The Young Sorcerers of Terathia // Official RP

The Institute of Terathia is here to teach you about the different worlds and help you achieve your full potential as a sorcerer. It is an academy supported by the Council of the Light, also known as the Government of Terathia, whose members ensure control and stability over the realm. In helping young sorcerers develop their capacities, they hope to create strong individuals capable of defending both the human and terathian worlds from the numerous threats they are likely to face.

It was almost time for the feast. Like every year, the students would arrive at 8:45 pm sharp, and dinner would be awaiting them in the Hall. It was one of the rare occasions to be close to the wardens, and students often had fun trying to spot new teachers and members of the staff.

They sat at a wide, round table at the centre of the room, discussing subjects and newcomers. Finally, the doors opened, and the students came in, chatting excitedly. Some seemed happy to be back, others a little less. The wardens and the teachers stood up; Sigga gave his yearly speech of welcome, and the students were free to sit and start eating.

Your characters are all in the hall.

@SilverRose @mira_stories_episode @rickyy @Secreterz @EmmaZaoli @elgenbloskenwriter22 @Rose.m @Thecode004 @Jenny_moon @AnimeOtome @boujee @Owertym @claryy @amberh.episode

14 Likes

Victoria Andrews
It was finally start of my last year in this institue, I was excited and a little bit upset t same time. I like to spend time with my friends, so what I would do after I graduated? I checked my clock it was almost 8:45, so I quickly got ready and walked toward the hall. Once I got inside I saw wardens and teacher sitting at wide, round table in the centre f the room, they were discussing something, but I didn’t heard what. Soon one of the wardens gave his yearly speech of welcome, then all students sitted down and started eating, I looked around hoping to find some familiar faces.
Approachable

5 Likes

Veronica Clemente
I just arrived at Terathia, it was finally my first year here, I was so excited about coming here. I walked around admiring how beautiful it was here, then I went to the hall where everyone else were going. Once I got inside I saw wardens and teacher sitting at wide, round table in the centre f the room, they were discussing something, but I didn’t heard what. Soon one of the wardens gave his yearly speech of welcome, then all students sitted down and started eating, I looked around trying to find Julian, but there was too many people, so I couldn’t see him then I started to eat.
Approachable

5 Likes

JACK GRIFFIN
I entered the Academy with a bundle of 3rd years, chattering excitedly. I was kind of absent, and kept looking around me for Aria, but I couldn’t see her. My thoughts were interupted by Sigga, who had stood up to five his yearly speech of welcome. I smiled as he spoke. How I loved this man. Incredible he was.
Then, the minute the food was set out, I forgot all about Aria and followed my friends to a table, where we sat down and began eating, whilst chatting about our summer holidays.
Approachable

6 Likes

DEVILLE LA CROIX :wilted_flower:

I confidently stepped into the dining room where many other students began to gather. I was new here, so I did not know anyone, but it did not matter much to me. I was going to work alone anyway, and if I had to, I would cooperate only with those who show great potential and intelligence. I looked around the room, carefully watching each of the seated.
I noticed one girl who was alone at one of the tables. Immediately I sensed a chill from her, and the corners of my mouth involuntarily rose up.
I moved to her, and my heels clicked loudly against the floor. I tied my hair into a tight ponytail, and with each of my steps, some strands tickled my back.
I stood in front of her, looking at her intently. She had short blonde hair that surrounded her slender face. Her blue eyes seemed very distinct and magnetic against the pale skin. She was older than me, but it was not a problem for me. Of all people here she was the only one that seemed unbothered about the new school year and it was very intriguing.
I sat in front of her and said with a serious expression.

“Deville La Croix, pleased to meet you Ice Queen”

@Thecode004

Outfit

5 Likes

ARIA GRIFFIN
After convincing Jack to let me enter on my own with all of the first years, I finally let myself relax a bit, and mingle with all of the students. I didn’t really know anyyone, but tried to join in their conversations. Soon a warden that introduced himself as Sigga gave a jawdropping speech, but I had no time to marvel at him, as soon the crowd of students ran off to find tables to eat. I found a seat and sat down next to a girl with light brown hair who was already eating.
“Hi, I’m Aria. Aria Griffin.” I put out my hand for her to shake it, giving her a smile.

@Owertym

4 Likes

JACK GRIFFIN
A girl, a first year I presumed as I hadn’t seen her before marched into the dining room confidently. Too confidently for a first year I thought. She seemed to survey the whole room carefully before making for a girl with short blond hair. I couldn’t help but watch her, her black dress and black hair standing out against her white skin, as she marched towards her.
“Deville La Croix, pleased to meet you Ice Queen” She said sitting down.
What the…? Who introduced themselves this way?

@SilverRose

5 Likes

Josephine

As I walked into the crowded room looking over the people around me, I decided to sit down on a table to look after some interesting people or maybe some staff whom I may have recognized around the town before or last year. As I looked over the interiors and the lights around me, I wait.

Outfit

approachable

5 Likes

Julian Clemente
All students were walking toward the hall, I tried to find Veronica in the crowd, but I couldn’t Great, I lost her on the first minute I tought and walked toward the hall hoping nothing bad will happen to her. When all students were in the hall Sigga Jones started his speach. I had so much respect to him, he is the greatest light sorcerer I know. After he finished his speach I looked around one time trying to find Veronica, but I wasn’t able to find her, so i sitted down next to Josephine “Hey beautiful” I said slighty smiling and started to eat. @Secreterz

4 Likes

EASTON ALDAINE

Finally, my first year away from home. A heck of a lot more freedom. About time! I can’t believe I had to wait until I was 19. Ugh, whatever.

