~ THEN command doesn't work for me ~

Heya guys and gals! I’m having trouble with my script and would like some pointers on what I’m doing wrong.

I need 2 of my characters to instantly perform a new animation without an awkward pause in between. I know that I should use the ‘does it while’ command followed by the THEN command but it doesn’t seem to work. I’ve tried numerous other combinations of code but can’t figure it out. I’ve tried ‘starts’ and ‘is’ for the action I want them to immediately do. I’ve used the THEN command in many other scenes of mine and they worked, but for some reason I’m having trouble in this one.

Maybe I’m silly and left something out lol, here’s my script.

@RIAN is idle_punch AND ZOMBIE12 walks to spot 0.769 224 218 in 1 AND ZOMBIE12 does it while run_neutral THEN ZOMBIE12 starts run_fall AND RIAN is punch_jab

@RIAN faces left

@ZOMBIE5 walks to spot 0.817 40 166 in 1 AND ZOMBIE5 does it while walk_rear AND ZOMBIE5 faces left AND RIAN spot 0.811 168 184 AND RIAN faces left AND RIAN is idle_punch THEN RIAN starts idle_punch AND RIAN faces left AND ZOMBIE5 is scream AND ZOMBIE5 faces right

Thank you in advance :sweat_smile::joy:

Use AND instead of THEN

1 Like

Try to work with the &.
Like this:

&RIAN is idle_punch
@ZOMBIE12 walks to spot 0.769 224 218 in 1 AND ZOMBIE12 does it while run_neutral
&RIAN is punch_jab
@ZOMBIE12 is run_fall

Thank you so much, it worked! Will use these more often now :+1:

will try it out, thanks!

1 Like