These genetics seem alright?

Just seeing if you guys thing this seems plausible, in terms of the mother and the father making the children.

For the record, I made the kids, first.

Children, twins.

Parents.

Edit: I’m aware that blonde hair is a recessive gene, and it’s extremely unlikely that both children would have that color. I guess I should have clarified that I mean do they look similar enough in the face- Recessive/dominant hair color genes aren’t too much of a concern for me atm (it’s also a fantasy story), kinda like how in Warrior Cats genetics don’t matter, as long as it seems generally plausible.

1 Like

I think they look just like eachother because their hair is like their mothers and the daughters eyes look like her fathers

1 Like

I’ve never seen a normal asian-caucasian mixed person with light blond hair. That might occur in special cases like albinism, but in normal genetic conditions it’s nearly impossible. Each parent needs to have a recessive gene to have children with blond hair. That’s very unlikely for the father, as he’s of Asian decent.

Edit: Normally asian-caucasian children have light to dark brown hair, as well as eyes due to a mix of both the parents’ genes.

3 Likes

They look fine to me (although I’m not sure what the ethnicity is supposed to be)

1 Like

Since blond hair is a recessive gene, it’s more rare to come out on children. The father (if I’m not wrong) should have a recessive gene of blond hair, it means that one of his parents has blond hair. I think it would be more plausible that the twins have black hair, but it’s totally up to you!

2 Likes

Yes, you need both recessive genes, but it could still be carried even from a great-great-great-grandparent.