The Young Sorcerers of Terathia // Official RP

Lilianna

“We could… I’m not sure. What’s his name?” I asked.

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Cloak

Crown

Crown

2 Likes

JOSHUA
*He goes by the name of Sirius and that’s all I know, he could be here right now spying on us you know, he was once banned from this very school and he’s after me, soon you. I can hear his voice, it’s quite overwhelming. *
@k.f

2 Likes

Lilianna

“Sirius…” I repeated, “If he came to this school, there must be some sort of record of him. We could try and find it.”

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Cloak

Crown

Crown

2 Likes

JOSHUA
“I know, hacking the security cams.” I respond. “Sweet” I say in my sing song voice.
@K.F

2 Likes

Lilianna

I giggled, “Yeah, we should try that. Although you should warn me before you start singing.” I said, trying to hold in a fit of laughter, I could feel my cheeks going red as I tried to stop myself but it didn’t work and soon I was bursting into laughter.

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Dress%202

Cloak

Hood

Crown

Crown

2 Likes

JOSHUA
I join her in for a laugh. “Haha, let’s see you sing Mrs. Blue riding hood” I respond. “Got a spell, for that?” I ask.
@K.F

2 Likes

Lilianna

“Ice queen,” I corrected, “and no, I haven’t sung a day in my life.”

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Cloak

Crown

Crown

2 Likes

JOSHUA
I eye her from the up to the down. "Weirdo. Anywho, wanna go to my apartment. You can sleep there for the night to research. And I don’t plan on going freaky on you, but it’s your choice as well. " I respond.
@k.f
orp: @kale, thanks for the likes

2 Likes

Lilianna

“Sure,” I responded, “I’ll have to get some thing from my room first though.”

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Cloak

Crown

Crown

2 Likes

JOSHUA
“Sure, I’ll accompany you so we can go together.” I inform her.
@K.F

2 Likes

Lilianna

I nod and slowly head to my dorm, quickly entering the bathroom, shutting the door behind me - but not all the way to avoid suspicion- and swiftly taking out a potion sitting beside the sink, sipping it and leaving as soon as I came. I look to Joshua as I pick up a few books and smile, “Okay, I’m ready.”

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Cloak

Crown

Crown

2 Likes

JOSH
“What’s the potion for, freezing me to death or?” I ask suspiciously
@k.f

2 Likes

Lilianna

“Nothing important, don’t worry,” I replied with a smile, slowly heading out of the door.

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Cloak

Crown

Crown

2 Likes

JOSHUA
“Alrighty, Ms Mysterious.” I respond to her mysterious but prompt action. “Can you use a quick spell to teleport us, I think I might faint” I tell her, my acting skills were paying off.
@k.f

2 Likes

Lilianna

“Okay,” I replied, saying the spell and suddenly appearing in his dorm. “Is this the right place?” I asked, glancing around the room.

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Cloak

Crown

Crown

3 Likes

JOSHUA
“Yep, right on” I respond. We enter and I take out the keys from my pocket and open slowly, and step in noticing Aria wasn’t in there. I exhale. “So, I am going to make myself comfy, you can too if you desire”.
@k.f

2 Likes

Lilianna

I nod, taking off my cloak and sitting on a nearby chair, “Did anyone else in your family get the curse?” I asked, curious as I folded my cloak in my hands and rested it over a large portion of my arm.

@CreativelyCam

Dress

Dress%202

Cloak

Hood

Crown

Crown

2 Likes

Eira Bellacqua || Masquerade ball

Aira didn’t want to come to the ball at first. But she realised a lot of people were going to be there, so she chose to come as an observer. She put on a white gown with maya blue rhinestones at the bottom of it, creating a pattern. Just like her. The mask she wore hid most of her face, and it fit perfectly with the gown. It had some long feathers at the side that itched her, but she felt powerful in it so she ignored it. Her hair was put up in a side bun updo, the wedding style. All dressed up, Eira made her way to the ball.
She was drinking her third glass of cola, just looking around. People were amusing. She could spend this time for something useful, like training, but this could also be helpful. At some point. Her eyes were focused on the crowd, when someone asked her to hand the bottle. She examined the person first, then handed the bottle which got much colder in three seconds.

@Rose.M - Unknown

I hope this is fine…?

2 Likes

Lauren Belle :black_heart:

Once I got bored of the dying small talk at the sitting area, I got up abd headed back to the bar.
As trying to make myslef a drink, One of the bottles was too far away for me to reach, so I asked this girl to get it
“Thanks” i said “nice dress” I straightened up taking my drink in hand
@Kale

outfit

fc

1 Like

Eira Bellacqua || Masquerade ball

The girl’s blue hair fitted with her dress, which wasn’t so bad. But it definitely wasn’t Eira’s style. “Thank you,” she said, examining the girl. She seemed similar, she must’ve saw her in the hallways or during classes. “Water, I’m guessing?”
Eira took a sip of her drink. She knew a lot of people, but not her. Which was quite surprising. Only a little students had dyed hair. If Eira had to picks colour, it would probably be white or gray. She just loved the vibe of it. But blue was cool, too. Anf it fitted the girl. “I don’t think I know you. What’s your name?”

@Rose.M - Lauren Belle

1 Like