They Ghosted Me on R4R. Beware!

Hi.
I just want to warn those that do R4R.
I’ve tried to contact this person a few times.
@AZN won’t respond.
Just a warning.
Her story is My Freedom!
Thank you for your time! :hugs::blue_heart:

3 Likes

@PrettyEri @Lex2 @ChaoticDreamz

4 Likes

There should be a log on people who ghost on r4r.

3 Likes

so wait, she didnt read your story or something?

1 Like

Yes there should be that way others won’t have to go through the same thing and waste their time

3 Likes

We agreed on a r4r. I sent her a Screenshot.
I haven’t heard from her since. That was maybe 2 weeks ago when I finished her story.

1 Like

Alright. I have been through this with someone, and I don’t want to tag her, she have read my story, and I read like 2 chapters in return, and then she can tell me, that ReadForRead dont work that way, and I am like…FINE. I will read the damn story. So, I stop reading her story when I stopped to 3 chapters. So, I was like…you don’t FORCE people to finish read, or say that “its been weeks, have u finish read my story”. People need to understand that, we have a DAMN LIFE, and get it through your thick head and move on.

So, that was that. That was my story.

1. Either she is busy in realz/ or have school, or work.

2. Trust people you will read your story like @Lex2, and @JemU776 . (they reads and send screenshots.)

3. Read at least 3 chapters, and that is it, nothing else. Send her screenshot then boom. Read for Read is done.

Don’t waste your time on people who wont read the story in return, whether they are busy or not. Just move on, and then BOOM, find others to read your story. That’s just my opinion though.

2 Likes

We all have a damn life. If your life is so hectic, don’t agree on a r4r!

4 Likes

Yep! Boom!

1 Like

So anyway, whas your story name? @EmpressVanessa

1 Like

how many chapters?

1 Like

She has two stories Living in the moment and Just a mess.

2 Likes

oh ok cool

2 Likes

3 episodes

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Mine are
Just A Mess…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4636237589512192
&
Living In The Moment
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642676949254144

1 Like

awesome. Ill give those a read n send screenshots.

1 Like

Awh. Do you have a story and what is it, if so?

1 Like

I am currently working on it at the moment. This is a re-vamped story. I will let you know when it is published. :wink:

1 Like

Ok cool!