Wow. Sad…

1 Like

It can be dated back to 300BCE, so that’s to be expected xD

2 Likes

I love the Arab Djin legends too. Terrifying

2 Likes

Mmm Djinn are much scarier than Robin Williams’ Genie let’s say that much

2 Likes

I remember my Pakistani friend telling me not to go out under a tree after sunset with my hair down… or a Djin would possess me. Stayed with me for a long time :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I mean yeah. I wanna see some Arab myths man!

3 Likes

You mean the Jinn? Yeah, they’re basically demons…

3 Likes

Or Oni, or Asura, or yaoguai.

Demons in every culture/ Makes you think, eh? (~O.O)~

3 Likes

Those too.

2 Likes

Girl what are you saying … We worship monkeys because there is a god named Hanuman … and we worship them … Then how come we eat monkey’s brain … in india mostly people are vegetarians … Even I am …

5 Likes

Ohh and shanni … I didn’t knew you were half indian and half British …

1 Like

I told you I was half Indian and you said that didn’t make me a real Indian.

4 Likes

I know you told me you are half indian but I don’t remember … you ever told that you are half British too …
Well sorry for that though I just want to explain you that …I live there and I know about my country …

2 Likes

I lived in India before and I spent a lot of my time working with a professor who was writing a book on the obsession with light skin in India.

4 Likes

I spent time in India for my degree. I’m a historian and I wanted to do my undergraduate dissertation on the Empire.

As well as that, I lived in India when I was younger.

1 Like

Ohh ok :v:

Semi sort of related. Can’t tell you how many times my wifey has been called Mexican instead of Filipino. It’s as if American’s have never seen a Filipino before, heh.

6 Likes

I’m not surprised. Us Americans act very ignorant at times. I don’t know why act like that. I really feel like they do it purposely. :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I get Mexican or Brazilian a lot too, weirdly. It’s like North sand South America are the only places that exist in the world or something

2 Likes