The Yummehest Ratzol: Xylo appreciation thread 😜

Yeah, kk I know you are fed up with appreciation threads. But @anon54207210 is somebody who truly deserves some appreciation. She’s an absolute yummeh ratzol and is so kind, funny and weirdz :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

I appreciate @anon54207210 suu much. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Xylo, don’t listen to the haters. You are amazing and sweetz. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: From the time I first met you to now, I’ve really gotten to know who you are. I know about sum toxic rats, and I have one thing to say to you. Ignore ‘em fairyflosses and be a ratzol :hugs: ILY SO MUCH :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Oh yeah…hugzzx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::flat_shoe::high_heel::sandal::boot::mans_shoe::hiking_boot::athletic_shoe:

12 Likes

She definitely does deserve one :relaxed: @anon54207210 I love how unique you are and different you are from the other adults here. You’re much cooler and more fun :sparkling_heart: You make anyone smile and definitely bring good vibes all around :heart: Seriously you don’t deserve any hate and I don’t know how anyone could hate you :smile: you’re so amazing and kind :cupid: and you have your own language :laughing: I love how special you are :heart: love you :cupid:

5 Likes

@eilyk @appleqrl @minnehaaa @Epi.milkyway @sofia2 @The_Corgi_Queen @lvqbrl @xetic @anyoneelseiforgot

8 Likes

Tysm hugzzx :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

No problem :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I’m gonna write a reply as soon as I can. Ty for the tag :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hugzzx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

@anon54207210 i appreciate how you always manage to bring the mood up even when you’re sad. even if you don’t mean to, you’re always yourself and striving to be a more positive person. i remember when i first talked to you and i actually thought it was really cool to meet someone who’s so honest. and you’re such an amazing and beautiful person. i love you so so so much xylo, and thank you for helping me with so much. you deserve everything good and more :pleading_face::heart::heart:

5 Likes

yES WE LUV U RATZOL :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: @anon54207210

3 Likes

Tysm suu much @eilyk @lvqbrl :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

@anon54207210

WE LOVE YOU XYLO, you’re so nice and caring, don’t let any meanies get to you, don’t listen to what they’re saying, by the end of the day you’ll have so many people who appreciate you, don’t be afraid to talk to us, RATZOL :crazy_face::crazy_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Yes yes YES! @anon54207210, daughter, you are so so so amazing and kind and beautiful. I cannot believe people have the nerve to be so horrible to an awesome person like you. You are NOT a bad person or anything less than absolutely awesome for being called Xylo, or for being asexual, or for being a virgin. Okay? You got that? I APPRECIATE YOU :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

@anon54207210 you are honestly so amazing and you just make everybody’s lives so much better :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lyy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Love you ratzol!

2 Likes

@anon54207210 you seem such like such an amazing person B. And you’re like mad sweet and caring bet! Don’t ever stop being awesome, love ya B :kiss::octopus:

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this isn’t related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

@anon54207210 Even though we don’t talk that much, you definitely deserve to be appreciated, you funneh crazeh ratzol lolll, you’re too nice and you care about other people’s feelings which honestly acc lights up my mood sometimes. :crazy_face: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Tysm suusuuu much :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

@anon54207210 I may not know you that well but it was a fun time when I got invited to the dirty chat lmao. I love how you speak ya fellow ratzol hehe! Glad @anon71852408 and you guys got married lol.

4 Likes

@anon54207210 idk that much about you, but you’re really sweet and funny. Ignore the people who put you down. :orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::gift_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::orange_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes