These days, I just feel like a lot of people are getting excluded on the forums

If you ever need anyone to talk to just message me xx

So sweet!!

Just message me on here or my IG is mafiastar.episode

Anna, have you thought of making a thread where if people are lonely, they can make friends? Like a friendship making thread where you could list a bunch of questions and people can answer those about themselves (ex. what’s your fav food, fav movie, the possibilities are endless, etc.) And then you can form a PM together and chat? Or you can use the tips I listed above.

2 Likes

That. is. genius!!!

Thank you, but not really genius, just a simple idea that i didn’t take much time coming up with :heart:

Well, I think it’s genius. I’m going to work on that right away.

I think people just have a certain type of ppl.

And while I’m on this thread, the little argument you guys had. Sometimes saying nothing is the best reply. Plus I don’t think he just came here to throw shade.

The thing is, so where I see that it stemmed from, was when he said that appreciation posts are a prime example of cliques and as much as I love appreciation threads, let’s face it, some appreciation threads can be seen that way to some people. Maybe someone sees an appreciation thread and feels left out, wishing they were in a “clique” (a group of friends) who would make them one. A lot of appreciation threads exist and most of them are made by friends for their friends so maybe someone does feel left out when they see one, it could be an example to why some people feel excluded.

5 Likes

I kinda get where you’re coming from
sometimes it just feels like people say stuff on them just for the sake of it because others are too, which means their words aren’t even genuine. What’s the point?

I don’t know about you, but I can tell whether someone is being genuine with their words on an appreciation post, I look out for certain things.

3 Likes

Lol really? I mean I’m not an American myself, but what does that have to do with it?

@Annasilveroriginal I think you should do that

A good friend of mine for example was an exchange student from Phoenix. She had that habit. I love her to death, but that always made me and many others uncomfortable.

I’ve encounteres others with similar traits, but she was especially prone of that.

1 Like

I reserve appreciation threads for people who make big contributions in the episode community, have made a big impact, and/or to keep their memory alive, not just for friendship, hope this doesn’t make me a bad person; if I need to appreciate someone for their friendship only I’ll go on a appreciation thread open for everyone :see_no_evil: :heart:

Thank you @AverysTea Yes, Anna should do that, make a thread where if people are feeling excluded or down, they can go on it, meet new friends, chat in PM and everyone’s happy!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.