The Young Actress Episode 10 Planning Thread

Whoa, I like how your building up the story. Like your keeping it at a normal pace, not too rushed! OK, I’m ready

Episode 4

After finding out she’s pregnant, Emma considers abortion but decides to keep the baby. 7 weeks later, Emma has her first Ultrasound. Later that night, Emma has flashbacks about her and Felix in the form of a dream. She wakes up to a phone call from Felix telling her to be ready for a surprise in 15 minutes! The surprise turns out to be a casting audition that she nails and gets the part!

Tell me when you’re ready for summary of Episode 4!

1 Like

I’M READY, yep!

You there?

Yeah. Just give me a minute.

Sorry, I keep bothering you. I’m just so excited :grinning: :grin:

It’s okay! :grin:

Episode 5

Emma asks Hannahb (The Director) if she really got the role, and Hannah asks her to come to the studio, So she does. At the studio, after Emma tells Hannah she’s pregnant. She tells her she has to tell her she has to choose between her baby and the job. And of course, she chose the baby. After that she runs to Felix’s house crying and tells him what happened Days later Hannah calls Emma and gives her the role back. The next day, they go to the next Ultrasound and it’s revealed Emma’s having a girl! When they walk out. she asks Felix if he’s happy and he tells her it’s thrilled. And they decide it’s time to tell their moms. Days later, Emma faints due to lack of rest and Felix asks her to quit the role but she says no. A few days later, Emma’s getting ready for a check-up. At the check-up, Emma’s told she can still preform as long as she gets as much rest as possible! Hours later she gets a call from Hannah saying they want to pay her extra!

Tell me when you’re ready for a summary of episode 6

1 Like

I read all the episode summaries so far, and I’m ready for the summary of episode 6!

1 Like

I’m ready as well!

1 Like

ready!

Episode 6

Emma tells Hannah that paying her extra isn’t nessacary, but Hannah insists! And goes to bed because the next day is a big one: she is going to have her reveal Ultrasound! At school, Emma has a fight with her best friend Kaya. So she hides in a place in school nobody knows about to cry, where her new friend Sydney finds her. Later, Felix caches a girl named Alex bullying, Emma. And he tells her to leave Emma alone. On the way to the Ultrasound Felix’s phone rings. It turns out to be the boss of a job he decides to reschedule. At the Ultrasound, it’s revealed that Emma’s having twins!

Tell me when you’re ready for a summary of Episode 7!

2 Likes

I’m ready

@Allie_Diamond_Epy What time zone r u in?

Central

I’m in CDT, same.

Cool!

1 Like

Whenever you are, I’m ready for episode 7!!

1 Like

Me too, I’m ready!

2 Likes

Episode 7

Emma asks the nurse if she’s sure she’s having twins, the nurse says yes, then she leaves the room. Emma fantasies all the things she’ll do with her new family. And Felix starts stressing out, so they on a picnic to talk about it. Emma gets a phone call from Hannah saying to come to the studio, so Felix drives her there. At the studio, Hannah fires Emma because she’s pregnant. Later, Emma visits her mom and siblings to tell her mom the news. But her dad walks in and gets angry because his teen daughter is pregnant and kicks her out! Later, a girl named Tessa finds Emma crying and asks if she’s okay. After introducing themselves Tessa takes Emma to the beach to make her feel better. And Tessa asks Emma if she can walk her home, after Emma explains that she can’t go back Tessa offers to let her stay at her place

Tell me when you’re ready for a summary of Episode 8!

1 Like