Regin nudged me, pulling me from my thoughts and headed down yet another corridor. How social of him. I followed him into a grand hall, more people than I could ever have imagined standing around in it. I may not have the attempted ‘cutesy shy’ thing going on like Regin, but it was still surprising to see so many students; I guess I’m too used to small town life. I sat at the nearest table just in time for the ‘Welcome Back’ speech. Lucky me.

Approachable

6 Likes

REGIN ALDAINE

Wandering down the corridors with Easton in tow, I headed towards the hall for the annual feast. I had to keep an eye on him, because he’s pretty absent-minded. I’m surprised he’s actually made it this far without getting lost. Upon entering the hall, I immediately left Easton to his own devices and headed to a secluded table in the corner. He may lack common sense, but he can at least handle himself. I think he can, anyway.

After listening to the yearly welcome speech, I leant back in my chair and closed my eyes, waiting for the feast to end already.

Approachable

6 Likes

Raymond

Another year, another misery. Feels like everyday I still think about the first time I was transferred here with my parents looking fearful for me. Maybe I do look like a monster with all of these. I proceeded to brush my hair and looked around to see if there were people around whom I noticed, as if. I went to the nearest table I could find and crackled a knuckle or two. Looking at the great feast around me, I said to myself lets eat!

Outfit

approachable

4 Likes

Veronica
I was eating and looked around trying to find Julian, but I couldn’t find him anywhere. Maybe he decided to skip this? I tought when some girl sitted next to me and introduced herself. “Hi, nice to meet you Aria” I said slighty smiling “I’m Veronica Clemente” I said and shaked her hand smiling. @EmmaZaoli

4 Likes

Wendy
Wendy walked into the bright room, she strides towards the table not with confidence, but with some sort of purpose around her. Eat and leave. She was bumped into from every angle as she walked into the room. Her ears were flooded with aimless conversation from the others. She had dressed in a black off the shoulder top dotted with white stars, a pair of blue shorts, ripped shorts, and some hoop earrings.

Wendy sat down at a random seat in the table. She didn’t bother looking for someone to speak with, she listened to the speech with a sort of daydreaming look on her face. She’d heard it twice already so she could already repeat the words by heart. She ate her food quietly glancing around the table every now and again. She didn’t mind not being talked to, she just observed.

Approachable (not really)
@amberh.episode

Outfit and Faceclaim:

Summary

5 Likes

Josephine

I was about to eat my meal until I heard a voice whom I may have heard of once or twice. I looked at the back to see it was Julian… He sat next to me and greeted me with a compliment that made me feel quite flabbergasted with a sense of confusion “Oh, Im the one who’s referring as beautiful?? Or was it the other gals??”

I giggled a bit as I slowly slice a small chunk of food and ate it slowly to make sure the food was tasteful to me. I then looked at him and responded to him once more “So?”

@Owertym

4 Likes

Julian
She giggled a bit then sliced and eated a small chunk of food. I looked at her slighty smiling “Well you are only one beautiful around here, so yeah it just you” I said smiling then take a bite of my food and looked around once again hoping to find my sister. I saw her talking with some girl, I was a little bit releaved that she didn’t lost or something. Then Josephine looked at me and say so?. I didn’t knew what I should say “So… How was your summer” I simply asked @Secreterz

4 Likes

:star2: Lucius Youngblood :star2:

It was a new year.

The feast was it favorite, as he loved talking to new people. Plus amazing food! Whoever is behind the meals must be a professional. Lucius entered the room, waving at a couple of friends briefly. He noticed someone new, but not an unfamiliar face. Deville. His stomach churned with hatred. I can’t believe the school actually accepted her, the Devil herself.

Trying to ignore her, he quickly took another look around the room. “Wendy!” Lucius shouted across the room with a big wave over his head. He quickly dashed through everyone, trying not to be rude and knock anyone over. Didn’t want to upset anyone before classes even started… He didn’t want to upset anyone in general!

“I’m glad to see you here,” he beamed, taking a seat down next to her.

@AnimeOtome
@SilverRose - Mentioned :eyes:

Clothing

https://www.outfittrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/round-neck-sweater-outfit.jpg
idk what to do for outfit so this works

4 Likes

Josephine

“Same old. Same old.”

I told to him as I continued to eat my food, feeling a bit comfy at the seats… at least I’m trying to be… I looked upon his eyes and told him some things that I did remember “Oh, I did went to my old town just to visit my family. But nothing much happened, likewise same old.”

I continued to eat my food as I looked forward “Are you going to eat? Seems like your looking for someone…”

@Owertym

4 Likes

Ellie :green_heart:

Looking at the tables, I brushed my hair to the air and fixed my glasses as I went into a table which may be a bit less crowded. But then again, this is the first day and this will always be crowded. I went forward and sat slowly. I then looked at the table, maybe this is a bit to much than I can chew. So for a few minutes, I did a small sketch in my small pad, and looked at my food if I feel like this is my appetite. Of course, it works and I continued to eat a bit.

Outfit

approachable

4 Likes

Wendy

Wendy heard a familiar voice call her name she nearly dropped her fork from at the sudden yelling of her name. She recognized the voice she was torn between wanting to cover her face as to avoid the stares, or stare right back at them. She decided to avoid the looks and glanced to her side as Lucius sat down next to her.

“Goodness gracious Lucius, you will never need a microphone in your life.” She says teasing him slightly. “I’m glad to see you as well.” She says returning her smile slightly. “How was your summer?” She asks him curiously. She was always interested in his life back home- she was sure his summers were much more fun. And she liked hearing the stories he told about back home, although she wouldn’t admit it. “Are you ready for another year of heaven and hell?” She jokes. She didn’t really hate the institute but she didn’t exactly love it at times either.

@amberh.episode

4 Likes