwing up a lot. So one day after school, Felix takes Emma to the doctor’s and its’s revealed she’s pregnant,

Tell me when you’re ready for Episode 4!