The Yummehest Ratzol: Xylo appreciation thread ๐Ÿ˜œ

@VIwrites1

WE LOVE YOU XYLO, youโ€™re so nice and caring, donโ€™t let any meanies get to you, donโ€™t listen to what theyโ€™re saying, by the end of the day youโ€™ll have so many people who appreciate you, donโ€™t be afraid to talk to us, RATZOL :crazy_face::crazy_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Yes yes YES! @VIwrites1, daughter, you are so so so amazing and kind and beautiful. I cannot believe people have the nerve to be so horrible to an awesome person like you. You are NOT a bad person or anything less than absolutely awesome for being called Xylo, or for being asexual, or for being a virgin. Okay? You got that? I APPRECIATE YOU :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

@VIwrites1 you are honestly so amazing and you just make everybodyโ€™s lives so much better :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lyy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Love you ratzol!

2 Likes

@VIwrites1 you seem such like such an amazing person B. And youโ€™re like mad sweet and caring bet! Donโ€™t ever stop being awesome, love ya B :kiss::octopus:

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this isnโ€™t related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

@VIwrites1 Even though we donโ€™t talk that much, you definitely deserve to be appreciated, you funneh crazeh ratzol lolll, youโ€™re too nice and you care about other peopleโ€™s feelings which honestly acc lights up my mood sometimes. :crazy_face: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Tysm suusuuu much :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

@VIwrites1 I may not know you that well but it was a fun time when I got invited to the dirty chat lmao. I love how you speak ya fellow ratzol hehe! Glad @soulnight_7 and you guys got married lol.

4 Likes

@VIwrites1 idk that much about you, but youโ€™re really sweet and funny. Ignore the people who put you down. :orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::gift_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::orange_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Tysm my fellow ratzol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Tysm. Ur suu nice Tea :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Tysm suu much. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I guess that @VIwrites1 feels like a kindergarden teacher right now. :grin:
Well, from one virgin to another, there is more to life than mating and reproduction, and if humans ever want to be more than just mammals, that is the first thing to realise. You go your own way. :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Tysm my fellow ratzol :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs:

and yummeh

1 Like

Xylo kitty :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

You are suuu yummeh, no matter what anyone says :hugs:

1 Like

:love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture: u are yummeh tuu :hugs::hugs:

1 Like