The Young Sorcerers of Terathia // RP // Signups and General Chat [STILL OPEN]

ahem i spot a spelling mistake-

2 Likes

Whoops my bad ~ XD

2 Likes

Watching the group interaction is so interesting XD

4 Likes

Anyone approachable
@SilverRose @mira_stories_episode @rickyy @secreterz @Emmazaoli @elgenbloskenwriter22 @Rose.M @marie6867 @AnimeOtome @boujee @Owertym @claryy @amberh.episode @CreativelyCam @Kale @BitsandBobs

3 Likes

Sorry, Eira’s not the type to approach people.

1 Like

If u want I can make the dog approach you, then I’ll try getting him and will meet

1 Like

Please, don’t tag me! Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hm, I don’t know. I’m not sure what she’d do.

1 Like

One thing though, monsters don’t talk or anything (well, they’re not supposed to), if you see one, kill it as soon as you can XDDDD

3 Likes

Ok I won’t

2 Likes

Talk, walk away, get bored I don’t know anything

1 Like

This is so annoying, Eira’s such a tough cookie. I never know what she’d say and it takes me so much time to think about it I eventually forget about the convo. Well, the convo ended now, do you think Jen would approach ?

2 Likes

Sure just tell me where she is

1 Like

The hallways.

1 Like

Ok I’m on my way

1 Like

NOOoooooo

It will break my heart- I can’t hurt the poor children. They remind me too much of Wendy :sob: :

2 Likes

NOOoooooo

It will break my heart- I can’t hurt the poor children. They remind me too much of Wendy :sob:

1 Like

Anybody approachable I’d like Wendy or Cyan to converse with someone…beware it’ll take long replies from me.

@SilverRose @mira_stories_episode @rickyy @Secreterz @EmmaZaoli @elgenbloskenwriter22 @Rose.m @Jenny_moon @AnimeOtome @boujee @Owertym @claryy @amberh.episode @Kale

5 Likes

Lauren is

2 Likes

Eira is in a conversation with Jen. I’m sure Jenny wouldn’t mind if you join with one of yours. But you’d have to approach.

1 Like